Looking for official TTC buddies!!

1267909_10153271958600268_84849317_o.jpg

29 weeks & 4 days :)

When do i suppose to stop taking the progesterone cream?

Shradha - how are you? I miss chatting! :hugs:
Coy I miss you too.... :hugs: I come everyday hoping that I can catch you... How is dh? How are my darlings???? My little princess is crawling....she is 1...belated Happy birthday dear!!! Awww:happydance:.... Does she talk? How many teeth have come??How are you?? You must be one busy lady..... Life has become so busy with shresh....I don't know how the days pass....
Hope I can see you often....

Ashley....nice pic....finally I have seen you....Cute bump....I wish I had like that....my body hid my bump...infact it was only the 8th month that people came to know that I was prego if not told.... Getting close....all the best...

Monae- even my dh told m that one day....I was feeling so bad..but then I made him understand that this is what we both want...and we both need it...I can't do it alone without his support.... If he doesn't ...you take the initiative and pounce on him....oppps sorry.....give him the element of surprise. All the best....

Patrice- I like your spirit....

Ashley....nice pic....finally I have seen you....Cute bump....I wish I had like that....my body hid my bump...infact it was only the 8th month that people came to know that I was prego if not told.... Getting close....all the best...

Monae- even my dh told m that one day....I was feeling so bad..but then I made him understand that this is what we both want...and we both need it...I can't do it alone without his support.... If he doesn't ...you take the initiative and pounce on him....oppps sorry.....give him the element of surprise. All the best....

Patrice- I like your spirit....

Thank you!! I'm hoping things get better he got some viagara today

SHounds like everyone is doing good! I think Im around 7 DPO or so. I stopped really charting this month. Needed a break! Have charted every month execept this one. Worked just like my other months. How many DPO is everyone or where in your cycle are you>

im 15dpo today..temp is still above coverline but my hopes aren't too high on this.

AFM, i am 18dpo today. Not really hopeful at this time about us catching the egg. I have o'd but now my temps are stable. I think that maybe the progesterone cream has something to do with that maybe :shrug: But I have taken a hpt at 12dpo which was a BFN so either AF is just being whacky again or i could've went through fertilization later or o'd but wasnt successful so my body doesnt know what to do. So many things could be the answer. I have no pregnancy symptoms at all so im pretty sure im not pregnant. Im just trying to see AF so i can start on the Clomid before dh leaves october 20th. But all we can do is just wait. Well atleast i got alot to keep me occupied. Well thats all.

Are you still using the progesterone cream? Progesterone cream can give you the most perfect chart and not be pregnant, as I found out a few months ago.

So you catch DH window you need to stop taking it so AF arrives. Take a test again first, if it's bfn stop using it.

today is my last day taking it and ff changed ov date to the 21st so now im 16dpo. But starting tomorrow, no more progesterone cream.

They're beautiful pics Ashley! :flower:

Patrice I'd definitely put the AF no show down to the prog cream :thumbup:

Hi everyone first time to a forum. I'm 29 and I am a mom to a wonderful 9 year old boy, I also had a miscarriage in 2008. Now here I am TTC for a year now and no luck... I've pretty much have my ovulation down pat thanks to the many 21 day ovulation kits, I've been having regular sex, and I've eve been taking prenatal vitamins and folic acid. I don't drink i don't smoke i eve cut caffeine out of my diet. Is there anything else i can do at home to give me some hope? Opinions please :(

Hi everyone first time to a forum. I'm 29 and I am a mom to a wonderful 9 year old boy, I also had a miscarriage in 2008. Now here I am TTC for a year now and no luck... I've pretty much have my ovulation down pat thanks to the many 21 day ovulation kits, I've been having regular sex, and I've eve been taking prenatal vitamins and folic acid. I don't drink i don't smoke i eve cut caffeine out of my diet. Is there anything else i can do at home to give me some hope? Opinions please :(

First off, I'd like to say that I am sorry for your fertility struggle. It's not easy.

I would try to go gluten free diet while you are ttc, take evening primrose oil, use preseed for lubrication, keep your hips elevated for about 5 minutes after your partner and you have sex. I'd try that for another three months, if you haven't gotten pregnant after that, since it's been over a year I'd see if perhaps you could go to an OB/GYN doctor or midwife and see if you can try Clomid for several cycles.

Good luck. xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->