Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Update:

My placenta is still low, but I'll be going into the doctors a little later this month for a bigger ultrasound to really see the placenta. There is a chance that I will be having her at 37 weeks which is the middle of next month. Also, doctor has ordered for me to have weekly NST done starting soon because while her heart rate(s) were of normal range today, they kept bouncing between 120-150's and it could be due to possible placenta issues.

Wow Ashley you are a stunner!!!!!! beautiful pics!!! awww I wish I had some of my pics taken too..memorable moments.
Patrice - All the best dear!!!
Krissy- welcome !!! Are you temping and using opk?

Ashley- Dont worry about placenta....I too had worried a lot when mine was low...the doctor had scared me to death . once you cross 35 weeks its fine....I had my LO in 36 weeks....Pene is one healthy little princess...she will be fine. 30 weeks passed hurray....

Emma-Yeah I was pretty sure so I stopped taking it.

Ashley-Im pretty sure all is well with your LO.

Krissy-I would say go to the doc since its been a year now. That's what I did. You would be surprised at everything they would find that you had no clue would even effect getting pregnant. But hoping its nothing serious.

AFM, Well FF has removed crosshairs so im cd38. I didn't ov yet which im not surprised because my temps were so low that I was always questioning it. Im just ready for AF to come so I can move onto the next cycle. I have stopped taking the progesterone cream since last night so hopefully AF jump starts soon. DH will be going on his detachment from the 20th-30th so Im hoping to atleast be able to try before he leaves but from the looks of it, I doubt it. Oh well, I guess there's always the time in between October and November but we shall see. Well that's it for me.

Thank you for some information it's greatly appreciated sorry if I'm posting this incorrectly I'm using my phone

Krissy-you should try to temp and use opks to see if you are ov'ing like the opks say you are.

Ladies, I think after I have the baby I am going to get my tubes tied. I'm a little nervous, but we are about 100% that four children is enough for us lol

If doctor takes baby at 37 weeks....that means I only have SIX weeks left to go. Craaazzzyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cant believe it'll be coming up so soon Ashley. Time flies!!! Are you excited?

SLCMOMMY- I got my primrose oil and started it already :) as for the pillow I've been doing that for at least 4 months and for at least 20-30 minutes afterwards. This site is great and so are the people in here!! Good luck with your pregnancy!! Enjoy those babies!!

How are you ladies today?

AFM, im cd1 today. AF finally has decided to show her face. From the looks of it, by the time i stop taking the Clomid, dh should be back home within the time frame of ovulation. But I have of women not ovulating until cd25 etc which is even better because then DH will be here for sure. Im just hoping we are able to ovulate on Clomid the first time and be able to conceive on the 50mg. Dont get me wrong, i want to have a child and increase our chances of conceiving, but i heard the higher the dosage, the higher the chances of multiples and i dont think we would be able to handle multiples at the moment but at the same time i would be blessed with whatever God bless us with. Im thinking the 50mg might just work because it usually doesnt take my body long to have effects after i take prescriptions etc just like how my temps started becoming stable after taking the progesterone cream. So im hoping it does the same with the Clomid. FXed that i ov when dh comes back home from detachment which would be on cd19. So we shall see. Well time to go back to sleep because my throat is sore a and just wanted to update you ladies.

How are you ladies today?

AFM, im cd1 today. AF finally has decided to show her face. From the looks of it, by the time i stop taking the Clomid, dh should be back home within the time frame of ovulation. But I have of women not ovulating until cd25 etc which is even better because then DH will be here for sure. Im just hoping we are able to ovulate on Clomid the first time and be able to conceive on the 50mg. Dont get me wrong, i want to have a child and increase our chances of conceiving, but i heard the higher the dosage, the higher the chances of multiples and i dont think we would be able to handle multiples at the moment but at the same time i would be blessed with whatever God bless us with. Im thinking the 50mg might just work because it usually doesnt take my body long to have effects after i take prescriptions etc just like how my temps started becoming stable after taking the progesterone cream. So im hoping it does the same with the Clomid. FXed that i ov when dh comes back home from detachment which would be on cd19. So we shall see. Well time to go back to sleep because my throat is sore a and just wanted to update you ladies.

Sorry af came. Af is on her way out.. I took my friend out for her bachlorette party today,, we took her to the drag show,I'm doing ok just tired

Monae- that's good you and the bride to be along with friends had fun. I never been to a drag show before. Also, im happy AF came because now I can start the Clomid :happydance:

AFM, im on cd2 and this AF has been pretty nice to me. Even though it is very heavy, I have no pain at all which is good. Today, im going to pamper myself by doing my nails and hanging with the girls. DH will be leaving next Sunday for his detachment. Im going to miss him but its a good thing I got the girls here and he is only going to be gone for 10 days. I have my appt. to the hair salon on Thursday so im excited because I need my hair trimmed again. I've realized that my hair is growing faster now so it looks like I might need a trim every other month or so. Also, im doing good in my school work. I have been procrastinating a little bit but im going to get to it as we speak. Well that's all for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->