Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Monae- that's good you and the bride to be along with friends had fun. I never been to a drag show before. Also, im happy AF came because now I can start the Clomid :happydance:

AFM, im on cd2 and this AF has been pretty nice to me. Even though it is very heavy, I have no pain at all which is good. Today, im going to pamper myself by doing my nails and hanging with the girls. DH will be leaving next Sunday for his detachment. Im going to miss him but its a good thing I got the girls here and he is only going to be gone for 10 days. I have my appt. to the hair salon on Thursday so im excited because I need my hair trimmed again. I've realized that my hair is growing faster now so it looks like I might need a trim every other month or so. Also, im doing good in my school work. I have been procrastinating a little bit but im going to get to it as we speak. Well that's all for now.
I wish you lived closer.. we would have invited you. Im hoping to go to the dr on the 25th

I had a doc appt. on the 16th but im going to call and cancel because I thought that I had o'd and it was extended and I wanted to get something to jump start AF but it started on its own. And I wish I could've been there.

I had a doc appt. on the 16th but im going to call and cancel because I thought that I had o'd and it was extended and I wanted to get something to jump start AF but it started on its own. And I wish I could've been there.
Yeah you would've had fun..I am thinking of changinf mY BB from TTC to NTNP due to dh's issues

we're kind of ntnp and ttc at the same time. we both want kids but we just don't want to put pressure on either of us

we're kind of ntnp and ttc at the same time. we both want kids but we just don't want to put pressure on either of us

That's how I feel.. I don't want all the stress.. I want a baby but don't want to add stress to dh.. I'm hoping he will get help with low testosterone soon

I hope so too.

AFM, im cd3 today and in 2 more days I start taking the Clomid yay :happydance: AF is still heavy but no pain so im happy. Currently, im just doing school work and saving up money for my 2nd and last tattoo that I want on my side for my birthday. But other than that, nothing new.

I hope so too.

AFM, im cd3 today and in 2 more days I start taking the Clomid yay :happydance: AF is still heavy but no pain so im happy. Currently, im just doing school work and saving up money for my 2nd and last tattoo that I want on my side for my birthday. But other than that, nothing new.
I want to try to get fertilaid for men for dh..

you should try that. DH wants something to help increase our chances. Even though I think there is nothing wrong with him..he wants to make sure he is in tip top shape.

you should try that. DH wants something to help increase our chances. Even though I think there is nothing wrong with him..he wants to make sure he is in tip top shape.

I have to research it and see if it will help

Belated happy anniversary monae!!!!
Ashley- love the avatar pic.... getting close....
Krissy- since its a year old have you visited a doctor?
Patrice- have fun!!

How is everyone doing?

I have some appointments coming up: On Monday, I have an appointment to see my GI doctor for my Crohn's Disease. Tuesday, I have a level III ultrasound to check on the placement of my placenta (because it's really low), how healthy it is and to do a growth scan on the baby. After the ultrasound, I go to my bi-weekly OB appointment. Wednesday, I go into Labor & Delivery at the hospital for a Non-Stress Test to be done.

The nursery is getting really close to being done- which is super exciting. Just adding final touches to it here & there when we have the extra money.

All the best Ashley :hugs:...dont worry everything will be good..... waiting for pene.....your baby shower must be close by..... have fun.

How's everyone?

AFM, im on cd9 today. Today was the last pill for the Clomid this cycle. So now it's just the waiting game. DH is going to be away for 10 days on detachment starting today so im hoping and praying that I end up o'ing once he comes back and not sooner than the 30th of this month. Anytime from the 31st forward, im okay with so let's see what happens. Today, im going to get some more rest, eat, and later on go to work and then go watch movies at my friend's house because her husband is away on detachment with my DH and they both are in the same squadron so that's why. This Clomid, I must admit, makes me very exhausted and I have had a headache since early morning. Im really hoping that all we needed was the Clomid in order to get pregnant. So we shall see.

Have fun with your friend... I am sure that you will ovulate soon...

thanks Shradha

AFM, im on cd10 currently and doing pretty good. Im off today, so im going to relax and clean up a bit. I dont know if this is a side effect of the Clomid but im having this weird discharge like its loads of it and when im sleep, it gets over everything. I dont know whats going on but hoping ov is still delayed.

Af is suppose to start around the 25th.
I hope she doesn't come and a BFP appears but I don't really think it's going to happen. I'm so use to seeing bfn it drives me crazy I've been trying for 18 months and I just ended my 2nd round of clomid
Baby dust to you guys. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->