Looking for official TTC buddies!!

I found out today at work they are cutting our hours to 35 hours per week.. Ive been reading about vitamins dh can take for low testosterone. someone told me Vitamin D and B12 has anyone heard about this

monae-i think i've heard about vitamin B12. Nothing in particular though. I think women were using that to lengthen their LP but im not too sure.

ladyluck-GL this cycle. I have been ttc #1 for 3 years now and currently im on cd10 and first round of clomid.

My Dr's appointment went good today.. I spoke with the DR about if I was ovulating. she said if I get positive ovulation tests and cramping during that time and before my period then that means I'm ovulating.. I talked to her about my short LP and she didnt seem concerned..so I think I may try to get some progesterone cream. I also want to try Vitamin D to help DH with his low testosterone

After 4 months of no bd'ing due to dh's low testosterone we bd'd today... It was the perfect ending to my day

Just popping in to say hi. I start my weekly appointment soon :)

hey ladies!

AFM, im on cd30 no ov this cycle and I am starting to have spotting so im pretty sure that AF is going to start tomorrow. Well I got to go get the refill of Clomid and take the 50mg this cycle. Hopingthis time will lead t oa bfp. Also, I have a doc on the 20th so I can see what's going on with this whole Clomid process and see if im ovulating or not this new cycle. Well, I know I have been gone for awhile and its because I been busy with school work and just spending as much time with DH because he will be going on deployment for 6 months minimum in February. So we been focusing on ttc before his deployment so im not going to really be on that much but I will check in from time to time to update every now and then.

Hi. Hope you get your BFP soon.. According to my most updated ticker I'm 5 days late but I may just be having a longer cycle.. I have cramps but no other af symptoms..

HI friends...I have been MIA for a long time ..... infact was busy with relatives who had come over and then shresh was not keeping well..change in climate.
Ashley- 35 weeks complete...... I remember how I was waiting ....I had my LO the next week 36 weeks.....you must be feeling the hard kicks and the back pain....bladder always full...heheheheeee oppps sorry .... I am so excited for you....pene we are waiting...All the best for the appointment.

Monae and patrice you both are keeping this thread alive.....sending you loads of baby :dust:...the wait can be frustrating but dont lose hope.....soon you both will get your BFP...All the best!!

Hey everyone. Sorry i've been MIA.

Shradha - The fact you had your son at 36 weeks gives me hope that maybe I will be going into labor soon!

AFM, I have felt really "off" today. I can't really put my finger on it or explain exactly how I feel - it's just weird. I just feel blah, just strange. My Crohn's Disease has started up again so I have to start steroids for it and ugh... anyways, they will be taking her December 5th if I don't go into labor naturally on my own. That only leaves THREE weeks away! woo hoo!!!

glad to see you ladies are doing well.

Monae-FXed for you.

Ashley-FXed baby comes soon.

Shradha-Missed you!!

AFM, im on cd5 and i just started taking the 2nd cycle of Clomid. I have my doc appt in 5 days which is good and also I got to prepare for DH's 12 day departure in a few weeks. Before I was trying to rush the ovulation and hoping we catch the egg but now with so much going on, I'm just going to take the Clomid and just see what happens. The 1st cycle, I didnt ov so now let's see what's going to happen on this cycle.

Monae-Boo for AF. but atleast now you can try this month and see what happens.

Ashley-eeek excited for your LO to arrive.

AFM, im cd9 today and i took the last Clomid pill for this cycle. Tomorrow, I have my doc appt and hopefully it all goes well. Dont mind the high temp today because I was having a hot flash and i felt super hot and therefore the temp was high. I hope we can conceive this round. I have 1 more refill left but between detachments and the deployment, starting december will be busy so we have a better chance now. Well time for me to go back to my school work.

We are super excited too. Now 16 days max. LOL! Countdown ! hahaha....

Hoping to go sooner of course though. I feel really icky today.

When does everyone test for pregnancy next?

Monae-fxed for you.

Ashley-I would be testing in 2-3 weeks time i think. Not sure yet. Still waiting to ov. FXed for you for your delivery.

AFM, im on cd10 today and went to my doc appt. I must say that I am very pleased with the results. Well, they want me to come back Friday to do the scan to check my follicles and if I have any mature follicles, then they are going to administer the hcg injection and then I come back on cd21 to check to see if i actually o'd. So im excited. Im hoping that we conceive this time around. But we shall see what happens. Well thats all for now.

Monae-fxed for you.

Ashley-I would be testing in 2-3 weeks time i think. Not sure yet. Still waiting to ov. FXed for you for your delivery.

AFM, im on cd10 today and went to my doc appt. I must say that I am very pleased with the results. Well, they want me to come back Friday to do the scan to check my follicles and if I have any mature follicles, then they are going to administer the hcg injection and then I come back on cd21 to check to see if i actually o'd. So im excited. Im hoping that we conceive this time around. But we shall see what happens. Well thats all for now.

Crossing my fingers for you. I'm super nervous I have a job interview where I used to work I'm hoping to go back it's a better job, more money, better insurance

good luck on your interview Monae

AFM, tomorrow is the big day. Im cd11 and will have my scan on cd12. If all is well, then I will get my hcg injection on cd12 and continue temping to see what happens. Hoping that this will help me ovulate finally. My temp has dropped lower which im not surprised. Hoping this means my body is gearing up for ov to happen. We shall see what the scan says tomorrow. Im hoping this isnt another bust. But if it is, then we just got to wait until December's cycle which DH is going to be here for.

good luck on your interview Monae

AFM, tomorrow is the big day. Im cd11 and will have my scan on cd12. If all is well, then I will get my hcg injection on cd12 and continue temping to see what happens. Hoping that this will help me ovulate finally. My temp has dropped lower which im not surprised. Hoping this means my body is gearing up for ov to happen. We shall see what the scan says tomorrow. Im hoping this isnt another bust. But if it is, then we just got to wait until December's cycle which DH is going to be here for.

Thank you.. It went good I'm going back to my old job the first week of January.. Dh says I can give my notice in mid December for the job I'm at now which I hate.. Good thing is the new job has better insurance

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->