• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Monae-That's good. Congrats!

Ashley-Getting close.

AFM, im on cd13 and I went to my doc appt. yesterday. Well, the appt. went well. I had my scan and in the right ovary i had 1 follicle at 12.5mm and another at 11.3mm. The doc couldnt really find the left ovary because it was very close to my uterus. But once he found it we thought that I only had a 8.6mm follicle. BUT once he went to look back at the right we saw a HUGE sac like image on the screen. They measured it and it was 15.5mm :happydance: So i received my hcg injection yesterday and now awaiting to see what happens. So i may release just 1 or all the mature follicles. So we shall see. I have to use the temp adjuster for today because I woke up later than usual. So my temp will be changing for today.

Monae - Good luck with your job!!

Patrice- How are you liking Washington? Since you are cd13,are you going to be testing soon?

Ashley-washington is okay because i have DH here and met people here but it's really nothing to do here without friends. Also, i got the hcg injection yesterday on cd12 so i wont be testing until 2 weeks from now. Not trying to get a false positive because I dont know how long its going to take before the hcg shot is out my system.

Monae- congrats for the job!
Patrice- glad your appt with doc went good. Dont worry..things are getting clear now
Ashley - made time to look about you...........pene dear we are waiting!!!!!!!!!

How are you doing shradha?

AFM, im cd14 and my temp has dropped. So im assuming this may be ov day but just have to wait and see what happens. I changed yesterday's temp back to the normal temp instead of the adjusted temp. That temp will just be a late temp. I wanted to test just because I know it would come up positive but im not even going to do that to myself because it will be a false positive. So just have to wait until around Dec. 2nd or so before trying to test. Tomorrow is my dad's bday. And also today DH got news that his grandma has passed. He is doing better now but we did take it hard this morning. Well time to do school work because I have been slacking on it.

Ive also been doing homework all weekend I was up until 4 am yesterday doing math. Im glad the semester is almost over..

how are you ladies?

AFM, im cd15 today. So im actually 1dpo/2dpt. The doc said i should ov within 24-36 hours after trigger. So i should've o'd yesterday on cd14 around 2:30am. Around dec. 3rd i will be 10dpt/9dpo so im going to start testing around that time. Hoping this is the cycle.

Good luck Patrice. Sounds likes it's all going great for you this cycle. Got everything crossed!

Not long now Ashley! Excited to see little miss Penny.

How are you Monae? Any improvement with DH and bd?

On cycle 8 here. Every cd1 is hitting me real hard at the minute. Took 8 months to conceive the first time then we had the 2 mc's. I'm terrified we're back on the same road.....

Hopefully this cycle is the one Patrice :flower:

Eek Ashley, not long now! I love the latest bump pic on FB :)

Thanks ladies.

Laura-Why do you say you think it is happening all over again?

Laura - So sorry your starting to feel discouraged already. I hope you get a BFP soon...and a little girl possibly? How cute would that be for Xander to have a little sister!

Emma- Thank you! (hugs)

AFM, I went to my LAST OB appointment today. They have me scheduled for birth next Thursday (so, 10 days) but once a week I go in and they give me what is called a non-stress test. They basically monitor the baby. Well, my fluid level has been going down each week and today it was at a 8. They induce around 5-6. They want me to come back on Friday and than again next Monday. I'm imagining if my amniotic fluid has gotten to a 5-6 at those appointments they will just admit me into the hospital and deliver her. The low fluid isn't from dehydration, but they think they placenta is starting to get really bad. My Braxton Hicks contractions have gotten pretty strong - not painful, just more intense. So I am hoping they continue and just turn into real labor. Wouldn't that be great!

Ashley-patiently awaiting your LO's arrival. Hoping you can go into labor and everything will be okay.

I guess the longer it takes like last time, the more sure i am that when it finally does happen it'll just end in a mc like, last time :shrug: I'm in a kindof dark place right now, burst into tears twice today for no real reason. I'm a problem solver and control freak therefore the unknown and out of controlness of TTC sends me crazy!

It would be great if you went naturally Ashley. Have you got your hospital bag all packed? Have you thought about pain relief options?

Well i just tested out the hcg to see if it actually cooperated with my system. So i did a hpt and this is what i got. So seems to me like it worked and now im just going to wait til 10dpt before testing. Hoping i get the same result.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 2
Well i just tested out the hcg to see if it actually cooperated with my system. So i did a hpt and this is what i got. So seems to me like it worked and now im just going to wait til 10dpt before testing. Hoping i get the same result.

I hope you get your BFP

I'm sorry Laura :( Keep your head up high. I honestly thought after two 2nd trimester losses I'd never have a healthy baby again. It will happen for you, I just know it! :)

I am getting a spinal block/epidural.

im scared of epidurals.

AFM, i am 3dpo/5dpt today. I had a temp rise this morning. Yesterday, I was feeling a little crampy and last night, I was feeling hot on and off. So i wasn't surprised when my temp was up this morning. Also, I have read that the trigger shot can cause cramping through out the whole cycle. I started the progesterone cream and prenatal vitamins on 1dpo so im hoping this helps our chances. Im really hoping this it for us. On Dec. 2nd, DH leaves for his detachment and that's the same day I go in for my progesterone blood work. Im hoping they will confirm that I have ovulated. The dpt is flying by while the dpo makes it seem as if the 2ww is taking forever. Im hoping that I get some good news this cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->