• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Looking for official TTC buddies!!

today is cd9. I took my last Clomid pill today :thumbup: Now I just have to wait until Wednesday for my follicle scan. Tomorrow, i have to call my doc to see if i can schedule the IUI or if i just come in as a walk in. Hopefully, i can schedule because dh will already be on base because he will be at work. So im hoping they give us a good time. But other than that, dh and i were just planning on how the bills will be getting paid etc when he leaves for deployment and how much money to put aside for me and the groceries etc. DH thinks he is leaving on the 12th so i still got some time with him which is good. And also, we might be able to have a chance next month if it doesnt happen this month so we shall see.

Oh that'll be cool that you will have a shot next cycle as well...it's funny how things work themselves out!!!...so you'll be getting the scan and IUI this week??? Wow it's going to be a good week ...let me know what they say when you call tomorrow!

I will definitely let you know. And yes my scan is this week on Wednesday and hopefully that means i get the trigger shot and then thursday come back for the IUI.

Cool cool cool...I can't wait to hear how it goes...

This is literally our 1st serious month of TTC and I am shocked I'm pregnant so fast. Well I really shouldn't be because my last preg I only tried one month and became pregnant. I guess DH & I are very fertile haha...I'm just trying to remain positive and not think that history will repeat itself. I have never had a miscarriage (first one terminated at 10-11wks and the second one was premature at 24wks) but I can't help but to think that it may happen because maybe I'm just one of those women who will not have a child but spend my life trying

But I will try my best to remain positive. I mean so far this one is starting off better than the last. My last preg immediately started wit cramping (almost everyday for 6 months) & spotting for a long time. So because none of that is going on then that must be a good sign I hope...I'm just so in my head right now...UGGGGGHHHHHHHH

Yes that is sounding good for you. And because of your previous history, are your docs looking into preventative care during your pregnancy? And i've had a m/c and now its like been trying 4 years and no luck yet so hopefully I will be pregnant either this month or next month.

I hope so too...I will never understand why something so natural for us, is so complicated to some of us...I hope this month or next month is your time...

Yes my MFM doc had a whole plan. I have to get progesterone shots on a weekly basis starting early on. Then at 14wks I will have to get a cerclage, then on top of that I have to have weekly scans to make sure my cervix does not shorten like it did last time. Plus, on top of all this I will have to be monitored because the bacteria B Strep caused an infection in my uterus which triggered my labor in September. So if that gets too high like last time I will have to be on antibiotics...UGGGGHHHHHHH

Yes, i never thought it would be so complicated to conceive. And wow sounds like they have you on a very good plan. Im thinking this will be your rainbow baby. Even though it sucks you have to go through all of the medical stress, in the long run it will be worth it.:hugs:

Thanx I really needed to hear that :)...now let me get over myself and count my blessings haha...

You're up next!!!

DeeDee-I hope so!!!

Im on cd10 today an my appt is in 2 days :happydance: I called the doc and they said they dont schedule the IUIs they usually just let them come in as walk ins. So dh and i want to go in when they first open so he has a chance to get in and be done and be able to go back to work. Nothing else to report other than we will start using preseed tomorrow. :thumbup: Hoping this cycle really is the cycle. Only time will tell.

Oh that's cool that u don't have to make an appt. that should make having the scan and IUI on the same day easier. These 2 days will fly by...

Yes because i already scheduled for the scan at 11am tomorrow so if all is well...I will get my trigger shot tomorrow and then I come in the following morning to do the IUI. How's the pregnancy going?

Im on cd11 today and tomorrow i go in for my follicle scan :thumbup: Today is the day that DH and I try the preseed and then refrain from sex tomorrow and after the trigger shot tomorrow, the following day i have the IUI and then we dtd with preseed after that. So our plan is finally in action. Feels good to know now that we are sooooo close to the scan, trigger shot and IUI. Makes time go by faster. We plan on doing the IUI around 8-9am :thumbup: So anxious about that. Also, last night i had a dream. It was about me being in the bathroom, i took a test and it was the cb plus test that i used before. It came back positive. We called my doc and made an appt. Then the dream fast forwarded to dh and i being at the doc appt and the nurse said congratulations we finally are pregnant and we were just talking about dh's SA results etc. It was so surreal. Hoping it comes true. Just have to have a little more patience to get me through these 2 weeks. DH hid my hpt so it wont be hard to go without testing :haha:

Yes because i already scheduled for the scan at 11am tomorrow so if all is well...I will get my trigger shot tomorrow and then I come in the following morning to do the IUI. How's the pregnancy going?

Im on cd11 today and tomorrow i go in for my follicle scan :thumbup: Today is the day that DH and I try the preseed and then refrain from sex tomorrow and after the trigger shot tomorrow, the following day i have the IUI and then we dtd with preseed after that. So our plan is finally in action. Feels good to know now that we are sooooo close to the scan, trigger shot and IUI. Makes time go by faster. We plan on doing the IUI around 8-9am :thumbup: So anxious about that. Also, last night i had a dream. It was about me being in the bathroom, i took a test and it was the cb plus test that i used before. It came back positive. We called my doc and made an appt. Then the dream fast forwarded to dh and i being at the doc appt and the nurse said congratulations we finally are pregnant and we were just talking about dh's SA results etc. It was so surreal. Hoping it comes true. Just have to have a little more patience to get me through these 2 weeks. DH hid my hpt so it wont be hard to go without testing :haha:

Tomorrow is def the big day for u guys to see those healthy mature Follicles :thumbup: ...I know you are excited that you can start this plan. Sometimes TTC is less stressful than being pregnant lol. I'm just excited that tomorrow will be the start of this cycles journey and with A LOT of medical help that should deal the deal.

That dream sounds promising. I had a dream the night before I found out abt my first pregnancy and another dream the night before this pregnancy! I've always been really in tune with my gut and feelings, so I say that's always a good sign. Hopefully this dream is an indication of the BFP that will come at the end of month.

Oh and I never test early haha I'm always too scared so I try to wait as long as I can. I want to at least miss my period. I heard that Chemical Pregnancies are usually detected before AF and will abort themselves in disguise as a late period. So I always make a point to miss it before I test...I'm such a pessimist and think the worst :nope::dohh: haha

My pregnancy is going well so far, it's almost scary haha...I don't have any spotting or cramping which I consistently had with my last preg. The doctor said it was a threatened miscarriage, but I did carry until 6 months. That pregnancy has ruined me haha I'm like this is too good to be Tru. :nope:

Sooooooo my due date is the same week that I lost my angel Mariah ...I confirmed this preg 3 days before she would've been due! ....is this creepy or a blessing?!?!

Cool, I will take it as a blessing!

Sooooo today is the big day. Let me know how it goes.

I just realized that your angel daughter's first name was the name i would've given my daughter as her middle name :cloud9: But we shall see how this cycle goes first.

Today is cd12 and also today is my follicle scan :happydance: I got to leave out here around 10am so in 3 hours, I will be heading to my appt. Well thats after i drop my friend off to her appt. Im hoping to get good news during the follicle scan. Hoping for 2 or more follies to be labeled as mature. Last night, dh and i finally tried the preseed. I wanted him to be a part of this process in every step of the way. So i was able to put the lubricant inside the applicator for him and then i laid down and let him insert the preseed vaginally. I think it made DH feel good because he was helping out. I must say the preseed is amazing!! I see why women get pregnant afterwards :haha: His semen usually comes out somewhat even after laying down for 15 mins but this time, nothing came out. Only some of the lubricant :thumbup: So now we have to refrain from sex today and then IUI tomorrow :happydance: Im really hoping that this cycle is our bfp cycle. But will have 2 weeks to find out..even though im pretty sure i will be testing before im 14dpo :haha:

I just realized that your angel daughter's first name was the name i would've given my daughter as her middle name :cloud9: But we shall see how this cycle goes first.

Today is cd12 and also today is my follicle scan :happydance: I got to leave out here around 10am so in 3 hours, I will be heading to my appt. Well thats after i drop my friend off to her appt. Im hoping to get good news during the follicle scan. Hoping for 2 or more follies to be labeled as mature. Last night, dh and i finally tried the preseed. I wanted him to be a part of this process in every step of the way. So i was able to put the lubricant inside the applicator for him and then i laid down and let him insert the preseed vaginally. I think it made DH feel good because he was helping out. I must say the preseed is amazing!! I see why women get pregnant afterwards :haha: His semen usually comes out somewhat even after laying down for 15 mins but this time, nothing came out. Only some of the lubricant :thumbup: So now we have to refrain from sex today and then IUI tomorrow :happydance: Im really hoping that this cycle is our bfp cycle. But will have 2 weeks to find out..even though im pretty sure i will be testing before im 14dpo :haha:

Aww wow, that is a crazy coincidence that our daughters would've had a similar name...

Sounds like you guys really like the preseed :haha: that's good that it seems like all his little troopers are determined to find that egg. I can't wait to hear how the appt goes!!

yes i love the preseed. it can hold those swimmers in place to go to the egg :haha:

my scan went great. I ended up with 7 follies :saywhat: They were all in my left ovary which would makes sense on why i have been cramping on my left side :dohh: My doc says looks like we've got an octomom on our hands :haha: But he was thinking that either 1 or 2 may release but he said but then again they all might release so who knows. I did get my trigger shot today at 12:45ish and DH and I will be going in tomorrow at 7:30am to do the IUI. My doc told me i can come in at 7:30am :thumbup: Also, he will tell dh his SA results. So fxed that this month is a bfp. Everyone keeps saying this cycle is my cycle...even my friends here and i am realllllyyyy hoping and praying right along with them that this is it. I asked the doc how long does the trigger usually lasts and he said around 7-10 days and you should ovulate within 36 hours no later. So let's see what happens. Already i am cramping so that's a good sign meaning the trigger shot has been absorbed very well. Hoping this is the month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->