• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Looking for official TTC buddies!!

WHOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAA 7????? Get out of here! That is the best news ever. I'm soooooo excited right now lol...the more that drop, the merrier!!!! Everyone is right, this should definitely be your month. I def have my Fx'd for u...

Thanks DeeDee!!! We will be doing the IUI tomorrow so fxed that this cycle is it.

I am on cd13 today. I just made it home from the IUI procedure. DH stayed with me through out the whole process :cloud9: They were able to inseminate 2 syringes worth of DH's sperm :thumbup: We also received his results for his SA which came out great. My doc said that 40 million is considered the normal amount of semen and dh had a count of 88 million :happydance: He was reading off everything to us and he said that all his results came back above normal :happydance: So i was really excited to do the IUI. I have been cramping during and after the procedure which he said was completely normal. Also, i had to sign the consent form for him to do the IUI. I laid in the room for 45 mins and then we came home. I did notice a little spotting but I heard that is normal also. During the car ride, I started cramping in my left ovary again so maybe we were just in time because im thinking i might ovulate today. Well, DH wants to test on the 30th but i may or may not try to sneak and test a little earlier than that :blush: But we shall see. Tomorrow marks 1dpiui for me. Im excited and cant wait to see if we conceived this cycle. Now the tww begins :happydance:

Sounds like the appt went better than WELL..,it went great. Everything is going in your favor this month. Your DH sperm count is amazing and promising!! I'm so excited for you! You are testing the same day as my first appt, so hopefully we will both have good news that day.

The cramping is promising, especially since it sounds like your doc thinks that is an indication that it's working. Hopefully you will conceive this week. The TWW is the WORST lol...I can't wait to see what happens...

The cramping has subsided now. Now im just extremely tired. DH and I were amazed at his sperm count. When i told my mom about it she said oh yes you two are definitely going to have a lot of kids :haha: I hope so. My doc was talking to us about IVF if the IUIs dont work. I talked to DH about it and he was saying if we have to do IVF, then we will do it. And that was a shock to me because i didnt think he would go for it. But im hoping we dont have to get to that point. Im hoping this first cycle we conceive. And im hoping we both get good news on the 30th! Cant wait!

Wow Patrice, that is a really impressive sperm count! :haha: I have a very good feeling for you this cycle :hugs:

And a big congrats to MM!! :happydance:

Me too. Hoping this IUI is just what we needed. And i noticed the new tickers. You had another LO?

Yup can't wait!!! IVF may be a good option if this doesn't work but I'm sure the IUI will be enough!

Emma-i am soo late with this one. I didnt even know you were in a relationship!!:dohh:

Deedee-im hoping the IUI is good enough for us.

How is everyone?

Im 1 dpo/dpiui today :happydance: the tww officially beings. The only time i delt cramping was yesterday when we were heading home and that was from the left ovary side. Im thinking that we caught ovulation just in time because i feel like it may have happened 1 hour after the procedure so if thats true, then we may have caught the egg. Fxed we did. No cramps or spotting today. I cant wait until the 30th to test. Even though, im pretty sure im going to test earlier than that. Also, i have a consultation on february 3rd with the surgeon to check about the whole bulge situation. I was thinking it couldve been another hernia but it has never came back at all. So i have no clue what that was about at all. But all is well over here. Just patiently waiting and going to try not to symptom spot starting around 6dpo. So we shall see.

Hey, I'm good...my sinuses are KILLING ME but other than that I am fine.

So now you are in the TWW?!?! The most stressful and interesting time of our cycles. But I tend to feel like it is a time for me to breath lol. I'm sure that you guys did everything right so now it's time for god to take control and see where he takes you guys. After what happened to my daughter I have to believe he has a plan. So I know that he has something good in store for you guys...

Yes im excited about the tww. Im going to dtd today just in case but im pretty sure i o'd yesterday. All i can do now is sit back and relax and see what happens.

Today im 2dpo/dpiui. DH and I just woke up. Earlier we had to take our friends to the airport which is a 2 hr drive (4 hr round trip drive). Since last night, I have been cramping and having pressure in my uterus. But other than that, nothing new really. Just waiting to test. I have bought a test and will test in 8 days so excited about that.

i know that u cant wait to test....im excited for u lol...these 2 weeks are prob going to fly by

Im 3dpo/dpiui today. Time seems to be flying by now. I just have to make it through this week and then its testing time. Fxed its a bfp at the end of this cycle but you never know whats in store. So patiently waiting to see what is going to happen. Other than that i have been having the cramping and pressure feeling. And also headaches. But other than that, i am doing good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->