• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Im testing on the 27th and then again on the 30th. So i can see if there is a line on the 27th...if it will be darker or lighter or no line at all on the 30th. AF is due on the 31st.

Im testing on the 27th and then again on the 30th. So i can see if there is a line on the 27th...if it will be darker or lighter or no line at all on the 30th. AF is due on the 31st.

Ok cool...sounds like a plan to me. The 27th is right around the corner

well now my plan changed to testing on the 26th, 27th, and the 30th.

Im 4dpo/dpiui already. Even though I have been feeling as if time is going by slowly, it actually has been going by pretty quickly. Usually, the tww seems like forever but in 6 days, I will be testing :happydance: So technically time is going by rather quickly. I have been cramping through out the day. Im hoping this means a bfp in the midst but since this is my 1st IUI, im thinking i will probably cramp through the tww and also the trigger shot causes cramping so that's why i cant really symptom spot because the trigger shot gives me the symptoms. In 5 days, the trigger shot should be out of my system. But we shall see how this cycle goes. I just been on youtube looking at success stories for IUI first cycle. Im just trying to stay positive about this cycle.

Thanks DeeDee! How's the pregnancy?

Cant believe already I am 5dpo/dpiui. Time is just ticking away. I have been having the worst pressure in my uterus and nausea since yesterday. Not putting it to be pregnancy related because im only 5dpo/dpiui. In 5 more days i get to test so the countdown is getting shorter in days :thumbup: Nothing else to report. Oh and i start my school work again tomorrow because my coding handbook should be delivered by tomorrow :happydance: Finally, I will be able to focus on something other than the tww.

Im thinking of leaving BnB because of all dhs issues we are unable to ttc right now

oh no Monae!!! Well if you ever decide to come back on, we are here. Sometimes, you will be surprised what a ttc break will do. Hoping for the best for you two.

Thanks DeeDee! How's the pregnancy?

Cant believe already I am 5dpo/dpiui. Time is just ticking away. I have been having the worst pressure in my uterus and nausea since yesterday. Not putting it to be pregnancy related because im only 5dpo/dpiui. In 5 more days i get to test so the countdown is getting shorter in days :thumbup: Nothing else to report. Oh and i start my school work again tomorrow because my coding handbook should be delivered by tomorrow :happydance: Finally, I will be able to focus on something other than the tww.

hey...my pregnancy is going great so far. the only thing are my sinuses :growlmad: i wake up everyday with a crazy headache, stuffy nose and sore throat. i am just counting down the days until MS kicks in lol

YESSSSS time is flying by and this sunday you will be testing. i cant wait :happydance::happydance: ......so your doctor say the pressure and nausea is normal? maybe this is a good sign :winkwink: ...at least you have your school work to keep u busy. during my tww it was christmas and New Years plus i was in Vegas. Soooooo it flew by lol

That is great! I wish i had trips to go on to make the tww fly by :haha: glad your pregnancy is going smoothly.

Im 6dpo/dpiui today. I woke up feeling horrible. My nose was stuffy, i felt like i was burning up and when i took my temp orally, it was 98.1, and also i felt very nauseous. I dont know what was going on when i first woke up. I also have a headache. The feeling of being hot went away but i still feel nauseous really bad. My uterus stills feels sore/pressure. When dh and i dtd yesterday, it hurt in certain positions. DH says that the inside felt like i would be spotting soon. He said it had the lining shedding feeling. And every time he felt my insides change, i always knew that AF wasnt far because thats the same texture he can feel becore AF actually shows. But when i told him i was only 5dpo/dpiui, he told me then it cant be AF because its too early. Well atleast he does listen to me when i talk cycles etc with him. As far as spotting goes, i havent had any spotting. Just my uterus/lower abdominal area feels sore to the touch. Dont know what causes that. But cant believe im pretty much halfway through the tww wait already :thumbup: I suppose to get my school textbook today so atleast that will keep me occupied until i test on the 27th. Ive decided to just stick with my original plan and test on the 27th and the 30th. We should see how it goes. Its only 5 more days til testing. Atleast thats better than 10 or more days to testing. So patiently awaiting a bfp. Fxed this is the cycle.

That is great! I wish i had trips to go on to make the tww fly by :haha: glad your pregnancy is going smoothly.

Im 6dpo/dpiui today. I woke up feeling horrible. My nose was stuffy, i felt like i was burning up and when i took my temp orally, it was 98.1, and also i felt very nauseous. I dont know what was going on when i first woke up. I also have a headache. The feeling of being hot went away but i still feel nauseous really bad. My uterus stills feels sore/pressure. When dh and i dtd yesterday, it hurt in certain positions. DH says that the inside felt like i would be spotting soon. He said it had the lining shedding feeling. And every time he felt my insides change, i always knew that AF wasnt far because thats the same texture he can feel becore AF actually shows. But when i told him i was only 5dpo/dpiui, he told me then it cant be AF because its too early. Well atleast he does listen to me when i talk cycles etc with him. As far as spotting goes, i havent had any spotting. Just my uterus/lower abdominal area feels sore to the touch. Dont know what causes that. But cant believe im pretty much halfway through the tww wait already :thumbup: I suppose to get my school textbook today so atleast that will keep me occupied until i test on the 27th. Ive decided to just stick with my original plan and test on the 27th and the 30th. We should see how it goes. Its only 5 more days til testing. Atleast thats better than 10 or more days to testing. So patiently awaiting a bfp. Fxed this is the cycle.

Thanks...yea I'm glad I had all those distractions during my TWW lol...

All your symptoms sound like there is a lot going on down there. I def hope this is a good sign. I know your are only 6dpo but hey who knows. Did your doctor say that the trigger shot/IUI could make ur period come earlier? If not, then I think you guys are ok! Sounds like your uterus is in hormonal overdrive haha...maybe it's gearing up to support that baby. I know for me, hot flashes are always a good sign. I would be burning up but no fever. It's happening to me everyday throughout the day...I'm really hoping these are all indicators of a BFP :dust::dust::dust:

Well with the trigger shot, it has made my cycles to be now every 28 days. The trigger shot's job is to force me to ovulate within 24-36 hours after the shot. So im hoping this is a good thing.

Well with the trigger shot, it has made my cycles to be now every 28 days. The trigger shot's job is to force me to ovulate within 24-36 hours after the shot. So im hoping this is a good thing.

Fx'd that you guys caught that egg...

Today is such a rough day for me, emotionally. Every time I think abt the new baby I just want to break down crying. It makes me think of my little girl that I lost in Sept. It's so hard to embrace the joy from this pregnancy because all I can think abt is how I felt the day I delivered my baby Mariah and I had to say good bye. Don't get me wrong I am SOOOOOOO excited to be pregnant. I just never realized how hard it would be to move forward after saying goodbye. The day I lost her, I felt her kicking on the day to the hospital. Who knew that would be the last time I would see her...UGHHHHH...I will never understand why god needed her soo soon but I miss her! I wish she could've at least experienced me and knew how much I loved her.

Sorry for the rant! I'm just an emotional wreck today

I totally understand what you are talking about. Its going to take time to get over that. But hopefully you will see brighter days. Think of it this way, Mariah gave her life to your new bundle of joy.

Thank you SOOO much. I never thought of it that way. It's definitely a blessing. Grief is the craziest emotion EVER. It can shake your whole world!

Yeah i know. And no problem...im here to help whenever you need it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->