Looking for official TTC buddies!!

he went to the urologist today and he has to have surgery has to have a shunt put in and after the surgery he may or may not be able to get an erection. so im still in shock

wow that is crazy. hoping he is able t oget an erection afterwards. maybe the surgery is just what you two needed to conceive. the docs will always give you a heads up on the negative outcomes just so you know the risk, but im hoping nothing goes wrong and that you two wont have to stop ttc.

Im finally halfway through my cycle at 7dpo/7dpiui today :thumbup: well, i have been back to doing my school work since last night and i must say that this school work is definitely going to pass the time of my cycle. I woke up with a headache and a toothache. And some dull cramping around my left ovary side but other than that nothing major. Well thats all i have as an update for right now.

Only 3 more days until you start testing, right? And yes school work always makes time fly by lol

I have 4 more dats. Going to start testing on the 27th

ugh so today i have dull cramping, NO bleeding at all. I know doctors say that this is normal throughout preg but everything scares me now haha...I've been told that I should only be concerned if im bleeding....Maybe im just overreacting lol...

Yes i woudnt be worried. As long as you arent having heavy bleeding along with the cramping, you should be fine.

Yea you're right....had a long talk with DH, shed some tears and now I'm fine lol...I think I was jus an emotional wreck, but I'm good now...Thanks

its just the hormones getting to you :haha: I think you should be fine.

Ive been having cramping on and off today and no spotting as of yet. Why im looking for spotting, because thats what i had the last time i was pregnant. But im pretty sure no spotting does not mean im not pregnant also. So only time will tell.

Today im 8dpo/dpiui. I told dh yesterday that i feel like this cycle will be a bfn because im going through the same wxact symptoms i was going through the other times where i thought i was pregnant. So im feeling like im out. Im pretty sure the 10dpo/dpiui test will either be completely negative or have a faint line. If i test again after and it doesnt get darker, then i know it was the trigger but of it does get darker, then its a bfp. And if its negative then onto the ttc break i go. So we shall see. Even though im hoping for the best. I just feel that im out.

Aww don't count yourself out. This time around I had NONE of the same symptoms that I had last preg. I had no cramping, no spotting or anything. My symptoms don't show until I miss AF....Like they say, every preg is different....The only thing that tipper me off was my allergies acting up....Don't count yourself out AT ALL. I counted myself out and then I got my BFP...Fx'd!!!!!

So it has begun...My morning sickness has begun. I kinda felt it yesterday. Then last night lying in the bed but I figured it was my prenatal pills. But now that I'm in the supermarket I feel nauseous! It's like a bittersweet sign lol. I'm glad because that usually means things are progressing well, on the other hand, I just don't want to barf on someone haha

Hopefully you can make it through the supermarket. glad things are progressing.

Yea I'm good now...home now just working (I work from home) which comes in handy when Morning Sickness kicks in...

How are you feeling? How is school?

im feeling crampy and school is a headache so far. Im stuck on this one scenario but hopefully i will get pass it.

I hope you're wrong and this is it for you. It does tend to be the months where people are most sure they're not pregnant that it turns out that they are. The first ever month I conceived I was so certain AF was about to arrive I went out and bought tampons!! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->