Looking for people TTC after miscarriage

Hi, unfortunately BFN, after 7 days of spotting AF arrived yesterday, just in time for me to go to the hospital so SIL/BIL could take their baby home, what good timing.

I stood there looking at all the pregnant ladies about to give birth, including a few who had been smoking outside (on their 3rd and 4th kids), I watched as they bought down all the babies who were going home that day not knowing if that will ever be me one day. Then I sat and listened to BIL saying how there was no better feeling in the world than to look at your wife and child. I watched him looking at the baby how I want my husband to look at our child. Then listened to his opinion that all my problems are just due to stress. I don't know what the feeling is, is it jealousy, I just don't know to describe the pain I feel. I just about managed to hold back the tears.

We're trying to get a referral to an infertility clinic tomorrow for more help. It has been nearly 2 years of trying and I have nothing to show for it, apart from emotionally it has taken its toll on me, I am not the same happy person I once was. I think I need time out from trying as I'm not coping but I'm 38 and I can't waste precious time.

I'm going to go missing from here too, so I want to thank the amazing, stronger than you will ever know women on here for you support over these months. You have been through such heartache and you have come out the other side still fighting. Hopefully one day I can update this with a happy rainbow ending too. Wishing you all the baby dust in the world and for fantastic pregnancies and babies to all the BFPers. Lots of hugs xxx

Oh SallyAnne, I know exactly how you feel. It's horrible. I still get those pangs of judgement and maybe even hatred when I see awful people with all their kids. They don't know how lucky they are. Sometimes I feel like no one deserves their kids unless they have had to go through heartache to get to them. It's terrible I know, but the mind just goes there. I try and look at it in a more positive light though. When we are eventually blessed with our own children we will be the most loving mothers there ever was and our children will be sooo happy and lucky to have us!

You take as much time as you need lovely lady. I am really hoping for your rainbow, you really deserve it. I know it will happen for you.

Xxxxx

Mumof1+1- good luck catching your O! I don't know much about those tests so not much help on that front. I need those digi ones that's tell me in black and white haha xx

Baby dust to everyone :dust:

Hello ladies, I'm so sorry for your losses and also glad to see there are also bfps after this horror.

I am currently miscarrying after I was diagnosed with a missed abortion at 9 weeks. The embryo still had a slow heartbeat and I had to wait for 5 days until it stopped and I could take misoprostol to start the abortion. It was the worst thing I ever had to wait for. Then there was an incomplete abortion and yesterday I had to take the pill again. This was devastating for me. I am in pain, heartbroken and depleted. I am out of shape and still have huge breasts from being pregnant but I am not. It feels so horrible. I just want this nightmare to be over.

Sallyanne, I rememeber sitting in the waiting room at the Royal Women's Hospital before I got admitted for my second d&c for a mmc and I saw so many people coming in in the early stages of labour smoking, drinking giant bottles of coke, being so blase about it and it made me quite bitter as well. I'm sure it's a common feeling. I'm sorry for everything you've been through and I hope getting the referral makes a difference.

Nima, I'm so sorry also for what's happening to you. It's such a horrendous thing. Nothing will make it feel better in the short term - and even long term it's truly awful. It does get easier, though. When your body starts getting back to 'normal' it starts to make you realise we are amazing and can get through anything.

Ladies, I have a sort of weird question. How far would you go to try to conceive at the right time? My OH is away for work almost this whole month. I'm pretty sure I should ovulate this Wednesday or Thursday, but he won't be back until Friday (just for two nights as well). I'm worried that will be too late. I could drive 3 1/2 hours after work on Wednesday to see him, which would mean missing the morning of work on Thursday. Does this seem excessive? Should I just forget about this month all together? It's just been almost 3 months since my miscarriage and I really want to be pregnsnt again. But would that be going way too far? I need to check that I'm not actually losing my mind over this stuff..

It’s been awhile since anyone has posted on here. I hope everyone’s doing ok?

Still no luck on the pregnancy front here, 8 months since mmc. Feeling very down about it at the moment as I feel like it will never happen, and I worry about it happening again if i do get pregnant. My head is a mess...

Is this thread still active? I’m on my first proper 2ww since my #5 loss over the years

I’m still here. I started this group in September and think I might be the last lady left. Most of the other ladies have become pregnant again which fills me with hope for myself and happiness for them.

Have you just started the 2WW wantingagirl? I’m very sorry for your loss, and to hear you’ve had so many.

The witch is currently in town for me, so waiting for her to pass so we can try again this month x

Mind if I join? On my second cycle since MC. Currently waiting for AF. :(

I think I’ve finally got my BFP after our miscarriage back in September! Picture attached. 9 or 10 dpo. Had a slight pink spotting at 6/7dpo and sharp pain in my left side over today and yesterday. Fingers crossed this bean sticks!

Hello to everyone who has just joined and I’m sorry for your losses. Please do not give up hope, we will all conceive our rainbow babies when our bodies are healed ❤️ We are all strong powerful warrior women xx

10DCF024-E994-488A-9537-4C309EB07C1A.jpeg

@MrsFruitie congratulations! I wish you happy, healthy and easy 9 months. Thank you for sharing here, it really does give me hope.

Hi MrsFrutie, can I join you? I just suffered a missed miscarriage as well and had the d&c last Thursday. Still recovering physically. This is my second miscarriage. My first was in October and I passed the baby naturally, so I totally understand why you wouldn't want to go through that. I didn't want to a second time either.

Anyway, I'm currently in the NTNP category - we've been ttc for nearly 9 years now and are tired and need a break, but I'm also looking into surrogacy and I just emailed a doctor in Chicago (I'm in Washington state), who is supposed to be good with recurrent miscarriages. We'll see if she gets back to me. I'm so sorry for your loss but I'd love to join you in this journey.

I too just got my bfp after a mc in Feb. I’d been off the coil 5 months and it’s been 5 months since the mc. Feeling like 5 months was my lucky time...

IC 9dpo
Frer 10dpo

I’m cautiously excited. Hope the early bfp means all will progress nicely. Fingers crossed.

Good luck to everyone still ttc. Don’t give up hope ladies xxx

7B5723F3-AFE0-4F7E-9BBC-C252B9525F5D.jpeg 8BE514BE-D571-4D5E-B442-53F59D060ACB.jpeg

@mumof1+1 congratulations!

@co_fostermom I am so so sorry for your loss. I was so excited to see your bfp after such a journey and it must be really devastating to lose it.

I find it so difficult not to be able to start trying again, since I have an incomplete miscarriage and have to probably do a d&c soon. So much waiting, so many hopes...

Nima I'm so sorry. I'm just barely in the recovery stage. My bleeding got a little bit heavier yesterday which was terrifying but the doctor said that can be normal as long as it's not super heavy (like filling a pad in an hour or less). Today the bleeding has almost stopped which I didn't expect. This is such a rollercoaster. Believe me, I want to start again right away too. And I asked a friend if she would be a surrogate and I'm sure she doesn't want to answer right away (which is a good thing) but the wait for her answer is honestly torture. The only thing I honestly can do now is take supplements and hope they do something to help. Besides that I'm going to start a yoga routine once I get back from the wedding I'm in this upcoming weekend (which should also give the bleeding time to stop completely), and then I'm going to continue with the healthy eating habits. I got off them a bit when I was pregnant because I wasn't sure I was actually getting my body enough calories/ nutrients.

Hi MrsFrutie, can I join you? I just suffered a missed miscarriage as well and had the d&c last Thursday. Still recovering physically. This is my second miscarriage. My first was in October and I passed the baby naturally, so I totally understand why you wouldn't want to go through that. I didn't want to a second time either.

Anyway, I'm currently in the NTNP category - we've been ttc for nearly 9 years now and are tired and need a break, but I'm also looking into surrogacy and I just emailed a doctor in Chicago (I'm in Washington state), who is supposed to be good with recurrent miscarriages. We'll see if she gets back to me. I'm so sorry for your loss but I'd love to join you in this journey.

I’m so very sorry to hear of your loss. Big hugs for you x

@mumof1+1 congratulations!

I find it so difficult not to be able to start trying again, since I have an incomplete miscarriage and have to probably do a d&c soon. So much waiting, so many hopes...

Thank you. And big hugs for you also. I’m very sorry to hear of your loss xx

@co_fostermom it's good to read that you are taking good care of yourself and taking time to recover. I take inspiration from you and will start my supplements today as well, after not taking them as if to punish anyone...
Big hugs to you and I hope the bleeding soon stops <3

I too just got my bfp after a mc in Feb. I’d been off the coil 5 months and it’s been 5 months since the mc. Feeling like 5 months was my lucky time...

IC 9dpo
Frer 10dpo

I’m cautiously excited. Hope the early bfp means all will progress nicely. Fingers crossed.

Good luck to everyone still ttc. Don’t give up hope ladies xxx

View attachment 1063561 View attachment 1063562

Congratulations!!!

When will your due date be if all ok? I’ll be a March 2020 baby so I’m looking for people to talk to through the pregnancy due around the same time (if my little bean sticks- fingers crossed) xx

Congratulations!!!

When will your due date be if all ok? I’ll be a March 2020 baby so I’m looking for people to talk to through the pregnancy due around the same time (if my little bean sticks- fingers crossed) xx
My due date as long as baby sticks will be 14th March. I’ve joined the march 2020 thread :p I’m always about. Feel free to inbox anytime hun. Fingers crossed for us both xx

I think I’ve finally got my BFP after our miscarriage back in September! Picture attached. 9 or 10 dpo. Had a slight pink spotting at 6/7dpo and sharp pain in my left side over today and yesterday. Fingers crossed this bean sticks!

Hello to everyone who has just joined and I’m sorry for your losses. Please do not give up hope, we will all conceive our rainbow babies when our bodies are healed ❤️ We are all strong powerful warrior women xx

View attachment 1063383

MrsFruitie!!!! I’ve been quietly stalking this thread and waiting for you to get your BFP! This has genuinely put a massive smile on my face and I’m so happy for you.

Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"