Looking for some friends :)

:wave: Hi & Welcome to BnB
I'm Gemma 20 & 37+1 weeks W/baby #1 a little boy (Kyreece-Jayden) due Dec 5th :D

Hey girl! You are SO close!! I bet you're getting anxious! And Kyreece - how cute! I love that! How are you doing?

knowing that he could come any day now makes me sooo excited lol & I'm doing good thanks wbu & how's ur pregnancy been so far

I'm Gemma 20 & 37+1 weeks W/baby #1 a little boy (Kyreece-Jayden) due Dec 5th :D

Hey girl! You are SO close!! I bet you're getting anxious! And Kyreece - how cute! I love that! How are you doing?

knowing that he could come any day now makes me sooo excited lol & I'm doing good thanks wbu & how's ur pregnancy been so far

I know! I just saw your post wondering if you should head to the hospital! He could be here any day! Hopefully he'll come a little early so you can meet that boy already! Lucky you! I'm doing well. Wish I didn't have to wait 3 more months - haha, my back hurts so bad I don't know if I CAN! :lol:

Hey hun, welcome to BnB!
I'm Sarah and I'm 37+4 with a little boy, Tyler Robert. :flow:
If you ever have any questions you can always PM me!

Hi! I'm Donna, 21 and have a 14 month old girl.

Congratulatins on your pregnancy :flower: x

Hey hun, welcome to BnB!
I'm Sarah and I'm 37+4 with a little boy, Tyler Robert. :flow:
If you ever have any questions you can always PM me!

Thank you, Sarah! Hope all is well with you and your little boy! Such a cute name!

Hi Kayla, congrats on the pregnancy and little boy!

I'm Sam, 16 and due with my little boy on March 27th, so only 20 days behind you :cloud9:

How's your pregnancy been so far?

I'm Sam, 16 and due with my little boy on March 27th, so only 20 days behind you :cloud9:

Aw, how exciting! March couldn't come soon enough, am I right?! :neutral: Hopefully with the holidays, time doesn't drag on too much! :p

So far it has been going well! I was SUPER sick, 24/7 for a real long time, which was miserable but now only get it rarely. Now I just wish I could sleep all day. And my back is killing me! Haha. How about you??

Aw, how exciting! March couldn't come soon enough, am I right?! :neutral: Hopefully with the holidays, time doesn't drag on too much! :p

So far it has been going well! I was SUPER sick, 24/7 for a real long time, which was miserable but now only get it rarely. Now I just wish I could sleep all day. And my back is killing me! Haha. How about you??

I've never been so excited for March! My birthday is in March, but not even that is as exciting as meeting my little Alex. :cloud9:

Surprisingly I didn't have bad morning sickness, only puked once in September, and only had nausea between weeks 10 and 15/16. Now I'm just always tired, always in pain, and have terrible heartburn :nope: But, it's all worth it in the end!!

I've never been so excited for March! My birthday is in March, but not even that is as exciting as meeting my little Alex. :cloud9:

Surprisingly I didn't have bad morning sickness, only puked once in September, and only had nausea between weeks 10 and 15/16. Now I'm just always tired, always in pain, and have terrible heartburn :nope: But, it's all worth it in the end!!

I'm glad to hear that everything is going pretty well for you! Damn this tiredness and pain! Haha. But 3 more months! And it'll definitely be worth it! :) And hey, maybe he'll come on your birthday! My mom said that I was due on my baby's due date, but came early.

I'm glad to hear that everything is going pretty well for you! Damn this tiredness and pain! Haha. But 3 more months! And it'll definitely be worth it! :) And hey, maybe he'll come on your birthday! My mom said that I was due on my baby's due date, but came early.

Yeah that'd be cool, I'm just hoping he is perfectly healthy :cloud9:

Yeah that'd be cool, I'm just hoping he is perfectly healthy :cloud9:

Definitely! That's all that matters! :)

Hello Kayla, my name's Kayla!:haha:

I'm 20, and had my little guy almost 6 months ago! If you need someone to talk to, send me a message!

Hi Kayla, congrats on your pregnancy, and welcome to BnB :flower:
I'm Kaelyn, I'm 17 and due with my first on Feb 27th :)

Nice to meet you! Aw, our due dates are very close! Do you know what you're having yet?

No, At my 20 week scan I was told boy, then an emergency scan I was told Girl.. Now I'm confused and have to travel to the next city over in the snow to find out, Pink or Blue. So.. I'm just going to stay YELLOW :haha:

Oh my gosh, I'd be so frustrated!! I couldn't wait to know so I could start buying things and picking out names! Haha. I don't know why, but I'm guessing boy! :) You'll have to let me know when you find out! But team yellow - I like it! :lol:

I was very angry at first. But now I'm so excited for my surprise. I honestly believe it's a boy. I'll be happy either way :D
The only thing that annoys me is all the "gender neutral" clothes are so boyish. If I end up having a girl I want to dress her all girly. Not in yellow, green, and blue :dohh:

That's true. Wait, are you planning on finding out when the baby arrives?! If so, holy cow, I wish I had your patience! I wish I could do that and have that kind of surprise, but I am SO impatient. I had to beg for my gender scan before 20 weeks. :laugh2:

Haha, yup. That's the plan :)
It's actually not to hard not knowing.

Hello Kayla, my name's Kayla!:haha:

I'm 20, and had my little guy almost 6 months ago! If you need someone to talk to, send me a message!

Oh my goodness. He is incredibly adorable! :D Thank you so much! Nice to meet you!

Hi Kayla, congrats on your pregnancy, and welcome to BnB :flower:
I'm Kaelyn, I'm 17 and due with my first on Feb 27th :)

Nice to meet you! Aw, our due dates are very close! Do you know what you're having yet?

No, At my 20 week scan I was told boy, then an emergency scan I was told Girl.. Now I'm confused and have to travel to the next city over in the snow to find out, Pink or Blue. So.. I'm just going to stay YELLOW :haha:

Oh my gosh, I'd be so frustrated!! I couldn't wait to know so I could start buying things and picking out names! Haha. I don't know why, but I'm guessing boy! :) You'll have to let me know when you find out! But team yellow - I like it! :lol:

I was very angry at first. But now I'm so excited for my surprise. I honestly believe it's a boy. I'll be happy either way :D
The only thing that annoys me is all the "gender neutral" clothes are so boyish. If I end up having a girl I want to dress her all girly. Not in yellow, green, and blue :dohh:

That's true. Wait, are you planning on finding out when the baby arrives?! If so, holy cow, I wish I had your patience! I wish I could do that and have that kind of surprise, but I am SO impatient. I had to beg for my gender scan before 20 weeks. :laugh2:

Haha, yup. That's the plan :)
It's actually not to hard not knowing.

Well, that's so exciting!! I can't wait til he/she is here and you get to find out!

I know! I just saw your post wondering if you should head to the hospital! He could be here any day! Hopefully he'll come a little early so you can meet that boy already! Lucky you! I'm doing well. Wish I didn't have to wait 3 more months - haha, my back hurts so bad I don't know if I CAN! :lol:

yhh hopefully he does come a little earlyer & those 3 months are gonna fly by trust me & then u get to about 35 weeks & it all starts to drag & take forever :dohh: & oo I feel ur pain my back hurts 24/7 even when I'm layin down or sitting down but maybe that because I carry him in the back & not front

hey kayla :) im jemmie 17 and due a little girl on the 28th febuary congrats on your little boy will add you on fb when i get home its blocked on college computers :/

Hey Kayla, I've already PM'd you back but thought I'd write on here too to say I've added you on Fb. :thumbup: Will be nice to have pregnant friends on there too. Hope you and LO are okay, Gavin is such a cute name! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->