Looking for some ttc buddies...

Hi everybody,

I have just joined the site too, although have been reading it religiously for the past few months since starting ttc.

I would love to share the journey of ttc. DH says we can only talk about babies when we have one in the oven, except there has been no baking now for the last 4 cycles and I would love some support. Men!!

I started with the usual suplements, am now on the agnus castus and B6 as I have short cycle and short AF.

Next month will try the OPK and maybe even baby aspirin, if no dice, maybe progesterone cream the next cycle, will soon be rattling:blush:

S x

Im 18, turning 19 in june.
and i got a +opk this morning. so im letting fate decide now lol. we did it ALOT the past week and tonight. and then tomorrow for our romantic date im sure will lead to BD! :)

cute thing tho. we were laying there afterwards and he put his hand on my tummy and said "i cant wait to be a daddy"
how old are yous?

Hi iowamamaof2 and antipodialdol! :thumbup: Most of us are either just starting our journies or have been in this position (not pun intended) for a few months so we probably have as many questions as you!
I'm 20, OH is 19 this month, and we've been ntnp for nearly 2 months. I finish my uni degree in may so now i don't have the constraints of that i'm so excited to get babymaking!!
The things that fustrates me more than anything is the fact that cycles aren't the same length every month- i like to be prepared but my body disagrees :nope:
and beckahdee thats adorable! its lovely when you see men that are so keen to be daddies xxxx

Okay, someone want to help me with the abbreviations? lol. SOme of them are obvious but some are still lost on me lol.:dohh:

I've been feeling very "off" this month. I am susposed to ovulate the 14th or the 15th. But we :sex: all the time anyways :blush: I broke my ribs a few years ago. I've been having pains in my side and now I am unsure if it's the old rib injury or something else? But I have had "other" signs that I just don't want to write. lol. But I've had headaches and pains. Hope I'm not getting sick. :wacko:

oh dear newfielady, i hope you're not getting ill. good it be that your pregnant and your body is changing e.g. aches and pains and hormone induced headaches? fingers crossed :thumbup:
and if you mean 'ntnp' it means not trying not preventing. its basically a casual, relaxed version of ttc :happydance: xxx

Hey ladies, im also new to the site just started reading on it a couple of weeks ago and just recently joined. Days im on cycle date 11 and i honestly have no idea when i ovulate! This will be month 3 of trying. According to all the charts and everything ovulation should take place here in a couple of days. But for some reason i feel like i o'd early. With my last pregnancy it wasnt planned so ive never tracked any of this before and i had a mc before that. But with both i believe we conceived shortly after my af both times. But im really not sure. I did opks one time and i got a positive last month on cd 12. But we did it every day for like 4 days once we got the positive and nothing... now hubby says hes sick of hearing about ttc so im kind of lost!

Welcome hun! I have found this site amazing since we started ttc its so amazing to speak to people in the same boat as me! My OH is actually really into it at the moment but it's early days I suppose although he isnt interested in all the poas malarky ha ha.

Have you been on any kind of birth control before you ttc??

xx

Hi everybody,

I have just joined the site too, although have been reading it religiously for the past few months since starting ttc.

I would love to share the journey of ttc. DH says we can only talk about babies when we have one in the oven, except there has been no baking now for the last 4 cycles and I would love some support. Men!!

I started with the usual suplements, am now on the agnus castus and B6 as I have short cycle and short AF.

Next month will try the OPK and maybe even baby aspirin, if no dice, maybe progesterone cream the next cycle, will soon be rattling:blush:

S x

Welcome hunny - I had my first proper cycle since coming off bcp and it was short to what I am used to does having a short period affect your chances of conceiving??

xx

Wow I feel quite old now lol - I'm 28 and my OH is 24!!

How is everyone today?? I as the other days have no sypmtons at all - except this cramping which is getting duller now??

xxx

I really would like a ttc buddy(s) to share through our journey in getting a bfp :)

A little about me im 23 from cheshire in uk. I'm ttc after a mc. I start my first round of clomid on my next cycle so fingers crossed

love to here from you girls....xx

hiii nlz2468 :hi:
i'm feeling tired today, may have something to do with the neighbours cats and my OH snoring like a trooper rather than pregnancy. :sleep:
other than that i've got no aches/pains, nothing! hurry up 2ww! how're you all doing this weekend? xxxxx

Hi belle254. im feeling a little tired too but think thats down to boredem as the OH is playing on his xbox (boys toys ay) lol......im waiting for my cycle to start so i can crack on with my clomid waiting for the witch is so fustrating she should arrive any day now and can never be really sure exactly when im late so i never know when to test but im not concentrating on if i have a bfp this month as im so excited to start my clomid i just want my AF to show so can get on with the clomid or unless by a miracle i have concieved this month which i very much doubt :) x

Hi ladies,

So nice to come online my second day of joining the site and see all this lovely chat from everyone, SOOO lovely to get chatting about this exciting time without feeling like you are boring people who are not really interested in my OV lol!!

Newfielady, I am with you on that one, it is quite hard to understand some of this stuff, but I think I'm getting there slowly.

Belle254, I didn't know 'ntnp' untill you explained it, but my goodness that sounds lovely, I wish i could just relax a bit about the whole debacle, but it is too difficult!

Impatientmum, I am feeling V. old too (30). It looks like you have a toyboy like me though too ;o) my DH is 26. I have read that a short cycle is ok so long as you OV 14 days before you AF (ooh look at me with me new lingo ha ha). That bit between OV and AF is the leuteal phase (LP) and u need that long so that a little spermy-egg can stick on b4 you shed ur uterus lining.

I OV only about 10-11 days before, a couple of times straight after OV my breasts whent huge and rock hard and were pumping out the heat, coupled with nipple soreness, I was sure i was pregnant as this was the sign I got with my DS (11yrs). Then one morning, got up and all symptoms gone, and I got AF, didn't even have time to do a test.

I am sure my problem is my short LP, but will chart my OV with OPK this month just to be certain, and also take the spplements etc to try to give any fertilized eggs a better chance. So basically if you are OV early the short cycle shouldnt hurt, but if you OV later, it could be problem. Hope this info helps impatientmum, you prob knew most of it anyway, sorry if their are any mistakes, all the info I have got has been from this site and Mr Google, so It could be wrong, but I asked my GynNurse and she seemed to agree!

Hi NLF#### good luck with the clomid. I read Jools Oliver book (top read) and she used it with much success, what does it do/how does it work??? Good luck with it x

Bekahdee you and your partner sound very mature for your age... I had my wonderful lovely DS when I was 19 (conceived at 18) and I was not prepared and still just a silly child myself. All turned out good though, but I do wish I was as sensible as you sound, and that I had had a partner who seems as supportive as yours. You are very lucky, good luck with ttc x

Hi I'm new to this site to. Been ttc for 13 months now. Joined for some advice and also my OH is sick of hearing about ttc and when is the best time. This month I am tring green tea, preseed, soft ups and opk's. Is there anything else that I could try ?

Hi I'm new to this site to. Been ttc for 13 months now. Joined for some advice and also my OH is sick of hearing about ttc and when is the best time. This month I am tring green tea, preseed, soft ups and opk's. Is there anything else that I could try ?

Hi jemj :hi: welcome to the site!

I know what you mean about the OH sick of hearing baby talk ect lol i think thats the useful thing about this site we can all have a moan together hehe :)

Ive used preseed, folic acid, cbfm, but didnt make a difference to me really as i found out i wasnt ovulating so have recently lost 3 stone and still going so now im eating healthy diet aswell as starting clomid 50mg next cycle so if i have an success ill be sure to pass it on for u :)

your doing the right things so far especially with your opk's! is it picking up ovulation every month?

xxx

oh my i didnt know that about your leuteal (sp?) phase antipodialdol! last cycle it was around 13 and if my calculations are correct this month should be 15 days. thats worrying me now- may have to do some research!
its only 11am so far and i've been having aches and twinges in my tummy and ovaries this morning. not sure what to think- it may just be gas :rofl:
xxxxx

Hi jemj :hi: welcome to the site!

I know what you mean about the OH sick of hearing baby talk ect lol i think thats the useful thing about this site we can all have a moan together hehe :)

Ive used preseed, folic acid, cbfm, but didnt make a difference to me really as i found out i wasnt ovulating so have recently lost 3 stone and still going so now im eating healthy diet aswell as starting clomid 50mg next cycle so if i have an success ill be sure to pass it on for u :)

your doing the right things so far especially with your opk's! is it picking up ovulation every month?

xxx

They didn't pick it up last month but they were cheap ones off the internet so not sure how reliable they are so going back to using clerblue as they are so easy either a yes or no, there is not comparing how dark the lines are. Well done with the weight lost, I've only lost 4 pound so far but it all helps. Good luck with the clomid

Hey again. And Belle254 I can't seem to shake this headache and dizzy feeling :p But I want to tell you about a website called mymonthlycycles. I use it all the time, it tracks your periods, ov days and even lets you know if your late. I find it very useful. :D

Hey all:)

and welcome to the new ones!!

so i jsut got back from my romantic weekend:) me and the oh are planning to move in together after the baby is growing:) so he got a hotel for the weekend. and it was amazing. candlelit bubble bath. rose pedals. dinner. ugh amazing

But we only bd once as i was getting sharp pains right in my gut :( and now when i sit my crotch hurts which i think is because ive been so dry the past 2 days from having sex ALL week lol

But, im starting to feel sick after everytime i eat and my back has been killing me when i stand up or wake up. and im extremely bloated my oh even said so (which if we werent ttc i would have punched him LMAO) he also claims that my boobs look bigger. but that is WAY to soon for my boobs to be bigger so i think hes just seeign things lol. I also been having twinges to randomly. and then random cramps in my ovaries so who knowss!!

Im trying not to get my hopes up as it is VERY sooooooon. but i think this 2ww is going to drive me crazy!!

Anybody else on there 2ww?

Also,

Belle254- what are you studying in uni?

And i have a couple questions. i feel like im thinking to hard about everything so im forgetting or confusing stuff lol

1. how do u track ur LP?or.. what is a LP lol

2. i know about folic acid. thats what i have and i should start taking them. but why babyaspirin?

3. can u use yeast infection medication when your ttc or already pregnant. since im allergic to bubble bath and i had abubble bath this weekend i instantly got a yeast infection sorry if tmi lol:p:p

Too late for tmi on this site beckahdee! :rofl: Your romantic weekend sounds amazing! you're so lucky! Could the ovary pain be you ovulating later than you thought? I thought my ovulation day was last monday but since then i've been having pains too so thought it might have come later!
my OH is taking me to the cinema tomorrow and thats the best its got in the near 5 years we've been together lol. Anyone else got anything nice planned for tomorrow?
And i'm studying for a degree in early childhood studies, i finish in may woop :yipee: should have put me off having children but nope!
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->