• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Looking for some ttc buddies...

Rant away Beckahdee I completely agree with you, I have an issue with familys who smoke anything around a child!!
If you want to go out you'd get a babysitter surely!!!

At least we know our babies whenever they may come into the world will be cared for and loved dearly!!

thank you guys for the warm welcome. i sure hope we all can get our bfp this month, but i guys it is hard to get that just after a couple of month of trying. but i am still crossing my fingers. i am 32 so it might be even harder first time trying. by the way what does dtd stand for? i agree that some people just don't think about what they put their kids through. weed around a baby doesn't sound right. she should have gotten a baby sitter. i hope she is not nursing the baby......

are your men open to talk about it as many times as you please? or do they get annoyed? mine gets bored if i mention the word of babies and getting pregnent to often. i try not to but gee i want to talk about it allllll the time :)
how about your friends? i have the best friends in the world, most of them have kids and a 2 or 3 don't. but what drives me nuts is that i can't talk about it with any of them. just the mention of "ohh i can't wait to have a baby" gets the response: "don't stress about it, it will come when it comes". i can't stand that. i wish they just wanted to listen to my thoughts and feelings and not just tell me that. i know baby will come when it comes. but it is just nice to be able to ventilate about what i am going through to get there. so now i don't even mention it to any of them. well one of my girlfriends just had her first so she is more understanding. i am just glad i found this forum to get a chance to ventilate, and share every feeling with in this process. :)
hope i didn't get you guys bored out by this.

:growlmad: i agree beckahdee! that is out of order, my dad used to smoke normal fags and weed around me and my sister (granted he did smoke outside but would come in shortly afterward!) when we were very little and he really regrets it now- he thinks its the reason why i had asthma and we both have a really low immune system :(
and don't worry bellaswedus, bnb is the one place where you can rant away about anything and we'll all be here to listen!
i'm very lucky in that respect as my two best friends are very baby orientated- one has a 5 month old and the other is 15 weeks pregnant, so we can talk about ttc and pregnancy all day long! but i understand that thats not the case with a lot of people. you can talk to us instead!

plus if none of us get our bfp this month, we can talk about what we're going to try differently next month! it'll be a learning curve :winkwink:

p.s. can i ask what you all do for a living? i am a full time uni student finishing in may, and 2 weeks ago i left my job as a nursery nurse so am currently job hunting! xxxxxxx

thank you belle :9 it makes me feel good that i can now talk to you guys.

i am a full time graduate student and i will get my masters in management march 2012. what are you studying?

I'm studying for a BA hons degree in early childhood studies :) if i wanted i could go on to do a years more at uni and become a teacher, but i think i'm most probably going to be a childminder or private nanny.
is it difficult doing a masters? xxxx

I'm an Office Manager full time and I run my own bookkeeping business which I hope will still bring money in whilst I'm off on Maternity!!

I'm lucky my OH is probably more excited than I am about ttc, he loves talking about babies, we just recently became an aunty and uncle to a lovely niece and he has just fallen in love with her!

xx

I start in september for Child and Youth worker. or DSW still deciding lol.

im on my last weeeek waitt!! but i dont feel anxious lol. i almost feel like i want af to come and go that way i can start my next cycle and try harder/differently.

any new symptoms with any of you laddiess! :)
and are you all ttc#1?

i still tell my oh im lucky to have him. and i agree impatientmum. my oh is alsmot more excited than i am lol.
-asking me everyday if i feel any different
he even tries to point out symptoms lmao its cute

I think its really cute I also feel lucky because I think if he is this excited now he's going to be amazing when we have a little one!!

I've been feeling so sick for the past few days only in the morning and evening though - this morning I was dry retching (sorry if tmi) for no reason only just starting to feel normal now - I bloody hope this is pg sympton otherewise I'm coming down with something!!

Only 5 more days till testing day - but I might cave on Sundaylol!!

Anyone feeling the need to poas yet ha ha xx

oh yes im definitely fighting the need to poas at the mo! :haha: the only thing stopping me is knowing that if its negative ill be crushed and i dont want to put myself through that yet. the earliest im going to test is the 23rd, the day before af is due. :)
what about the rest of you? i've had no more unusual symptoms apart from a very strange dream last night, been sleeping really well and still being abit gassy :blush: xxxx

Hehe, I love this forum. I don't think there is any such thing as TMI on here. Strange you can talk to complete strangers about things I would blush saying to my doctor haha. (then again the health care system here in town leaves something to be desired) If I gets my :bfp: I told my DH he has to bring my to the city near by for my doctors visits. :laugh2:
I can talk to my DH about it all day long. In fact, he will ask me if I haven't said anything. We are saying we are NTNP now. He's starting to doubt himself a bit now I think. We've been trying since September but it could have taken up to 3 months to get the pills out of my system the drs. say.
And yes, this will be #1. I'm 21, :wedding: Husband is 25.
I'm expecting :af: on the 1st of March. If dizzy or sudden dizziness is a symptom than I got it bad! I must have something. Dizzy, nausea, achey. :wacko:

those symptoms sound positive newfielady! especially the nausea! let us know if any more symptoms show up :thumbup: the one thing i cannot cope with is nausea. if i am sick, so be it. if i get a headache, i hide in bed until it goes. nausea? hell no! its so fustrating! :growlmad: xxxx

belle nice job with and horns degree, keep up the good work. at times it is hard studying because i finished my bachelors degree 10yrs ago :) so it has been a long gap to go back to studying again. i guess the older i have gotten the more time it takes me to understand what i am reading :). but it is fun and getting a masters has been a goal if mine for as long as i can remember and this was a great time for me to start.

impatiantemum so bookkeeping ha, maybe you can help me understand what i am currently studying. i am taking a class in accounting. i need to write a report on the difference of the different financial statements. a list of the different items that appear of them is at this level not a great answer of course :) damn it hihi but i have a difficult time understanding the cash flow statement. I have been able to compare the balance sheet to the income statement but i have a hard time comparing the cash flow statement to the other two :( belive me i have read about it but i still don´t get it.
hahah sorry i know accounting is so far of what we disscuss here so no need to answer if you don@t feel like it :)

becka, i don´t know if i am imagining it or if i am actually experiencing it but i have had some similar feelings in my belly like i did when i ovulated but much softer but only for a few hrs and then it dissapeared. i have also had very light headach but i don´t know if it is a lack of water. yes this is the first time ttc for me :)

i think i might cave in just like you impatientmum and try on saturday or sunday. if it is negative then wait and see if af comes on monday and try again on tuesday.

yes

Yeah bellaswedus it has been hard studying, especially since september i have been working 40 hours a week and studying full time but long distance! now im having a nice break whilst looking for another job :thumbup:
i've noticed a lot more pains in my lower belly and ovary area (right and left side of lower belly) this month, last few days it was intense at times but had none yesterday. today theyve come back! not sure whether to take this as a positive sign or not?!?!
What do you think fellow ttc'ers? :huh: xxxx

i think it sounds good! im excited for you girls! :)

omg, wierdest thing ever happened to my last night but i keep thinking its in my head!!

so i got sick last night, out of no i was laying there and then i got this wierd taste in my mouth and next thing i know i was running to the washroom. and then k im gonna try and explain this lol

you know when ur like half asleep half awake but ur still dreaming. i had a dream i had 2 BFP and it was so real that when i semi woke up i grabbed my phone to call my oh then i truly woke up and juist texted him about my dream lol.

what date are you guys planning to text on?
im gonna text on the 24th if AF doesnt show

so..right away i new i had to post and im saying sorry again for tmi ahead of time.

i justwent to the washroom and when i wiped i had lighting brown cm. could it be the beginning of my period? :(:(

Hey Beckahdee that sounds like implantation to me not period - do you have any pms pains?
I think it looks like a very good sign!! I hope this is the start of your :BFP:

Bellaswedus - I'd be more than happy to help you if I can, private message me and give me more info on what you need and I'll do my best!

belle254 - could be a good sign, as long as af stays away you can only think positive

Well all the symptons I've been having over the past few days have completely gone and I just feel shattered but I think I'm coming down with my OH's cold - so roll on af and lets get going for next month!

xxx

aww booooo impatientmumm we dont like colds :hugs: and yeah beckahdee that sounds like implantation rather than af! as long as there was not a lot of it and no (tmi) red blood. let us know if you feel any different these next few days, its exciting :happydance: Apparently strange or lucid dreams are a symptom of pregnancy as well, though not as common as other symptoms.
I had a dream last night about being in the changing room of a swimming pool and getting a bfp :wacko: crazy stuff!
Somethings happened to my ticker so im gunna go fix it, but apparently 6 days til i poas xxxxxxx

hey you guys, so today when i have gone to pee (tmi) and whiped i see my pee mixed with blood. not a lot, just very light. what do you guys think, implantation bleeding or early period? i am 9dpo today and my af is supposed to arrive on monday.

So i woke up and nothing on my pad at all just when i wiped this morning it was red/clear so i believe i am out this month and the witchywitch got me :(

impatientmum - im currently getting over a cold. so its even harder to pinpoint if there symptoms or just my cold messing with my head! gett better sooon:) and you still neverr knoww!

belle254 - a swimming pool change room?? haha and ouu 6days u getting anxious?

belleaswedus - from the research i did last night after i had the same thing. they "say" around 9dpo thats when implantation happens/ but like belle254 said if it goes red it more than likely af!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->