Looking for some ttc buddies...

lol movies are still good tho i love going tothe movies. and i did an opk on thurs that was fullly ++ so who knowsss.

And,goood for you!:)

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

becckahdee sounds like you had a great time wish my OH was as romantic. As for the yeast infection you can get a pessery but not the tablet (oral) medication if ttc or pregnant. I suffered with loads in my first pregnancy. Just make sure your OH hasn't got it as well or you will never get rid of it. Hope your feeling better soon.

Ooo beckahdee that's a good start! When me and OH went to the movies yesterday not only was a the film a bit of a flop, it cut out half way through! Apparrently there'd been a power cut and we had to wait 15 mins for it to appear again! ](*,)
I've been having pains in my lower belly, or around my ovaries, since yesterday. doesn't feel like af pain, but it hurts :cry:
Hows everyone else doing? xxx

Well, we never had a romantic getaway or anything but I ordered some sexy lingerie and we made a night out of it ;) According to my chart I should have OV yesterday but I never felt anything. Normally I know I am OV. Not thinking too much about it though because some months are worse than others.:shrug:
So we :sex: like crazy anyways. :rofl: Now the 2ww is upon us and my DH is worse than me I think.:haha:

Hey everyone, how are we all??

Me and OH went to a christening on Sunday so completely surrounded by babies and young children - which made us realise we should enjoy the time we have to ourselves now before we do fall pregnant and have a little one to run after!!

I am supposed to be 6 dpo but I might have messed up a little and could be 5 dpo - over the weekend I have had a lot of heartburn and cramping still and a general feeling of nausea which just comes on whenever, its wierd though it doesnt stop me from eating?? I'm just hoping they are all good signs still early days though!

aww its lovely to see loads of families together at christenings and getogethers like that. i seem to be doing the typical ttc things when i start thinking that any ailment or symptom i have is related to pregnancy- e.g. i had a migraine a few days ago and i always feel sick and have a blinding headache after, and i remember suddenly thinking 'ooooh i feel sick, could i be pregnant?!?! :D' :haha:
crazyness! anyone else find themselves doing that? xxxxxxxx

aww its lovely to see loads of families together at christenings and getogethers like that. i seem to be doing the typical ttc things when i start thinking that any ailment or symptom i have is related to pregnancy- e.g. i had a migraine a few days ago and i always feel sick and have a blinding headache after, and i remember suddenly thinking 'ooooh i feel sick, could i be pregnant?!?! :D' :haha:
crazyness! anyone else find themselves doing that? xxxxxxxx

All the time. If I suddenly crave for something my DH asks, you sure you're not pregnant? lol. One month I had myself convinced but then :af: the old bag showed up (5 days late though I might add):cry:

Aww newfielady i hate it when that happens! gets your hopes right up just to be pulled back down again when af arrives :growlmad:
How many dpo are you roughly allowed to test from e.g. from when is there a good chance theres hcg in your system? I'm excited!!xxxx

Hi everyone, I'm the same every single little symptom and I think it's pregnacy then af gets me. The sore bb's, feeling a bit sick, heartburn I should know better by now as it's been over 12 months but once you get one thing you seem to get them all. Gonna try and block them out this month of trying maybe relax myself a little and it will happen

i know! this is only my second month trying but i feel so wierd. and my oh is starting to convince me that i am pregnant lol

ive had CRAZY heartburn. random cramps. nauseas feeling my tummy. I also had such a crazy dream last night that i got 2 BFP! lol got me excited then i woke up lol.

Hey impatientmum, i think i messed up my dpo i think im more than what it says. but im still gonna count the 2ww from what it says!

I forgot to add that, if i dont get my BFP this cycle. im going to start temp charting. do you guys do that to?

hey beckahdee those symptoms sound promising! :happydance: let us know if you get any more:happydance:. i'm supposedly only a day or two in front of you so we'll be testing round the same time! I wish this 2ww would get a move on.
As for temping, i've read about lots of ladies on here doing it but havent done it myself. if you give it a try and see how it goes i may consider doing it, especially if theres no sign of a bfp in the next few months :) xxxxxxx

I don't temp sounds to confussing for me. lol

hey beckahdee those symptoms sound promising! :happydance: let us know if you get any more:happydance:. i'm supposedly only a day or two in front of you so we'll be testing round the same time! I wish this 2ww would get a move on.
As for temping, i've read about lots of ladies on here doing it but havent done it myself. if you give it a try and see how it goes i may consider doing it, especially if theres no sign of a bfp in the next few months :) xxxxxxx

i will for sure keep posting lol. i also realized yesterday i could eat enough food to feed 6 people LMAO but since this is only my 2nd cycle i think its just my head taking over lol but well see near the 25th.

how about you, you got any symptoms?

Well belle254, the clearblue test say you can test 5 days before your expected :af: . I've taken 2 test so far since we've been ttc and both were :bfn:. It's so crushing to see that 1 little pink line. :cry: I'm gonna wait until I start to show before I take the next one :haha:

hey you guys, i am new to these forums and new to ttc. this is the second month only. i need ttc friends i realize as my bf gets annoyed when i talk way to much about it lol. it seems like you guys are a great group and that you are here frequently. i need that since, i go mad googling, reading and looking for symptoms. well i am not sure how this is really done but i think i am 6dpo. I am assuming that if i had the smiley face on the 8th of feb, on the 9th i had sharp pain on the right side of belly (which i am assuming is ovulation) so the 10th of feb would be 1dpo. right? if that is the case i have 6 days till i can test as the 21st of feb is when af would have showed up. i am hoping for her not to appear of course. i hope i can join you on this great but oh so frustrating ride. 6 days feels soooooooo far away. it seems like most of us will test around the same time +- a couple of days. please keep me posted on early syptoms you get. the only thing i have is a tiny litle pain when i touch my left nipple lol this is crazy i feel like i am searching for every possible clue. hahaha am i the only one?!

welcome:)

and no your not the only one lol. every possible ache, twinge, pain, i say its a symptom as this is only my second month to lol. my oh is the same way ill say i have a headache. and hell say thats a good thing!! trust me your not the only one.

i dont test till the 25thish if AF doesnt show up. which our fingers are crossed that it wont!!!

Hey Bella - Welcome!! I'll be testing around 21st/22nd af is due 22nd so I'll see if I can hold out that long!!
I'm crazy sympton spotting, but so far I just cant shake this sicky feeling it seems to be every morning since saturday and every night before bed??? Heeartburn is drving me round the bend too at the moment - I just hope there will be a BFP after this at least then its worth feeling like this ha ha!

Beckah - I think I'm going to do the same and count with my ticker, how are you feeling??

Belle - do you have any symptons this cycle? when will you be testing, will you wait till af is late?
xxx

hi bellaswedus! poor you having just one sore nipple, that must be awkward!
i havent got much hope for this month i'm afraid, i just don't think we dtd enough! but i've had sharp pains and achiness in my ovary area for the last 2 days and since yesterday i've been a bit bloated and gassy (heehe tmi, sorry!) :blush: i'm supposedly 6dpo atm.
its soooooo hard to wait until af is late until testing, but i'm going to be really determinned this month and wait until atleast the 23rd (which is the day before the nasty witch is due!). This is only really my second cycle since coming of bc and it looks as though everything is settling into place (fingers crossed!).
Anyone else got symptoms like these this month?
and :rofl: newfielady, i agree, its so crushing when you dont see two lines it makes you feel as though you want to bury your head in the sand and wait til a bfp comes along :) xxxxx

im kinda frustrating myself.
cuz if i really truly think about it i dont feel anydifferent. its like im searching for symptoms. or every ordinary thing that i usually feel i keep saying its a symptom. Ive had heartburn really bad the last like 2mornings but i get heartburn alot either way. or my back being sore. the only thing i really notice is being really bloated, really hungry and very moody.

Id be realllllly happy if i got a BFP but if i dont i think ill be okay with that since this is only our second month trying. and this is pretty much my first cycle actually tracking my cycle and ovulation and the days to have sex.

ugh and tonight we went to my friends house and my cousin had her baby there who like 7 months and i literally wouldnt let her go. but it kinda pissed me off. cuz she had her baby there while ppl were smoking weed in the house and drinking. me and my oh pretty much just stayed downstairs with baby. changed diapers, put her to bed. it really pissed me off. but it was one of the best nights. and seeing my oh actually with a baby and rocking her i started crying my eyes out lmao and i hate sterotypes and all those stupid teenage statistics but for somepeople its true. im sorry but like how i look at it when i have my baby i will in NO WAY put my baby in a situation like that. i would feel so bad putting my baby off onto someone else so i can go get high or go get drunk.

and like the baby has everything for needs liek food, clothes, diapers but it still makes me sick and not saying she doesnt care about her baby but i know there are tons of people out there who would kill to have a baby and spend every waking moment with them.

WOW I AM SO SORRY! THIS IS ONE GIANT RANT!!!! IM SORRY! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"