Looking for some ttc buddies...

Hello Bellas

It looks like you have indeed ovulated on CD18 and if your temp remains elevated tomorrow ff will confirm ovulation day as CD18.

I would think with the bedding you have covered all your bases but theres no harm continuing if even just for the fun of it!!

Looks like this cycle might be a slightly longer one for you by a few days - but your chart looks good.

xxxx

Hello Bellas

It looks like you have indeed ovulated on CD18 and if your temp remains elevated tomorrow ff will confirm ovulation day as CD18.

I would think with the bedding you have covered all your bases but theres no harm continuing if even just for the fun of it!!

Looks like this cycle might be a slightly longer one for you by a few days - but your chart looks good.

xxxx

thank you, thank you, thank you impatientmumm......i am/was freaking out. but what makes you think that that i did ovulate on cd18? i did try to play around with plug in possible temps for tomorrow and it did indicate that i ovulated on cd 18 as well. so i hope that is the case.

so you think my cycle will be longer? is it due to the late ovulation? how many more days longer do you think? could it be that i will have a 31day cycle this time just because i ovulated a couple of days later? so instead of starting on the 16th it will start on the 18th of sep. meaning i shouldn't think that i am preggo if af doesn't show on 16 and 17th?

thank you so much for all the help!!!

sorry for all my babling. how are you all doing?

how are the bumps doing ladies?

ovulation is confirmed with a dip on temps followed by 3 elevated temperatures. The fact that you got your positive opks on cd17 and cd18 would back this up.

You're exactly right with your dates it will end up being a 31 day cycle if you have always had a LP of 14 days hunny.

GL and lots and lots of Babydust xxxx

I was going to say go with the opks. They seem more reliable than temps. Good luck.
Impatient, how are you doing?
I'm doing well. morning sickness seems to be under control now that I take my pills before I go to bed. :) Had one little spot last night and one little spot this morning so I am watching closely to see if it turns into anything else. A trip to the Doctor may be in my near future. :( I don't feel crampy or anything though so I'm not too worried.

I'm doing good - I was so confused throughout the whole of my last cycle and then got a shock arrival of af last friday which was not expected at all. Anyway onto month 9 and hoping this is lucky as this is our 9th month ttc and in the 9th month of the year lol!!
I just grasp at any kind of straw ha ha!
I hope that everything is ok Newfie you are so close now to the 12 week mark I bet you cant wait to get past that.

I'm sorry you dont hear much from me anymore, i dont often come on here to be honest at the moment, work is so busy and lots going on outside of work I dont seem to get much of a chance

xxxxxx

Im fine, how is everyone else?

<<<<<< this has literally popped up in the past five days, my bloat went around 12 weeks then !bang! a big hard water balloon of a bump! xx

Turns out that was the only 2 spots I had. I'm blaming in on :sex:. The root of all evil. :haha: I can't wait to get past the 12 week marks. It seems like the weeks are just flying by but on the other hand it seems like it took forever to get to this point. I think the beginning is the worst because so much can go wrong.
Er, Ilove your bump. I've noticed my bloat is starting to go away. I was kinda sad as I don't really look pregnant anymore but now I'm excitied! I hope I "pop" out soon. I'm telling everyone on facebook on Sunday, that's when I flip over to 12 weeks. :D Did you make it official yet ER? How did (or how will you) tell everyone? I got a little poem I will write in my status I think.

Yes I made it official at 12 weeks on facebook with a baby gaga update that said 'emily is 12 weeks pregnant and a nice little pic and description. Got a lot of responses it felt great :) xx

I'm using the baby gaga app too but I haven't posted it yet. :D Can't wait to "pop". I want to look pregnant not like I'm putting on a bit of weight. :dohh:

impatientmum - thank you for all the advice and information sharing. this month in theory be our 9th month trying to but we had to take a break for the surgery so i should really count out the missed month. but i sure hope impatient that this is our lucky month.

newfie - don't worry you are so close. yippi. it is like you are already there. 12w mark is just around the corne.

er - loving you bump. i really thought it would take longer to show a pregnant belly. but both you and newfie have beautiful ones.

ladies what is a baby gaga? hihi sounds like lady gaga. :)

It does sound like lady gaga. lol. It's a little app that counts up your weeks pregnant. And there is a little paragraph there with information on "this" week in your pregnancy. It's a neat little thing.
Hope this is (both) of your(s) months. :D

Our little one at 13+5! Stubborn one wouldn't turn around even after a twenty minute walk so here is a picture of the BACK of them haha! Just like their daddy! Lazy! :)

xx

newfie - what a neat idea, i like the gaga. :)

er - that is so wonderful. but i thought you had just one? but are you having twins?

how are you doing impatientmum?

so far all i have had is some white cm and soar breasts. but i can't determine if they hurt more than usual. my bf thinks they are bigger than usual. but i think we want a baby so bad that we are imagining this. :)

Nooo not twins! lol I had a private scan at 9+5 and then this nhs one at 13+5! xx

Hello Girlies

I'm doing good thanks Bellas - They look like good signs fingers crossed for you!

I'm actually trying not to come on here so often so that I can take my mind off the ttc malarky - 9 months is beginning to feel like a lifetime!!
On the upside I had the results back from my first lot of bloods and the doctor says that the FSH levels are normal so lots of live left in my ovaries and also that the second lot on cd8 show all other hormone levels are normal so nothing to worry about there.
I am now waiting to do my cd21 bloods to see if I am ov'ing normally and then go from there. The doctor thinks that everything will be fine on those too which is a huge relief as I will know I am ok. Unfortunately this has done nothing to put OH's mind at rest and he is worried it is his problem which I very much doubt as we did an at home test and that cam back fine. I think it might just take a little longer that is all and I have been obessing too much over it all.

xxxxx

Hello Girlies

I'm actually trying not to come on here so often so that I can take my mind off the ttc malarky - 9 months is beginning to feel like a lifetime!!
On the upside I had the results back from my first lot of bloods and the doctor says that the FSH levels are normal so lots of live left in my ovaries and also that the second lot on cd8 show all other hormone levels are normal so nothing to worry about there.
I am now waiting to do my cd21 bloods to see if I am ov'ing normally and then go from there. The doctor thinks that everything will be fine on those too which is a huge relief as I will know I am ok. Unfortunately this has done nothing to put OH's mind at rest and he is worried it is his problem which I very much doubt as we did an at home test and that cam back fine. I think it might just take a little longer that is all and I have been obessing too much over it all.

xxxxx

i know what you are going through impatientmumm but so good that you have seen the doc and taken those tests. what i hear a year is a normal leangth of time to ttc so you still have not reached that mark.

if we don't get a bfp this month then we will also go to the doc to test for scarring from the surgery. :( this will be the 5th month ttc since the surgery and prior to that we tried for 3-4months and then the break of 3months post surgery. i feel like this is taking forever. never thought it would take this long. but bf is still a positive guy and thinks this is our month. :)

i did test today 9dpo and got a bfn. maybe a bit to early to test but i will do that everyother day. af is expected on sunday i am hoping and praying that she will not show up. but who knows every month i have been fooled to belive as if she won't come but just like an order she shows up on time. grrrrrrrr.

well good luck impatientmum. i hope the test will go well on cd21. :)

Sounds positive bella. Could be your month. Let us know how it goes. I'd say 9 days is too early. I can see why you though ER was having twins. That pic kinda looks like 2 heads to me. :wacko:
Impatient, I know your worried. I was starting to doubt myself too. If everything is working the way it should "down there" then I guess it's just a matter of time. I know waiting is tough. Stay strong. :)

Got my positive opk and my smiley this morning with fmu and got some serious ov cramping going on but not much fertile cm - so my plan is bd'ing for the next three nights in a row and use pre seed on each time.

Excited excited excited - I really hope this is our month. I was telling oh this morning, this is the first month in our ttc journey where I haven't popped any kind of pills, previously I had been taking multi vitamins, folic acid, evening primrose oil and soy isoflavones, this cycle I thought stuff it i'll go au nataurelle and I must say girls I'm probably having the strongest ov, with the strongest lines on opks ive seen so far.

happy happy happy, sex drive is through the roof today so look out oh!!

Bellas any updates on possible symptons, your chart is looking good, temps staying well above the cover line.

Newfie - I am so pleased you are past the 12 week mark and looking forward to seeing some piccies of yours and er's bumps as they grow

xxxxxx

Hi everyone, we are still here trying 10months on!!!!!! So fed up and sick of everything

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->