looking for someone to do this with me !!

coralym30

Reaction score
yesterday was cycle day 1 ( stupid witch ) :wacko:

last month i went to my dr.s and he told my fiance and i to start having sex everyday from cycle day 10 to 20 and he said 90% of his couples who follow it get pregnant within 3 months .

so cycle day 10 is on the 19 ..

i was wondering if any of your girls would wanna try this plan ?

I always thought that if you have sex everyday that decreased the quality of the sperm or something and it was best to have sex every second day...? Argh this baby-making stuff is so confusing :haha:v

It's worth a try if the statistics are that high though. It would be worth it to get a BFP :thumbup:

thats what i told my dotor ! and he said nono trust me .. so idk ill try it

worth a try i guess ? lol

im so confused like should i belive my dr or do what ive read and been told by other ppl

i dont know anymore im just gonna try it and if it doesent work try somethng else

ill def be trying it next cycle if I dont get a BFP this month. I have a 33day cycle also Im on cd17 and using opk for the 1st month. I got my positive result this morning and have DTD will BD again tonight and tomorrow night after that its fingers crossed on th TWW. Good Luck Ill be watching your posts to see if it brings you a BFP.

thanks babl2be ! im really hoping this works ! fingers legs and eyes crossed lmao

Well I would go with your doctor's advice. Definitely worth a try. I would try too but I'm still on my seemingly never ending cycle lol.
Good luck and hope you let a BFP :thumbup:

Well I would go with your doctor's advice. Definitely worth a try. I would try too but I'm still on my seemingly never ending cycle lol.
Good luck and hope you let a BFP :thumbup:

I'm with you....I'm on cd71...lol but this sounds interesting...

:shock: CD71!! I thought I was bad. I'm on CD 39 but last cycle was 58 days so not expecting AF anytime soon. Have you just come on BCP or something?

:dust:

I'm on cd2 so just a bit behind you! I have a 30 day cycle. I'm on cycle #4 with no luck I'm willing to try anything to get that bfp :)

:shock: CD71!! I thought I was bad. I'm on CD 39 but last cycle was 58 days so not expecting AF anytime soon. Have you just come on BCP or something?

:dust:

no ive been off birth control since June last year....im going to see a new OBGYN this next week to ask him about why i havent started...i have thyroid issues...but my levels are in range so my thyroid doctor said thats not whats causing me to miss...so ill find out in 5 days...counting down.... :)

yay ! im happy you girls are gonna try it ! :O i hope we all get bfp's !!

awsome samii ! only one day diffrence lol

Do you test early or wait until af doesn't show? :)

im an addict lol so i usually test right before af like the day before but this month im gonna try and wait .. even tho i say it everymonth ! its our first time trying this new plan and i hope it will work and if it doesent i meen my dr said within 3 months but i have a good feeeling !

Haha snap! I try my hardest not test but I always do! So I'll try not to this month if you are :) the 2 week wait will drive me mad! It must work if you dr said :) can't wait to get the bfp!

Im on cycle day 1 today too!!! Im in! I may make one alteration to it though, just for me. We are trying to conceive a girl because we have 3 sons (2 from his previous marriage and 1 from my previous). Based on the shettles method, we can't have sex on the day before or the day I O. So other than those two days, I'm totally in! Glad to find women to go through all of this with!

Im glad i posted this lol
its really nice to have women to relate to , I cant believe how close our cycles are !
I honestly am hoping that we all get a bfp this month !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->