looking for someone to do this with me !!

haha sam.. i know everytime i go pee im always like RESIST ! RESIST !! I CAN DO IT ! then i do it and im like ugh your soo weak lmao

Well we will see in the 2 week wait :) iv got tests in the house from last month which doesn't help cos iknow ill take them if their there! You are we so weak when it comes to testing! Haha

whos ready lol cause i sure am .. jeez i wanna have sex already !!!! having had sex since last cycle

Hubby and I are starting tonight! Practice makes perfect, right? ;)

yesss us too lol ita been a while cause you have to hold off on it before and god its hard lmao i feel like im a sex addict or something

Doing it every day will give you top quality sperm but its the quantity that gets lower over time of doing it daily. which is why I like the sperm meets egg plan better ( do it every other day up till your positive opk then every day for 3 days.)

Lisa - well were just gonna try what my doctor said to do and see if it works cause we had been doing it every other day and nothing happened so idk .. but i have a good feeling

Hey girls when I fell pg last time I did it 2 days before ovulation the day of and 3 days later and that worked I think if I do it about 4 or 5 nights in a row u will catch tht egg... :dust: I'v just got my af since my mc so I'm counting down the days till I can start trying again...xxxx

aww sorry to hear about your mc cheryl :(

i hope you get pregnant again soon .. will be you starting this cycle once af is done ?

Thanks.. Yeah was goin to try b4 af came but didn't ovulate till cd34 so it was a bit messed up. Even my af is a lot lighter than normal but as soon as its gone il be :sex: until I get my BFP....xxx

I'd love to try this but my cycles are all over the place.... I'm on day 34, last was 46 and time before that was 33 so if it's not our month this month I'll give this a go! Worth a shot!!!

Count me in Im on CD10 today!! Lets get the :sex: goin....Good luck ladies!! Hope u get ur :bfp: soon! =)

im feeling realy good about this month ! i hope we all get bfp's

Aw me too cd5 and waiting till Friday to let the :sex: begin......:dust: let the BFPs flow in here in May....xxxx :dust:

CD12 and have been :sex: for 4 days. Hubby is very happy. Lol. Here is hoping for a :bfp: this month!!!!!

Can I join you? I an currently on CD15 and dtd on CDs 11,12,13 and 14 so going well so far :)

We are trying to be more relaxed this month and just enjoy lots of bd-ing. I'm not temping or checking cm. I have got some opks but keep forgetting to use them! This is our 3rd cycle.

Good luck for May bfp's ladies!
:dust:

Baby dust to all of us trying ! lets get that BFP girls !

Mrspeanut ** sticky baby dust **

Leelee227 ** sticky baby dust **

Cherylc3 ** sticky baby dust **

Hopeful214 ** sticky baby dust **

Samii91 ** sticky baby dust **

Tbell31 ** sticky baby dust **

Mrspeanut- welcome!!! Of course you are welcome!!! My hubby and I have decided to relax and not stress this month too! Just have fun and enjoy each other. I'm sure I will still stress out during the TWW though haha.

Cora- thanks!!! Super sticky baby dust to you too!!!

im kinda worried cause usually around this time my breasts hurt and i get bad cramps

i havent got any of that ..

maybe later this month but i hope not too late cause were only b-ding until the 29th so ugh i dont know

Aw I'm desperate for af to go to start trying its the only thing tht keeps me sane but this baby making is such a waiting game :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->