looking for someone to do this with me !!

So, how is everybody doing??? My temps have been ALL OVER the place the last week. All staying below what my normal coverline is, but just constantly up-down, up-down.

Day 6 of :sex: every night and dh and I are knackered! Ha ha! Been using opks the past few days and still negative. Cd17 today which is avg O day according to ff. Im hoping to get that pos opk soon or may run out of energy! How's everyone else today?

havent gotten any pos opks either with the damn ebay cheapies ..

I had what looked like a pretty strong positive yesterday, but then today it was negative. I don't know if yesterday was just a fluke or what. I am really just taking it easy this cycle and not stressing about anything. I figure we can't go wrong by BD'ing everyday.

Its going good over here i did miss a day of BDing on Monday :blush: oops but we got right back on track Tuesday i havent used opk's yet but according to my calendar today is suppose to be my O day :sex:so wish me luck ladies!! :thumbup:

According to FF, O Day for me is tomorrow. I haven't been feeling much in the way of ovulation pain the last few days, so we will see. I woke up with a bit of a sore throat today, so I'm not sure how reliable my temps are going to be for this morning and tomorrow morning. I have been so distracted from stressing about all of this because it is Finals Week at school (I am a full time student and mother of 3 boys). The downfall is that I have off between semesters during my TWW, so I'm sure that's when the stress will begin, haha!

ooo 3 boys leelee ! do you want a girl this time around ?

just wanted to share this with you girls .. Wednesday i went to the dentist to get a filling done , i also had pain in other teeth and the dentist couldent figure out why and said he thinks i should see a neurologist cause he believes part of my brain that controls the nerves to the mouth has something wrong . well thats just when the problems started !

he couldent freeze me ! and all my teeth would trob after the injection so he just injected until i couldent feel . got home and my face was so freaking swollen up the my eyebrow and painfull ! swelling didint go down untill yesterday morning ! but the pain was horrible and now my gums are all swollen my face hurts my neck / throat area

i went to my doctors and he checked it out turns out 1- he believes im allergic to the numbing stuff

2- i do need to see a neurologist

and finnally it caused and infection in my mouth and my lymph nodes that why im having pain in my neck and throat and explains the hudge swelling of my gums.

oh and i have a uti

all i can think to say is ouch and holly fuck !

now im sucking it up so my hubby and i can still dtd

Cora-:hugs:Im so sorry that you're going thru all of that pain hopefully you can get some good antibiotics and pain killers feel better soon hun!:flower:

i dont wanna be naive... but im clueless as ive never "tried" before, but why cant u just have sex everyday full stop lol why do u ave to not have it so long between?

thanks hopefull .. im going back to the dentist in the morning !

Finally got my positive opk ! hurray !! lol

I'm game... I'm on cycle day 10 right now, this is our first cycle trying TTC #2. I just finished my BCP April 14th so I don't even know if I'll O this month... using OPKs, so far no dice... I'm hoping it's just too early. Either way, I told the BD from CD10-CD20 idea to DH and he's all for it! Somehow, I am not surprised :)

GL ladies!

haha ofcourse he would be for it !

my fiance not so much .. we missed an important bd day today ! im upset

i dont wanna be naive... but im clueless as ive never "tried" before, but why cant u just have sex everyday full stop lol why do u ave to not have it so long between?

Course you can have sex everyday it's just for some people it's not practical or desired. I work a 55 hr week and dh works a crazy shift pattern, we also have an 18 month old ds. For us to have sex every night cd10-20 does take a certain amount of effort and planning!

Another point is that sex everyday can mean there is a reduced volume of sperm, leaving it a couple of days means the volume increases. I guess this isn't a problem in most instances but maybe for some couples it's a consideration.

Oh Coralym that dentist trip sounded awful! I hope you feel better today :hugs:

Dh went onto nights last night so we missed bd-ing yesterday. I have been looking at my calendar and I am actually cd19 today and we will be making time for it! We have bd'ed everyday from cd9-17 inclusive only missing cd10, so think we have done it enough. But I have no idea when I o'd or even if I have! I have been using opks around the expected time and had no hint of a line. Is it likely that as I had a chemical preg last month that it's knocked my cycle out a bit and I either o'd really early or it's still to happen? Thanks for any info xx

hey peanut .. id say to still try and have sex cause i just think what if you are ov'ig a lil later

i was worried too cause i kept getting neg opk's and i was thinking what if it happened earlyier .. was just a lil late

maybe it has to do with the infection i have or something idk

we missed last night cause my fiance said he wasent in the mood and he was trying to " force " doing it cause we "had to " and he couldent get going

i hope we still catch the eggy

good luck hunn xox

Ah yeah i get that, - i just wondered if there was a reason, like u say with the reduced volume etc , just wanted to be sure, as i ave no idea when i ovulate if AF arrives this month ill just jump on him where i can LOL! however he works nights pfft

Course you can have sex everyday it's just for some people it's not practical or desired. I work a 55 hr week and dh works a crazy shift pattern, we also have an 18 month old ds. For us to have sex every night cd10-20 does take a certain amount of effort and planning!

Another point is that sex everyday can mean there is a reduced volume of sperm, leaving it a couple of days means the volume increases. I guess this isn't a problem in most instances but maybe for some couples it's a consideration.

Thanks Coralym.

Dh has just got in and gone straight to bed but ds is wide awake so we'll just have to wait till later heh heh! I'm hoping I o'd early as that would put me in the TWW but I think symptom-wise I probably haven't o'd. Normally I can feel that I'm hotter and sometimes get cramps and that hasn't happened.

:dust: to everyone. What date is everyone going to test?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->