Looking for TTC buddies after MC

Oh no. I can't imagine such long cycles. Hopefully it'll shorten for you!

Just got the news that my SIL has had her first scan, 15 weeks no HB.... has to have tabs and deliver tomorrow :( heartbreaking for them. Also has made me super anxious.... life is so cruel sometimes

Well, ladies. I'm back. I didn't want to post in here after our BFP because I didn't want to trigger anybody. We ended up losing that one too, though. Anyway, I've been checking on this thread but wasn't commenting because I didn't want my pregnancy ticker to upset anyone. Now that that's gone I feel like I can post again.

Just want to say :hugs: to everyone waiting for your rainbow baby!

Currently waiting for my hcg to drop and my cycle to return.

So sorry for your SIL, mrsmummy. That's heartbreaking.

Oh gosh fides, I'm so sorry. :hugs:

Life truly is horrible sometimes... I hope we all (including my SIL) will have a happy, healthy 9 months in our next pregnancies, which hopefully will happen soon!

fides - I'm so so sorry for your recent loss. Please don't feel like you can't post in here. I know when I was still trying and others were pregnant and posting in here it gave me a sense of hope. I hope you don't mind me posting here?

mrsmummy - so sad for your SIL too.

One thing (amongst everything) that having a loss has taught me, is that it really takes away the innocence of pregnancy. In my pregnancies before, everything went smoothly, although I was worried throughout them, I never realised how easily things can just go the wrong way and you can be going along thinking all is ok, then all of a sudden find out that it's not. I guess we have to try and think as positive as we can, but those thoughts do creep in from time to time, which I guess is only normal.

Sending lots of :dust: and positive thoughts to everyone!! xx

Awww fides I'm so so sorry for your loss and please you guys that's have bfp are more than welcome to still post here. I think with only me and mrs left we are fine with it.

Soooooooooo guess what!! Cycle day 26 and I finally got a positive opk so positive that it stole dye from the control line. Finally finally finally so I'm officially 1dpo. I'm not sure if we have caught this cycle but I will keep it chilled and I'm not going to test at all! Af would be due on 30th so around my due date for my first loss.. it would be nice to have a bfp but at the same given time I am enjoying everything around me so I will not be upset about it.

Definitely poppie. My DD and DS were simple, easy, perfect pregnancies... I never even considered something could be wrong/happen. I guess you always think "it won't happen to me.. it happens to other people." Then it does and you just don't expect it.
I'm very nervous for how I'll feel when I next get that bfp.. i dont want angst to take over the pregnancy...

Yay peanut! I'll be keeping everything crossed for you.

Exactly mrsmummy, you think it wouldn't happen to you, then it does and you actually find out how common it really is.

Af would be due on 30th so around my due date for my first loss.. it would be nice to have a bfp but at the same given time I am enjoying everything around me so I will not be upset about it.

Awww, that would be beautiful if you did get a BFP around your due date! :dust:

Mrs I was the same.. you hear about it happening but don't think it will ever happen to you but the sad thing is you don't hear about it happening around you as a lot of people keep it to themselves!

Definitely peanut. It's a shame that people do keep things to themselves (although I do understand why people would want to) but I definitely found it a comfort when it did happen to me, to see other people carrying on with life. Right there in that moment I just felt like my whole world had collapsed in on itself.. You just feel like you're never going to be okay.. but obviously, in time, you are. It's just good to hear it from others sometimes.

Had a bit of an iffy day yesterday... 5 months to the day since our loss. Went out for a family day out, but then called in on my in laws on the way home and had a huge talk about my SIL... unfortunately she got the news delivered very badly to her at the hospital, and was basically given 3 options - wait for nature to take its course (surprised this is even an option at 15 weeks?!), take tablets or have a d&c. My MIL didn't give have the full picture when she contacted us a few days ago, so I had understood she has already taken tablets and it was done, but no, unfortunately she has been left with her beautiful baby still inside since Tuesday with no plan in place yet. She has another appointment Monday to decide what's going to happen. They've been quizzing her whether she wants a postmortem etc. So so awful.
So after having that long conversation with her, by the time I got home I was mentally drained. I guess it just brings it all back to the surface.. ugh. Things are just really crap sometimes. I have no idea how people have the strength to keep going when these things happen time and time again.

Af would be due on 30th so around my due date for my first loss.. it would be nice to have a bfp but at the same given time I am enjoying everything around me so I will not be upset about it.

Awww, that would be beautiful if you did get a BFP around your due date! :dust:

Thanks Fides.. I'm not going to mentally torture myself over it this time. Last cycle was putting so much pressure on me but I'm honestly waiting for my summer baby. I would want to get preg sept-dec for that to happen. Fx

Big hugs mrs that must be so heart breaking esp being so far along but then again at any point is hard enough!

Anger phase. Thanks so much for asking. I'm actually really sad right now about our April loss and angry about our recent one, like I'm in different stages of grief for them at the same time. :wacko:

How are you feeling with the less pressure approach - is it helping?

I totally understand the anger stage.. I had that with the second loss but I eventually became detached from that feeling and tried hard to find some positives.. only way I could deal with it.. I would have been about 38 weeks by now..

The only way I can now deal with ttc now is to keep in my head every month that AF is due rather than pregnancy that way I don't spiral down. So pathetic I know but blah!

Oh, wow, I'm so sorry. This has to be a really rough time for you if you'd have been 38 weeks. :cry: :hugs: Doesn't sound pathetic at all - actually sounds like a great idea to mentally prepare for AF. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->