Looking for TTC buddies after MC

Hey poppie and aussie welcome to the thread, so sorry for your losses xx

If i could say one thing.. you will get your highs and lows and moment where you will doubt yourself your body and the ability to go through another life change but you will soon realise that this is in fact part of life and loss. Yes another pregnancy is not garuntee but ladies we are still getting pregnant which is a massive thing!

I spent 2/3 years of my life thinking something was wrong with me and I'll never be able to have kids and now I look at my ds and hold onto him tight. Losses make is stronger and more appreciative in life and the ones we love it makes us better people. Let's focus on the positives and get our sticky jelly beans girlies :) don't doubt what you all have already achieved in your lives xx

Hey poppie and aussie welcome to the thread, so sorry for your losses xx

If i could say one thing.. you will get your highs and lows and moment where you will doubt yourself your body and the ability to go through another life change but you will soon realise that this is in fact part of life and loss. Yes another pregnancy is not garuntee but ladies we are still getting pregnant which is a massive thing!

I spent 2/3 years of my life thinking something was wrong with me and I'll never be able to have kids and now I look at my ds and hold onto him tight. Losses make is stronger and more appreciative in life and the ones we love it makes us better people. Let's focus on the positives and get our sticky jelly beans girlies :) don't doubt what you all have already achieved in your lives xx
This is so true. I am so blessed to have my boys and DH who has pretty much done everything for us the last few weeks. Although I am still sad (and will always have that "what if") I am getting through things and starting to be positive about the next step.

I'm with you on the pregnant ladies.....can't even look at them! Babies, even newborns, I can cope with. It's hard. X

Thanks ladies. I’m trying to listen to what I need - more walks in nature. More time being kind to myself and not putting pressure on to feel good. Just taking each day as it comes will have to do for now. And reminding myself that “this too shall pass”, just maybe not for a long time. Let’s all get BFPs this month and have those November babies ��������

Im the same with babies and pregnant ladies. Seeing babies just make me go all goey inside but pregnant ladies make me want to cry! Its weird. After my first loss my friend had only just given birth. Seeing her little one didn't bother me. But while I was off work recovering physically from my miscarriage, a girl from work announced she was pg. She was 6 weeks ahead of me and seeing her go through her pregnancy was so hard! The day after my last loss a friend of mine announced to me she was 5 months pregnant ( i know her from work, she had to keep it a secret and barely shows when she was pg) whilst also asking me if I was going to have another. I wanted to just bawl my eyes out. It wasn't my friends fault, she didn't know what I was going through. And I didn't want to spoil her hey im pg moment. So I didnt say anything about my loss and lied to her saying that me and DH weren't quite ready for number 2 yet.

But really hoping for bfp this month. I think I ovulated yesterday. So FX we caught the egg. Im just trying to stay as relaxed as possible but its so difficult. Babydust to everyone!

Flou, I’m due for O today! Perhaps we can do our TWW together!😀 I’m feeling optimistic this month but don’t want to get overly confident.

Decided I need some extra help so I've made an appointment with a counsellor. It's not until Feb 27, but it's better than nothing. A few days past OD and of course now I'm hyper aware of every possible symptom of anything possible - even though any symptoms probably won't show up for a week or more. Trying to remain calm and just find moments of "good" through each day. Last night I went to bed after thinking on the moments I had through the day that were "good" - only a few, but more than the day before. Hopefully tonight I can reflect on a day with a couple more "good" moments.
I went to a park yesterday to just be in nature for a few minutes, and there was a huge flock of Canadian Geese just hanging around. In the middle of the flock was one single white goose. Maybe a little message from an angel? That was one of my good moments.

Fingers and toes crossed for everyone xoxoxo
:hugs:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1025805&stc=1&d=1518036900Ladies... do you think I have o'd yet? I had my d&c on 17th Jan and had light bleeding until around the 24/25th Jan.. we couldn't bd due to hubby being away but have done it every other day since 28th.. I have no o symptoms only cramping for af.. my boobs usually hurt too but nothing so maybe I haven't o'd at all...?? I'm so confused right now.

Attachments

• 20180207_205428.jpg
    20180207_205428.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 7
I'm personally not sure as I haven't really used the tests much, but from what I've read all over everyone is different. Some people ovulate right away and some take months. Sorry I'm not more helpful! Fingers crossed you're O'ing and all is moving forward! BD2U! x

Peanut.....from looking at those opks there isnt a test line thats as dark or darker than your control. So I would read it that maybe you haven't ovulated.
Have you done a hpt to make sure all hcg is gone? (Im getting mixed opks but think its cos theres hcg there and its picking it up.)
Are you testing about the same time each day? A good hold? And in the afternoon? Just checking :)

You may need to wait a bit longer. Its really unfair xxx

That's brain and aussie.. I guess I'll be one of those that will take forever. I really wanted a 2018 baby.. It's my birthday today and my brother just had a baby!! I'm happy and jealous too.. I am annoyed for not getting a +o now. So done with it

Brain I'm testing same timeish everyday... I did a hpt and it came back negative. I tested today and it was much darker than yesterday's too...?

Aww Happy Birthday Peanut xx
Yeah people having babies around us is such a mixture of emotions. Its normal to feel that way though x

Glad you have a negative hpt. Mine are still a bit faint, thats 7weeks since my mc. Its so frustraing when you just want to get on with things but your body is still sorting itself out. Im past feeling sad, now I want to scream and shout!!!
Im not even going to look at an opk or ic till next wed (1 week after last tests) at the earliest. So fed up with it. Feel it might be better for my sanity to just wait till I get a proper af. Then my body is nice, clear and re-set. All ready to start ttc properly :) then I can date things better too. Its all just a mess at the mo.

I hope your cycle starts working properly soon, its upsetting and frustrating. Hopefully if its darker today that continues, got my fingers crossed x

Aww Happy Birthday Peanut xx
Yeah people having babies around us is such a mixture of emotions. Its normal to feel that way though x

Completely agree. My youngest cousin just had a baby and my response was to burst into tears. My brother and me are the only ones among 16 of us cousins that haven’t had babies. He’s not trying yet but I’ve wanted a baby for years. Then I found out a girl I work with is 22 weeks which is what I should be. This week has been really tough.

Just now I decided to take myself out for breakfast. Got to the cafe and there’s two very pregnant waitresses , one is of course my waitress, and i got sat next to a family with a baby and a toddler. Trying to think of it as a sign for what’s to come rather than be sad but it’s not easy. Hugs all round. xxxxx

Ok girls....I need your help. I’m not sure where I am in my cycle. My app believed I should’ve O’ed this past Tuesday. However, I’m not sure that I did. I always get EWCM around O time but this time I had it early in my cycle...like CD 7 and 8. Ever since then it has been watery. We DTD on CD 6,8, 11 and 13. I also checked my symptoms on my app that I had logged the following:

CD 13-very sensitive and sore nipples, watery CM
CD 14-same
CD 15-had to go pee in the middle of the night. Been having to go a lot during the day as well. Nips still sore. Watery CM. Very tired at work.
CD 16-same as previous day plus tender breasts and acne breakout on face, still waking to use bathroom.

Today is CD 17.

What do y’all think????

Imready4it you gots some symptoms alright. It's hard to know until you can test or until AF comes - FRUSTRATING!!! My cycle is still weird, I got my period pretty much straight away after MC, then I was earlier than normal on my 2nd period after MC then later than usual on my next. I don't really know if I'm even ovulating yet as I used to get mittelschmerz and now I don't think I do, just get generally crampy around ovulation time.
The app I use is confused too! Have you been doing your BBT and O tests and all that? I haven't but I just ordered some stuff so I can be monitoring more closely and get a better idea of what my body is doing now post MC. ALL the waiting and maybes and symptoms that can be period or pregnant are so consuming aren't they? Hopeful for you that all the symptoms are for a rainbow!!! xxx

That's brain and aussie.. I guess I'll be one of those that will take forever. I really wanted a 2018 baby..

Happy Birthday! I tried replying to this earlier but looks like it didn't go through.
I also really wanted a 2018 baby, I'm 37 in July and I'm getting nervous.
I was going to be due on June 7 - 2 days after my brother's birthday (secretly I was hoping baby would come on his birthday, cos it just felt like it would be special), 7 is my favorite number so I thought it was a sign of luck, and it would have been the start of my summer break (I teach at a university) so I would have had three months off with baby! Turned out all too good to be true.
I don't think I am PG this month and if we get PG next month it will be a December baby - which for us means my hubs and mother in law AND baby would all have December birthdays PLUS there would be Christmas! Would be crazy but at this point I just want a rainbow.

I hope you enjoy your birthday!!! xx

:dust:

I’m not using OPKs and haven’t been temping....I’ve always been able to tell I was about to O because of EWCM and cramping on the side of O. All that may have changed now but I felt confident in the past. The month that I tested positive last year I O’ed early in my cycle as well. It was never when my app predicted it. I saw the EWCM, BD’ed that night and caught my egg. I had Implantation cramps exactly 8 days later...tested that night and got a vvvvfl. Didn’t test again till the day of my missed AF and it was a blaring BFP. No doubt about it. So maybe I do O early in my cycle. Who knows!!!🤪. If I did O early, I’m going to start testing because I would be around 7-8DPO maybe. I have a long weekend with my kids’ sports so may test on Sunday or Monday morning if I can stand to wait.

Yeah you could test, I didn’t get a bfp until a couple of days after af was due so testing early didn’t work for me. Some women have success though. I’m just trying to figure out what my body is doing post mc. There’s pretty much nothing that’s the same, where before i was like you - able to tell exactly what was happening when. Fingers and toes crossed for you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->