Looking for TTC buddies after MC

:hugs:

Peanut, our 1st 2018 loss due date's coming up next week, too. :(

I also just don't know how much more emotionally I can do, mrsmummy

peanut, I'm glad the at-home test results were normal. sounds very geeky!

Last edited:
Hey ladies how are you all doing?

I'm currently on cd48. I ovulated on cd39.. I caved and tested yesterday at 9dpo on a frer and a bfn. So gutted as I know for sure I am out. My next time for ovulation is between Christmas and New year's.. Christmas eve would mark the day I got my bfp with my first loss. I am feeling so emotional from all the hormones I just find myself crying nearly everyday over such silly things. I think these long cycles are building my hormones up so much that by the time I get to the tww I'm a complete disaster. I'm actually feeling teary just writing this :-(

Thank you @W8tingforbaby. How are you getting on? Only 8 weeks left!!! Where has the time gone xx
Time has flown by which I’m grateful for lol I’m doing ok, getting excited to meet my little man but also so very uncomfortable all the time. I’m beyond happy to be at this point though!

I really hope all you beautiful ladies get your bfp soon!!

Aww bless make sure you enjoy every moment of it. Super exciting and sleep deprived times ahead lol. When are you on leave from work?

Probably have about another 5-6 weeks of work if I’m lucky. Ended up leaving work early for contractions/Braxton Hicks. Who the heck knows yesterday and it’s getting harder (I’m a nurse so on my feet constantly)

Oh gosh, you should totally consider going earlier as they do say baby 2 does come earlier and also as you are constantly on your feet and moving around I can see that bringing on labour sooner lol

I remember I used to get bad Braxton hicks every Saturday when the x factor was on.. think it started from the first episode of the season and happened until I gave birth at 40+2! I was so convinced I would be early lol

So I had a dream last night/very early morning that I took a frer and it was instantly positive. I actually woke my self out of the dream and had a bit of anxiety.. trying to calm myself down out of these nightmares. Absolutely hate that it's always on the front of my mind.

So anyways I tested... do you guys see anything? Hubby said he doesn't see the line but I can see line eye? Maybe my eyes are going crazy!

20181130_184311.jpg 20181130_184511.jpg

So I found an expired digital from 2016 in the cupboard and though why not.. Didn't expect the batteries to work..

20181201_171337.jpg

Thanks hun, cautiously approaching this and trying to get past the first two weeks as that's when I mc with both...

Wow! Thats amazing. Congratulations. Wishing you a happy & healthy 9 months

Wow! Thats amazing. Congratulations. Wishing you a happy & healthy 9 months
Thanks Mrs!

I am not holding hope so much as I had some spotting for an hour on Monday :-(

I will only know in 2 weeks if I can pick up the courage to book a scan. A part of me doesn't even want to know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->