Looking for TTC buddies after MC

PeanutWhereRU

Reaction score
Hey all,

Me and hubby were trying for 2 years for baby number 2, I got a bfp on 24th dec but sadly started bleeding on Jan 2nd which lasted 2 weeks! I just had a ERPC yesterday and am eager to start again as soon as I ovulate as I've heard some great stories about people falling pregnant straight after. My fist born is 3 years old and I am really wanting a side kick for him.

Did anyone have the surgery and felt they were ready and how long did it take for your tests to come back negative. I will test again in a week.. never have I ever wished for a negative test lol. Life does throw some curveballs!

I had a D&C on 11.14 at 10w and it took approximately 5 weeks to test negative. It was very frustrating to say the least. I am currently in my first regular cycle after AF arrived approximately 6 weeks after surgery. I’m due for AF on Tuesday but am hoping for a miracle BFP!

Hey girly, so sorry to hear about your loss. I can understand the frustration of wanting to be preg straight after.. I want to be preg again so I don't have to deal with the what ifs in my head... did you know when you ovulated after mc? Are you getting signs of AF?

Hey ladies sorry for your losses :hugs: I had 2 miscarriages before DS (who will be 3 in March), decided to ttc number 2, caught straight away but miscarried at 6 weeks. I decided to take a break for a few months and we are just about to start month 4 ttc for rainbow number 2. I hope you all catch again soon with sticky ones!

Hey ladies sorry for your losses :hugs: I had 2 miscarriages before DS (who will be 3 in March), decided to ttc number 2, caught straight away but miscarried at 6 weeks. I decided to take a break for a few months and we are just about to start month 4 ttc for rainbow number 2. I hope you all catch again soon with sticky ones!

Hey flou sorry about your mc's.. do they know what's causing it? My son was 3 in December and it took us 3 years to conceive him. I hate the longer waiting times more than anything!

Hey girly, so sorry to hear about your loss. I can understand the frustration of wanting to be preg straight after.. I want to be preg again so I don't have to deal with the what ifs in my head... did you know when you ovulated after mc? Are you getting signs of AF?
My main reason for wanting to be pregnant again is because I will be 40 in May. I feel my biological clock is ticking very fast. I tracked my cm and believe I know when I O’ed. I don’t really feel like AF is on her way but who knows?!?! I’ve been having lightning crotch pains for the past two days and one day last week. My CM has not dried up either and it’s usually nonexistent right before AF. However, im not real sure how my body is supposed to behave after everything that has happened. I took a hPt yesterday at what I believe was 12dpo according to my app but it was a bfn. I took one on 10DPO and I thought I saw a vvvfl. I thought the subsequent test would definitely pick up a line but it didn’t.

Hey flou sorry about your mc's.. do they know what's causing it? My son was 3 in December and it took us 3 years to conceive him. I hate the longer waiting times more than anything!

They wont test me as my three losses have not been consecutive. They just put it down to bad luck. However I wonder if I have a clotting issue as I had pre eclampsia at the end of my pregnancy with DS. Apparently there is a link between that and the same clotting issue that can cause mc's. But then again it could be just bad luck. I'm just hoping my DS wasn't a fluke and I get another. I know what you mean about the waiting. We ttc for 19 months before we got our first bfp. And in total from deciding to ttc until I had DS in my arms took 4 years. Lets hope it doesn't take as long this time round!

I had a D&C on 11.14 at 10w and it took approximately 5 weeks to test negative. It was very frustrating to say the least. I am currently in my first regular cycle after AF arrived approximately 6 weeks after surgery. I’m due for AF on Tuesday but am hoping for a miracle BFP!

Hey girly fingers crossed for you. When are you testing? Was your AF normal after the mc? I am not sure what to expect as I've read so many different things..

They wont test me as my three losses have not been consecutive. They just put it down to bad luck. However I wonder if I have a clotting issue as I had pre eclampsia at the end of my pregnancy with DS. Apparently there is a link between that and the same clotting issue that can cause mc's. But then again it could be just bad luck. I'm just hoping my DS wasn't a fluke and I get another. I know what you mean about the waiting. We ttc for 19 months before we got our first bfp. And in total from deciding to ttc until I had DS in my arms took 4 years. Lets hope it doesn't take as long this time round!

Fingers crossed for you hun, where are you in this cycle? I'm just so lost with my positioning it's frustrating me more. Hubby is in the states for work so no bd for a week, I just hope I don't ovulate this week before he comes home!!

I used the moon cup method last month for the first time and got pg so I'm going to try that again for sure!

I tested this morning...BFN. I think I’m out...AF due tomorrow according to app. What’s the moon cup method???

Aww I'm sorry hun big hugs. I know how much of a heartbreak it is seeing that negative! Funny thing whenever I POAS I get AF within the same day lol no idea why!!!

Have a look online for softcups/mooncup it's a type of silicone cup you put up your lady bits to catch AF.. I bought one as I'm very sensitive down there and hate wearing plastic pads and tampons. Basically you can insert the cup after BD aswell so it all stays up there.. I tried it last month and when I woke up in the morning the cup was pretty much empty so I knew everything made it's way up! I read a lot of people tried it for the first time and got pg so I was like why not give it a go lol

Have you guys tried anything different?

Ive heard positive things about the moon cup method but ive never tried it. Sounds like it could be worth a try.

AF started yesterday so right at the start of a new cycle. Im feeling more relaxed about ttc for baby number 2 than I did for number 1. But maybe I just don't have as much time to think about it with a toddler and working full time.

Sorry for the bfn imready. I hope you catch soon!

Flou I would recommend it! Won't harm to change things up. I know what you mean about to busy. My D'S is 3 and I couldn't even rest for MC lol Fx for you this cycle. I have a good feeling about it xx

I think my body is playing tricks on me! On one hand I think I am ovulating as boobs are starting to hurt and on the other my pregnancy test is still showing a faint line.. I can't be ovulating right. I have read online opk will test pos if you still have hg in your system??

Blah.. I think I'm just going to stop reading other stories and bd lol Google can drive you insane!!

No sign of AF yet today...it usually starts mid morning and now its nearly 7pm. No cramps or anything. Maybe I ovulated late???? Who knows?? I had a day last week of EWCM but figured it was an estrogen surge....maybe I did ovulate later than I thought...that’s the thing that drives me bonkers after this whole MMC thing. I’ve finally gotten to where I’m not an emotional wreck everyday and I don’t know if my body even knows what it’s doing anymore.😞

I’ll have to check into the cup...that’s interesting. Sorry about your AF Flou. Hopefully your next cycl will be the one. FX’ed!!

Going to grab a FRER today...AF still a no show as of noon. CD 30 now.

Good luck imready with testing. Hopefully its a bfp! FX!

BFN. Took a FRER when I got home from work this evening. Still no sign of AF. Either it is simple late because my cycles are going to be hard to predict after MC or perhaps I O’ed last week when I had the EWCM. If AF stays away I’ll wait till Friday morning to test again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->