Looking for TTC buddies

I'm really sorry he is being like that cowgirl , but also very glad that you have someone who is willing to help you out! Ricschick, FX for you!!

CD5 for me today,. Prob my last day of AF, then I can start BD LOL not sure if I'm going to use OPK this month,. I think I only have 2 or 3 left.. but last few months I have gotten positive OPK between CD 12 and CD 15.. and I have gotten pretty good at telling when I ovulate by tracking EWCM..

Good to see you have a plan and appear to be bouncing back Cowgirl!

Fingers crossed for O this weekrnd ricschick!

Glad AF is almost done LadyApril.

Thanks guys :) chose to jump on the train to try lol, DTD last night and the day before as yesterday was O according to my tracking app. So now just the TWW to see if maybe just maybe I get my chance this month :3 if not always next month!

Hello ladies- just wanted to update! Last month I ended up getting AF right on schedule but this month... faint positive at 9dpo!!!!
I had some light pink cm from 3dpo-5dpo then it stopped, which I thought was odd because I have never spotted at that time in my cycle before. Immediately I thought something was up, but it was way too early to tell. 7dpo I had moderate cramping all day, which is way early for me. Then I woke up with body aches and a sore throat yesterday and today.. I have been testing since 6dpo and all negative (obviously) I even tested this morning with FMU and it was negative!! I just decided a moment ago to take another, at 1 in the afternoon without holding my urine at all and within two minutes I saw a faint PINK second line!!! I'm still shaking and crying as i'm posting this, but obviously trying not to get my hopes up too much in case the line doesn't get darker. I will post photos and my symptoms by dpo if anyone is interested!! Good luck to all of you, thank you for answering my questions and I hope you all get your BFPs :)

Hello ladies- just wanted to update! Last month I ended up getting AF right on schedule but this month... faint positive at 9dpo!!!!
I had some light pink cm from 3dpo-5dpo then it stopped, which I thought was odd because I have never spotted at that time in my cycle before. Immediately I thought something was up, but it was way too early to tell. 7dpo I had moderate cramping all day, which is way early for me. Then I woke up with body aches and a sore throat yesterday and today.. I have been testing since 6dpo and all negative (obviously) I even tested this morning with FMU and it was negative!! I just decided a moment ago to take another, at 1 in the afternoon without holding my urine at all and within two minutes I saw a faint PINK second line!!! I'm still shaking and crying as i'm posting this, but obviously trying not to get my hopes up too much in case the line doesn't get darker. I will post photos and my symptoms by dpo if anyone is interested!! Good luck to all of you, thank you for answering my questions and I hope you all get your BFPs :)

That's awesome honey ❤️ I hope your line gets darker and it really is a BFP :) I'm only 1DPO so I am eagerly waiting to test

Hope you all don't mind me joining in. I'm 10 days past my miscarriage at 10 weeks and am hoping to catch the first ovulation (my doctor said it was fine to try right away). The bleeding is almost completely gone, so DH and I DTD last night for the first time. I have no idea when I'll ovulate, but hopefully if we keep BD'ing, we'll get lucky.

Hope you all don't mind me joining in. I'm 10 days past my miscarriage at 10 weeks and am hoping to catch the first ovulation (my doctor said it was fine to try right away). The bleeding is almost completely gone, so DH and I DTD last night for the first time. I have no idea when I'll ovulate, but hopefully if we keep BD'ing, we'll get lucky.

Feel free to join us hun. I'm so sorry about your miscarriage, I understand. I lost my baby at 12 weeks back in February, and am only just getting back into trying. I hope you get your BFP soon and I'm here for you if you need someone to talk <3

Thanks, Cowgirl. Im so sorry for your loss. :hugs:

I think it would have taken me longer to get back into TTC, except I had a strong feeling that there was something wrong from around 7 weeks, so by the time I actually miscarried, I had already spent 3 weeks grieving, and had made my peace with it. The past couple of weeks, TTC a healthy baby has been the only thing keeping me feeling positive.

So question, how long did it take to ovualte after you ladies miscarried? (If you know).

My Ovulation and periods starting getting back to normal. I'd say Mayish. so about 3 months after the loss.

jellydonutt - HUGE CONGRATS!!!! I'd love to see a pic! Please share :)
I know how you feel about not wanting to get your hopes up. I got my first faint positives almost 2 weeks ago now and I still keep trying to keep myself in check, but am letting myself enjoy it more now.

Spiffynoodles - Welcome! I'm sorry you had to find yourself here, but honestly this group has been one of the best things that happened to me during this whole experience. If you read through the older pages I am sure you will find lots of posts that you can relate to, I know I did.
I can completely relate to wanting to try again right away. That was me. I felt like focussing on trying again was the one thing that I could look forward too. We tried right away as well, but I don't think I ovulated that cycle. I got my positive the next cycle though so it can happen quickly. Good luck!

Huge congrats, jelly! Please post pictures ;)

Spiffy - I'm sorry for your loss :(
I recognize you from some thread, but I'm not sure which one and I probably was just a stalker so you might not recognize me. So about my cycles. We are similar as that I took Misoprostol at 12 weeks exactly to induce the miscarriage my body had missed since about 7/8 weeks. I call the day of the mc CD1. So from Cd16 to about 22 I got massive amounts of ewcm, super positive opks but no temprise. I did have two high temps two days after my last positive opk but then it dropped again. I started my period on cd 30, preceded by spotting to where it was hard to judge when I actually started my period. So I probably didn't O or if I did my LP was way too short. Now I'm in my second post mc cycle and I'm starting to see ewcm again since yesterday cd14. What has me concerned about is that it is red (so some bleeding is occurring still somewhere) which is what it was the first cycle.
I have to get my levels checked again on Monday one final time and I will hopefully be below 5. I will ask the nurse about the blood in my fertile mucus. I'm kind of hoping they will do a sonogram just to see if everything really did clear. Pretty sure I'm about maxed out on my deductible (yay $1500 almost all of it for a mc), so it would very cheap as I'd only pay 20%.
Two weeks ago it was still at 15. My doctor has ordered me to wait two months to wait post a negative hCG test. So you can see I am still a couple of months from trying.
Of course your body may be totally different, but maybe have the expectation that your first cycle post mc will not be normal and that you may not even ovulate. That way you are not so disappointed if you don't get pregnant right away. Also my first period was really clotty. So I don't think my lining was very good to even have sth implant.
Ignore if it's too personal, but how did you know since 7 weeks the pregnancy wasn't viable?
I lost all symptoms at about 8 weeks 2 days but never having gone through a mmc and everyone saying I should just be happy I'm not sick I didn't go to my doc until I had my next appointment at 11w6d and just saw a small embryo without a heartbeat after having seen a healthy hb at 6w.

Congrats jelly!!!
Welcome spiffy!! Sorry for your loss!! I too started again straight away but I got af but that was fine as I think my body needed it so now I'm either on the verge of ovulation or I've already ovulated. Good luck.

Can you guys see if this is positive? Now I no normally it wouldn't be but on these tests it shows it like this.
IMG_5883.jpg

IMG_5885.jpg

Ricschic .. I would say your are 1 or 2 days out from a positive .. jelly.. I would love to see pictures so I can obsess over it lol -spiffy- welcome! And I'm so sorry for your loss

Thanks, ladies. It's nice to talk with people who get it, since none of my close friends have had a miscarriage. And thanks for preparing me for the possibility that I might not ovulate until after my first AF, so I don't get too dissapointed.

Mom15, I knew something was wrong around 7 weeks because my symptoms almost completely disappeared and I had this feeling that I couldn't shake that the baby had died. I cried more in the week leading up to my first ultrasound than I did in the weeks after, that's how sure I was. Mother's intuition, I guess. :shrug:

Ricschick, I recognize you, probably from the trimester boards with our 2 year olds. I wish I could weigh in in your OPK, but I've actually never used one before. :dohh:

I wish every beautiful lady here good luck and sprinkle everyone with fairy dust :) I hope we all get our BFP's

Did anyone have light bleeding when they were gearing up to O post mc? I didn't think much of it right after the mc, but this is my second cycle and my hCG should be below 5 by now. I'm still worried there is something retained causing the bleeding. I am assuming it is more noticeable now as my cervix is starting to open up for O.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->