Looking for TTC buddies

Hi Emily, unfortunately I can't. I'm stuck with them.

The hospital rang back, it's negative which is good in a sense because I will get the follow up I'm supposed to have had already, but also bad because it's another month gone. I don't really understand how we missed it either. BD 6 days our of 7 with a positive OPK in the middle of it.

New instructions are to wait to hear from the Charing Cross clinic before we can TTC. Gutted.

Loves - I'm so sorry you have to wait. What a roller coaster of emotions!! Have they given you any indication as to when you will hear from them and when you are allowed to ttc again? I'm just asking as I personally do better when I have a target date vs and unknown date. Sending you hugs!

Sounds like a good plan cowgirl! When did all this happen? Do you have any contact with him? X

Afm still waiting to ov and it's driving me insane I've run out of ic opks so have some coming tomorrow so having to use just my cb digital but only have 3 tests left. 😳

It all happened this past weekend, he just had an emotional breakdown, the mc happened back in end of February. I have tried to reach out to him to try and work it out but he's blocked my number and blocked me off social media. So imma just move forward

Loves - I'm so sorry you have to wait. What a roller coaster of emotions!! Have they given you any indication as to when you will hear from them and when you are allowed to ttc again? I'm just asking as I personally do better when I have a target date vs and unknown date. Sending you hugs!

Nope, no idea when it'll be. I know what you mean though, I hate not knowing. That's why I couldn't not try even when the GP advised that I should stop to let myself emotionally heal.

I probably have about 2 weeks before I ovulate, I really hope I know more by then.

But it seems unlikely that i'll be past 10 weeks (or even pregnant) by the time my due date rolls around in October and I so wanted to be.

Cookies I'm so sorry your having to go through this!! I hope you get the all clear and hopefully soon xx

Cowgirl I think all you can do at this point is move forward. It seems like there is a lot more going on with him. I'm sure part of you wants to reach out and talk, but I think for now he needs to sort out whatever is going on with him. Regardless of what he is thinking or feeling he still had not right to say that to you, way over the line.

Cookies I am so sorry this is happening. I would be annoyed they took so long to contact you. I'm really sorry they said you had to delay TTC again. Maybe you'll get lucky and after a quick appointment you can start trying again.

Ricschick - how are your opks coming? I may start them soon. I can't decide though. I may just temp and save my sticks. If I use them it would be more to find out when I get a positive in relationship to a temprise. Since we are not ttc yet it seems kind of wasteful.

I'm having a bad week. Last night my neck was a little sore so I was rubbing it. I discovered a little lump on one side. My husband checked it out and said it was a swollen lymph node. He said at this point since I am young and healthy with no other symptoms it is likely just inflamed from an injury (either my desk job or exercise) or that I might have an infection of some sort (I have been working at a day camp on my days off so exposed to a lot of new kids lately - could have picked something up). He said the only thing we can do is wait a few weeks and see.

He is a doctor and I should trust his judgement, but I'm worried it could be something bad. I thought about making an appointment with my own doctor, but she works with my husband in the same clinic and I know would only tell me what he did. He said if it gets bigger we'll get me referred to someone who is more specialized. He isn't worried so I'm trying to follow suit, but I'm a natural worrier.

In better new, less than 1 week till we get our second kitten!

Let me take your worry away karoolia! I had the exact same thing during my first pregnancy! It was just a swollen lymph node and went away eventually.

Let me take your worry away karoolia! I had the exact same thing during my first pregnancy! It was just a swollen lymph node and went away eventually.

Thank you! I really appreciate that. I know it could still be something or nothing, but it is nice to hear that someone else had that experience. So is this just another one of those things that can happen during pregnancy?

It is small and fairly soft, which my husband says are all good signs. He said he wouldn't worry at all at this point if a patient came in with my history and this little lump, but it is so hard not to worry.

I think so! Something as little as a big bite I think may have caused mine. When I tilted my head to the side I could see the bump on the side of my neck. I don't remember if it happened with my mc. I'd go as far as saying I hope I see it with the next as it may be in indicater for me that the pregnancy is healthy.

Mom15 there still the same really had some different ones delivered today but line is still the same I'm glad tho as dh is away tonight. I'm hoping they should turn positive tomorrow as I ov cd24 last month so hopefully il get a positive. Dh and I are away the weekend just us 2 so hopefully timing will be good!! Fx.

Karoolia I no how you feel I have a lump in my breast which I went to the doctors with today and have been referred to the breast clinic but I'm hoping it's done to all the change in hormones lately From being pregnant then not being pregnant. I'm sure dh is right and I'd go with his advice. Xx

Fx crossed ricschick! And keep us posted on your doctors visit. Hopefully it's nothing to worry about, but I'm glad you are getting it checked out.

ricschick, I'm hoping that it's nothing for you! I could see the change in hormones causing that to happen. Glad you are getting checked though. It's such a worry to find something like that.

Well on the bright side to everything that has happened. According to my tracking app, I'm due to start O tomorrow, and I've been in contact with a very good long time friend of mine who is willing to help me have a family, so maybe things will look up for me yet.

Wow cowgirl you don't hang about do you. lol good for you!! Life is too short! Fx for you! Xx

Wow cowgirl you don't hang about do you. lol good for you!! Life is too short! Fx for you! Xx

Lol sorry I probably should have specified that he saw my status on Facebook and reached out to me to help, even though O started today I doubt I'm going to try this go round, maybe just instead get prepared to TTC. For now back to WTT I go

It's great you have a plan and a goal!! Is there definitely no recognition to be had with dh? Has he contacted you at all? How long were you together? Sorry tell me I'm nosey if you like 🙃😗

Cm has picked up this morning and last cycle I got a +opk so hopefully I will today!! It would be good timing if I do as we are away down our caravan just the 2 of us this weekend so lots of alone time to be had! 😝

Sounds like you have a great plan Cowgirl! It's amazing that you already have a donor!

Ricschick - fingers crossed you get your positive opk!!

It's great you have a plan and a goal!! Is there definitely no recognition to be had with dh? Has he contacted you at all? How long were you together? Sorry tell me I'm nosey if you like 🙃😗

Cm has picked up this morning and last cycle I got a +opk so hopefully I will today!! It would be good timing if I do as we are away down our caravan just the 2 of us this weekend so lots of alone time to be had! 😝

You're not being nosy honey! There is definitely no recognition to be had with him. He has not contacted me I tried to reach out to him and he proceeded to block me. We were together for 5 years

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->