Looking for TTC buddies

Karoolia it roughly takes us 2 cycles from coming of bcp.
We've been trying now including the mmc for 7 months. X

Good luck darlingqueen!!! Can't wait to hear the results! Xx

ricschick - I wouldn't really count your post-mc cycle. We tried that cycle too, but I really didn't expect much. I think our bodies are pretty confused after a miscarriage. If I were you I would count this as cycle #1 of trying after the mc.

Sorry about af ric!! I tested 10dpo.. stark white negative bfn.. so I'm not going to post the pic

Ricschick and Lady, I'm joining the club. Test today was lighter than yesterday's test, so I'm not pregnant. :( My levels are probably just fluctuating. Also, I had more bleeding this morning, so I really hope it stays this time so I can have a proper AF and move on to the next cycle.

Okay so my bloodwork today came back positive but "low" at 14, I go back in 2 days to see if it's increasing appropriately, but they've said to be cautious as it's not confirmed to be viable yet. So, basically I'm in optimistic limbo, but after almost 11 months of trying I'm happy SOMETHING has happened regardless of this outcome, although of course I'm 1000% rooting for this to be a sticky bean! I'm thinking it could just possibly be because I tend to ovulate later than most, and that the low result is because it's like me testing at 10dpo- in the early 3 weeks mark, not the 4weeks and change that they are thinking. So, optimistic limbo, now to wait two days, but I will definitely test again tomorrow to see if the test line gets darker!

Ricschick - I'm sorry af showed! Hopefully next cycle you will O sooner. About late O again, as far as my research goes I have tried to reduce estrogen in order to reduce my follicular phase. The are a lot of xenoestrogens out there (e.g. plastic flipflops) that are endocrine disrupters. I don't remember all of the scientific details, but they can mess with out hormones. I honk some woman are just more sensitive than others. I try to avoid things like plastic, make up etc. I used to be thrilled when I would o in the late cd20's. Pre mmc I Oed around cd19. It may all just be a big coincident, but I hope that some of the healthy living that I have been doing helped.

Lady - im sorry you got a bfn :(

I know there we others, but I got to run....bubbles being spilled everywhere

That's fantastic darlingqueen! Here's hoping you are just really early and your HCG progresses nicely!!

Spiffy - I'm sorry :( My tests got darker too and then got lighter again. I don't know why HCG would fluctuate like that, but it is a cruel trick. Hopefully you can get a fresh start with a new cycle.

Finally got some more time to post...

Spiffy - I feel your frustration, it took my body forever to get rid of the hCG. Hopefully your test go negative and you can come back with a blazing bfp soon.

Darling - fingers crossed your numbers go up!

Congratulations darling!! Good luck for your next blood test!!

I'm hoping this cycle returns to a more normal cycle, so hopefully it will go back to a 32-34 day cycle or even shorter now I'm going to start soy isoflavones fx!!

How are you karoolia? Anymore spotting? How many weeks are you now? You need to put up a ticker so we can keep track 👍🏻

I'm hoping you have a normal cycle ricschick, I'm sure these long cycles have been frustrating.

As for me, I am 7 and a half weeks now. I have been avoiding putting up a ticker to be honest. I'm so scared of something going wrong and having to take it down. If my OB appointment goes well then I'll put one up. I do like them, but last time I had so many things I had to cancel/take down. Each one was like a bullet.

I'm ok I think. Still pretty nervous at times and over analyzing everything. Felt sick this morning when I got up, but it has since passed, which of course worries me until it returns then I'm annoyed because I don't feel up for anything haha, can't win. I haven't noticed any more spotting so that has been a relief. Hoping I don't have anymore.

2.5 more weeks Karoolia! You said they'll see you around 10 weeks right? Hope you can keep busy and that the spotting stays away.

Yesterday I had no spotting! I'm super dry with a bit of creamy cm, which leds me to believe that i did o. My temps are just a bit messed up. Don't think my progesterone is very high. Hoping next cycle will be an earlier and stronger O. Curious to see what my lp will be.

On a personal note, DH was let go from his job!! Total bs, I can't get into it even though it is all anonymus. He more or less just got used to build their business.
So his first reaction was we can't have a baby until I have another job :( I think he may reconsider though.

Yup, they will see me at 10 weeks. By LMP that would be Aug. 4th, but since I ovulated a few days late I'm going to ask to be seen around the 7th/8th.

Mom15 I'm so sorry about your husband. That sounds very unfair and stressful. I can understand why he would want to hold off on a baby. It would definitely make me think twice. In the end I doubt I would wait though. Obviously it can take a few cycles to conceive and 9 months before the baby arrives. I'd say chances are good he will have a job again before next baby is here. I hope he finds something quickly!

Mom15, I'm so sorry to hear about your husband's job! :( I think that's my husband's worst fear, feeling like he can't provide for our family. I hope he finds something soon. :hugs:

Karoolia, I understand not wanting to put up a ticker. It almost feels like tempting fate. I hope your appointment helps put all your fears to rest.

As for me, I'm officially on cd2! The bleeding is still going strong, so I think its safe to say this is really AF this time. Also, my test was nearly negative, so I'm sure it'll be negative in the next day or two. So Ricschick, it's looks like we'll be cycle buddies. :flower:

Mom15 so sorry about hubby job, mine just lost his this week too, which has been stressful. Also, our insurance got cancelled the day after which I thought you had the month since you pay by month.... so I'm having to use our health savings account to hold us over on my Dr visits until this other job lines up.. bleh

I'm antsy for my hcg test, part of me is confident it's that I ovulated late and this is early testing but then I've got the nurse on the phone that was basically saying she doubts it'll be viable, which is just disheartening. But I keep trying to realize, all my pregnancies started out faint lines way into the cycle, one not until cd46! So, I think the monitoring is awesome but also the cause of most of the worry.

Thank you all! Trying to stay positive. He has always held and found a job. So why should it be different now. And Karoolia, such a good point, it does take nine months for a baby to arrive and so that should be plenty of time to have sth figured out job wise.
Darling, I'm sorry you are going through the same. At least it sounds like your DH has something else line up, so hopefully that works out for him. I think job changes are always nerve wrecking no matter if voluntarily or not.

Hope you get good news tomorrow Darling!

Karoolia oh that's a relief that the spotting has stopped! But remember brown blood is old blood. I can understand why you holding off on the ticker! But at the same time make sure you try and enjoy your pregnancy as there is no reason why things shouldn't progress as they should. Xx

Mom15 sorry about dh job but it sounds like he has done well in that job so finding another hopefully won't be too difficult xx

Yay cycle buddies spiffy!! Hopefully we can get our bfp together!

Darling good luck for your results!!

Afm cd3 and last night i took my first soy isoflavones so fx my cycle will be shorter this month! Got no to try to drink a lot more water too as that helps with cm. xx

Sorry to hear about your other half's job situation Mom15 and darlingqueen.

Glad you're doing good Karoolia.

Hoping for good cycles for you Ricschick, Spiffy and you too Mom15.

Good luck for your test darling.

Thanks ricschick and loves!

Ricschick - I hope the soy helps! What used to be your average O day?

Loves - where are you in your cycle?

Afm, I think my temps have stabilized. They are not as high as I'd like them, but at least they are high enough to be post O temps. Let's see if I make it to an 11 day lp. Then my goal will be the same as ricschick's. Oing earlier!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->