Looking for TTC buddies

That's frustrating spiffy.
Not to get your hopes up, but have you been trying? Is there a chance your bleeding was implantation? Or maybe a faulty test? I would definitely test again.

Yes, we've been trying, and I also wondered if the bleeding might be implantation, because I did have some strange cramps before the bleeding started. I've also started having some pregnancy symptoms again, but I'm worried that I'm overanalyzing things. I guess time will time!

I will be 10dpo tomorrow and I have some cheapie dollar store tests.. so I think I will commence with testing ( need to feed my poas addiction) lol... not much symptom wise just feel extremely tired, and having mood swings... I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you spiffy and ric!! Mom-- how many dpo are you? Are you trying this cycle?karoolia--- I spotted for 12 days straight when I was pregnant with my son, and went on to have a healthy pregnancy and child, so FX for you hun! I think everything will be alright

Hi I've not been very active on this thread, but my primary thread has been pretty inactive lately and I could use some advice! I took a test tonight and am pretty sure there was a faint positive, then I took a digital and it was "NOT PREGNANT" but I ripped it open almost immediately after reading it and the test inside was DEFINITELY two lines! So, can this happen, digitals being "positive" inside but not registering with the tech part? Does that just mean I'm on the earlier side?

This is my 5th round of clomid, and about 10 months of trying now...and I had an awful 21 day progesterone test this time around, but I'm thinking I just Od later than they assume..because I didn't have O cramps until AFTER my bloodwork.

I'll attach the two tests- first one I kept getting glare, and the line was darker in person.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=686348

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-images120026

Mom15, if I ovulated when I think I did, I'd be 10 dpo today (8 when the bleeding happened).

Lady, I look forward to seeing some tests!

Darlingqueen, your tests looks positive to me! Digital always have two lines if you crack them open, but I wouldn't worry about the "not pregnant" result. Digital are way less sensitive, so you may have to wait another day or two to get a positive on one of those.

I could only see one picture..(the non-digital one I think).. looks like a BFP to me!!... I would wait 3 or 4 days and try the digital again.. they are not as sensitive as the pink dye tests..

I will post my tests pics if you gals want.. but I have never posted a pic on this site before,.. how do I do that?

Thanks girls :) I am a little less optimistic knowing digitals have two lines. I've opened them before with BFNs and never had a second line, but who knows, it could be :) the non digital was a lot fainter than the digital one, but there's still definitely a visible line in person. I guess we'll see, I hate waiting! lol

for pictures I've only discovered linking from countdown to pregnancy, but I've seen people upload pictures directly to thread, not sure how they did that though.

Lady, you have to do it in desktop view (if you're on your phone). Under the text area, there's a section with a button that says "manage attatchments", and if you click on that, it let's you upload a picture.

Spiffy oh I hope it's a new pregnancy!!!
How long has it been now since your mc? X

Queen congrats definitely bfp!!

I'm feeling very deflated bfn this morning at 12dpo. Just waiting for af now. I am gutted as it's been such a long cycle cd 43 today I think.
Anyone no of anything I can take to make me ovulate sooner??

Have you ever tried Vitex? It can help with earlier ovulation. I'm taking it. I had taken a break, but started up again about 9 days ago. Within a week I got my pos opk. I'm just confused whether or no I actually Oed due to my crazy temps.

I have heard of a lot of people using vitex. I actually ordered some back in May, but decided to try without for a couple of cycles first so I never actually used it.

:witch: came.
back to cd1 for me, im disappointed but atleast it wasn't dragged out.

I'm sorry ricschick :( I'm glad you weren't stuck in limbo though.
New cycle fresh start though! How long does it generally take you to conceive?

darlingqueen - I can see that line in the first pic. It won't let me see the second.

ladyapril - when I want to add a photo I click on "Go Advanced", which brings up "Additional Options" below. You'll see a "Manage Attachments" button that you can press that will allow you to upload photos. Sometimes it tells me the quality is too high and won't load them so be aware of that.

Thanks girls, took another test this morning and a faint line popped up on this one too, so I called my doctors office and they got me in today for bloodwork, since my 21 day progesterone test was so low, so now I'm nailbiting waiting for results. They are such faint lines, but they are obviously there, and to have them consistently show up on different brands gives me hope, but at the same time... I'm cautious until I get the results... I have no clue what DPO because I tend to be irregular and I can never pinpoint O.

also, ricschick, so sorry witch showed, but I know what you mean about it being quick. I have had 50+ day cycles before and that wait is just horrendous, I much rather the cycles that are faster, that way you can move on and try again instead of being in limbo

Glad they could get you in darlingqueen! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you! Hopefully there is a little baby growing away in there! If you aren't sure about DPO you may just be really early still hence the light lines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->