Looking for TTC buddies

Ya, I know I need to celebrate this pregnancy more. It's just tough. I think if I had already had a successful pregnancy I would find it easier to believe the miscarriage was a fluke, but right now my only experience has been a bad one. I am more optimistic this time though. I catch myself thinking about later pregnancy and the baby coming. I just need to get past that 10 week scan.

ricschick you'll have to let us know if the isoflavones help.

darlingqueen - have you gotten your results back yet?

Spiffy -I'm glad real af is here and that your test is pretty much negative. It sounds like your experience has been very similar to what mine was. I know I was very relieved to finally get that bfn and to start a proper cycle. That was also the cycle I conceived so fingers crossed for you!

Mom15 I'm cd19. Didn't track O this month with OPK's and I didn't get any ewcm either so no idea when it was. Bd'd cd9, cd11 and 12 then cd14 and 15. Still annoyed that I fell asleep on the sofa at 8pm on cd13. I'm not planning on testing before 30/31st. My resolve is already wavering on the testing aspect but I'm trying to make myself chill out about it. I've been hanging out in the testing gallery recently and trying to work out if I see lines or not will stress me out' as I know I'll see so upset to get af this cycle.

I'd been slacking off a bit with taking my iron tablets as the hospital said my levels were okay. I've noticed that since I've backed off that i've had a lot more CM these last few days, now i'm worried that the iron tablets are messing with my chances,even though loads of women take it under the same circumstances as me. I'll have to get used to it though as the GP rang yesterday and said that although my iron levels are now normal it is right at the bottom end of the range, so I need to continue with the iron for another 3 months and have my levels checked again.

I went back to the hospital again and saw another consultant (I've seen a different one every time) to discuss my complaint, he has noted down all my concerns and will feed them back to the ward sister. I've had an informal apology and they'll be writing to me in a couple of weeks. Just my mental health assessment to go on Wednesday now.

As if this wasn't all stressful enough we've been having an extension built these last few months (coincidently the builder's started the morning after I was discharged from hospital after the surgical management). They started stripping out our old kitchen last week and discovered a major structural problem with the house. It's taken a week just to get a structural engineer out and we have no kitchen or washing machine!

Thanks girls! I hope everyone had a great day! I had my blood test today, but they didn't call with the results today, which is a bummer. But, on a side note, I got a "pregnant" bfp from a CB digital, so that gives me some hope that my hcg is going up. I won't be able to relax about it until I get the results though.

Hopefully you hear back tomorrow! Great news that you got an"pregnant" on your test! Fx
I'm not impressed btw with the nurse telling you that she didn't think it was viable when it came back as 14 on your first draw. Without knowing your o date how can she make an informed decision about that. Hope you can prove her wrong.

Loves - it sounds like you got it more than covered. I think every other day is often recommended and you even exceeded that as long as you Oed by cd 17 you timed it right!

Great news about the digi darling that's very promising xx

Darling, great news about the digital! Sounds like your blood results are going to be good. :flower:

Loves, it sounds like you have things covered this month. I'm so sorry you've been without a kitchen or washing machine! :( We've been without a dishwasher all week and I thought that was bad enough!

Hey girls update time, My Hcg count more than doubled in 2 days! I ran it through the hcg calculator and it put me a a doubling rate of 1.7 days, which I'd say is pretty good, right? They are being really pessimistic about it, which is bumming me out a little. Because my lmp would have me be 5 weeks, my hcg is below where they want it to be by 5 weeks, but as I try to bring up every phone call, my 21 day progesterone test sucked, and I didn't get O cramps until 2 days AFTER my 21 day test, so I'm pretty sure I Od on CD23, which would put me at 4weeks not 5, and I always thought the number didn't matter so long as the doubling rate was good? I guess it's good to be cautious, but I'm always cautious, just wish they'd have a more positive tone. bleh I won't be able to fully relax until they are happy with my hcg results too, which what it sounds like, could be a while. :/

Mom15- Thanks! I wasn't impressed with her either, she had the SAME attitude with it even after my 2nd hcg blood test came back MORE THAN DOUBLED. I'm just trying to not let her stress me out.. and my hcg is now higher than the "inconclusive" range (5-25), and she is still saying it is still likely it won't be viable and we won't know until my hcg is high enough to order an ultrasound :/ she's also the one that told me that if I didn't ovulate on CD14 then there was no chance I could get pregnant because my body wouldn't have enough time to implant before my period came...so I'm trying to take her opinion with a grain of salt.

Omg - she has NO idea what she is talking about! DS was conceived on CD31. If you O'ed cd23, you would be 12dpo today. Your second hCG then was on 10dpo!! Being higher than 5-25 on 10dpo is great. Mine was at 21 at 10dpo and 82 at 12 dpo. Granted I mc, but I think my hCG was still well in the normal range. When is your next draw? Will they do an early ultrasound?

Even if you were 5weeks by lmp two days ago, you would still only be 14dpo and I think writhin the normal range of everything. Do you have any hpts you can do to see a progression so you don't have to wait on the next hCG draw?

darlingqueen - it really sounds like she has no business giving her opinion. Most women don't ovulate on CD 14 exactly and yet there are lots of healthy babies being born. That is just ridiculous. I can understand that she might be trying to be realistic with you. I know I don't like anyone being unnecessarily optimistic when I suspect bad news, but she is taking it way too far. I say ignore her.

That's great news darling!! I'd ignore the stupid woman clearly doesn't no what she's talking about!!

Thanks girls!! mom15, yes I've been taking tests every 1-2 days and todays test is DARK, no faint about it! Also took another digital because I had a pack and... why not?
haha...2 days ago, it took almost 4 minutes before saying "pregnant" and today it only took 30 seconds before the "pregnant" pregnant screen came up, so I'd say it's going up good! My next draw is Monday, and hopefully it'll be up enough that the nurse lady will chill. They said they will order an ultrasound "if/when" my hcg gets to 2K because you can't see anything on ultrasound until hcg is at least 2k so I'd say in another week or two?

Darling I didn't ov until cd31 with my last daughter and she's nearly 3 now! I've always been a late ovulater xx
Congratulations xxxx

Thought I would update, I am 15dpo today.. not AF yet... I expect her to show up today, or tomorrow at the latest..my LP is normally 14 days,. I have been cramping the last 2 days.. but nothing yet.. so we'll see

The last time I did a test was 11 or 12 dpo? And it was a bfn.. so I'm not holding my breath..but if she doesn't show tomorrow or next day, then I will test again wed morning

Congrats darling, it's spinding really promising.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you LadyApril.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->