Looking for TTC buddies

Mom15 - that sounds frustrating, you really don't even know what is normal.I have the same problem. Or at least I will next time I start tracking cycles again (hopefully not for many months). I was on birth control for years, went off, conceived immediately, had a miscarriage, a messed up cycle, then conceived again. It's frustrating how this whole process can really mess with our bodies, especially when this is when we need everything to work properly.

And yes, scan is at 2pm on Tuesday! I wish it was earlier. I'm going to have to sit through the morning at work just waiting and waiting.

It's going to be hard to focus. Hopefully you'll be busy and time will go by fast!

Oh wow Tuesday! I'm sure all will be fine! And it will come round in no time!

Well I'm going with I'm 4dpo I think I ovulated on cd24 so I'm going with that as I had all symptoms so fx.

Thank you loves_cookies. It's helpful to hear other women's experiences even though I know everyone is different, there's almost no 'normal' MC... the unknown is so frustrating!!!

Karoolia - I am like you, all I want is to be pregnant again. It's the only thing that gives me hope. I'm scared it's going to take a long time and I'll be crushed again and again but trying to trust my body and that there's a reason I went through all this pain. We conceived quickly last time; I hope we have that luck again!

Hey everyone, I hope you're all doing well.

Karoolia, you're scan is so close now! :flower:

Mom15, I hope you O soon, and that next cycle you O even sooner. :hugs:

Ricschick, I'm looking forward to seeing some tests at the end of the week. :thumbup:

Loves_cookies, I hope you're feeling okay (but just crappy enough to feel reassured :winkwink:)

Alligator, those 4 weeks until my first AF seemed to drag on forever! Try to keep busy so you don't notice the time passing so slowly. :hugs:

As for me, I'm 14 dpo and took a test for the heck of it and it was still BFN, so I'm now waiting for AF to show.

Spiffynoodles - FX for you...you're not out til AF shows! And thank you for the reassurance...it is such a long wait, but I'm sure in time I'll look back and it won't seem so bad.

Alligator - I wish I could speed things up for you! I remember time standing still. My doc had ordered to wait two months after my hCG draw was below 5. July 3rd it was at 6, but he was nice enough to call that good as it had been going down steadily. Anyway I am still waiting as it won't be until beginning of September that I can ttc again. Getting so close...of course now my body decides to take its sweet time to O. I know I will O eventually and DS was conceived with a CD31 O, but damn I hate the waiting. Haven't checked cm yet today. Fx I start seeing some ewcm soon.

Mom15 - so frustrating for you! My doc/OB said to wait to get my period, and after that (provided all was well and all signs point that way so far), we could start TTC again. It is so hard to wait. I feel for you. I feel for all of us! I had no idea TTC would be so difficult and such a rollercoaster (and I have had it fairly easy compared to many of you ladies). I see my doc Wednesday for followup and I will ask about HCG draws, but I have been POAS to self test my own levels (not scientific, I know) and they are dropping. It's a VVVFL now (almost exactly what my first positive was at about 11dpo, 2ish days before my missed AF last time). FX the drop continues (I'm testing every other day, hubby thinks it's a bit silly but it does help me feel some sense of control and to know what to expect). I hope for both of us that we can start in September. My 31st birthday is the end of this month and I'm hoping AF will be a nice little gift for myself!! Then...we start again!

Let's hope Af comes soon for you! I checked cm tonight and had a little bit of ewcm. Hoping it increases tomorrow!

Yay Mom15!
And thanks Ricschick! I still have 7 hours to wait. I'll let you ladies know how it goes.

im chomping at the bit to hear yoyr happy news karoolia! how many weeks are you again?

Just over 11 weeks. 4 more hours to go now. I'm so nervous. We listened to the heartbeat last night so I should be calm, but ugh after what happened last time it is so difficult to relax.

Karoolia where are you! Lovely that you listen to the hb!! Xx

Hey ladies! I just got home. Man, was I a nervous wreck. I covered my eyes when he started the ultrasound, I was just too worried and didn't want to see what I saw last time.

Everything was fine though! Baby measured 11w1d. My estimate by ovulation was 11w2d so I feel pretty good about that. Heartbeat was 171bpm.

AND to my surprise my OB has a 3D ultrasound so we got some really great pictures. If you guys want I can share one, but I don't want to be insensitive to those who are trying or waiting to try so I'll only share if you all want me to.

Karoolia - I would love to see a pic! It gives me hope I'll see mine soon...my last ultrasound experience was so harsh, I'm so glad you didn't have to experience that again. YAY for good news

Ahh that's great karoolia I'm so pleased for you!!! Yeah I'd love to see a picture!! Xxx

Yayayay!!! So happy for you! Please share pics :)

Ok since a few of you requested. If anyone does mind I will happily remove.

But I am very happy to share :) :)

Attachments

• BABY_0015.jpg
    BABY_0015.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 12

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member