Looking for TTC buddies

Omg this gets my heart beating faster!!! I want one ahhh...so relieved all is going well for you! Let yourself enjoy it no matter how hard it is!!

Thank you so much for the support everyone! I am starting to feel the excitement overcoming the worry now. At my next appointment I'm going to have to apologize for being such a pain, I'm sure they thought I was nuts.

By the way, I mentioned to him that I knew I ovulated a few days late and he said he would have been surprised if ovulation had happened on time. He said most women, in his experience, ovulate late for at least a few cycles after a miscarriage. Thought that was worth passing on.

Karoolia, I think ovulation was a little late for me, too, because I'm 16 dpo now and have only had a tiny bit of spotting so far. I had crazy intense ovulation cramping on CD 14, so I just figured that's when I ovulated, but now I'm not sure. Before the miscarriage, AF arrived on 15 dpo, so if AF shows up today, it's not too far off, at least.

Thanks for passing that on Karoolia. Definitely late for me. Cd29 last cycle and it will be about that late again. Today is cd 22 and I just started seeing some ewcm. So I'm cautiously hopeful that I will O in about 5/6 days. Let's see how that goes.

Ahhhhh omg how tiny and beautiful! Thanks for sharing! Ov has definitely been later for me since too. Xx

That pic is BEAUTIFUL and made me tear up! AHHH amazing.

That is good to know about a late O post MC. Will keep that in mind.

I had a scan this morning as part of the care plan following the molar pregnancy. All is well, I'm 6+4 by dates but baby is measuring 7+3! Follow up with Charing Cross is now complete, I had to send them another sample on Monday which measured my HCG at 103,311 which is right on target for 7 weeks. No sign of anything molar on the scan and with normal HCG they are happy it's unlikely to be another one so I've been discharged from EPAU. Obviously if I get any bleeding then I can ring them and they'll see me again. Need to ring my GP later because they wanted to know the outcome of the scan. My GP did say they may refer me early for antenatal care, it may well depend on whether I can get in to see the midwife earlier as my 8 week appointment is now in the wrong week!

Ahh great lovescookirs! So pleased so far we have 2 healthy pregnant ladies!!! Fx we are all next! X

Wonderful news loves_cookies! And baby is really measuring ahead! I'm so happy everything is working out for you :)

Great news, loves_cookies! And what a nice surprise to be farther along than you thought! :flower:

Oh, and just to update, AF did show up uesterday, so I'm on CD 2 now.

I'm sorry spiffy. Onwards and upwards to a new cycle though!

Sorry about AF Spiffy.

Lady April where abouts are you in your cycle now?

I'm following your testing thread too Ricschick.

im on CD25, i usually have about a 29 day cycle... not sure how many dpo? i didnt use opk's this month.. i plan on testing sunday or monday morning..(AF due monday)

Great news loves!!

Ricschick - going to stalk your test thread!

Spiffy - hope next cycle is your lucky one!!

Lady - fx for your bfp!!

Afm - EWCM whoohoo finally happening. Will do an opk tomorrow and see what it looks like. So close to trying again. Come on September get here already!

Mom15 you are so close to TTC again!! September is just days away now!

Cd26 today... yesterday I got a weird sensation in my nips, and went out to eat and couldn't stand the smell of my dinner, tried to eat it anyway.. I could only get about 1/4 of the way through before I felt stuffed to the gills! This morning I woke up super exhausted and bloated.. I hope I'm not just symptom spotting lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->