Looking for TTC buddies

Karoolia - that breaks my heart. I don't know how I would be able to live on if I list my child. I think it's every parents worst night mare.
I am counting the days till your scan. I hope you will get nothing but good news!

Spiffy - I see the line! Hoping it's stronger tomorrow!

Lady - good luck catching the egg :) sounds like you got great timing.

Emily - hope you get your bfp. I see you did an iui. Will you go for a blood test?

Loves - how are you doing?

Ricschick - did you get your pos opk yet?

No real significant amount of ewcm for me yet. Today was mostly dry, so I'm hoping it's a sign that I'm going to see ewcm soon.

Hi everyone. I'm new to this board! I am just recovering from a loss. I had a d&c one week ago, Aug 2. A very strange MMC situation (we went to an ultrasound, no heartbeat, but baby measured right on track). Hoping to join you ladies in the TTC journey once my body settles back to normal.

Good luck to all of you! <3

I think I might be ovulating, very crampy feel sicky! Backache so fx!

Spiffy I can't see your test! &#9785;&#65039;

Welcome alligator sorry for your loss. Xx

Welcome alligator, welcomes are bitter sweet here I guess <3 I'm so sorry for your loss.

Mom15, I only go in for a blood test if I get a positive HPT on the 16th. Which is 16 DPO, they make you wait SO LONG to call it officially. BUT iui's have worked for us. We went 12 cycles with no luck naturally, and then iui #3 and acupuncture #1 we got a positive. Luckily our insurance covers it!

Karoolia, I'm so sorry you're having such a hard time. That funeral sounds gut wrenching. I hope you feel better soon.

Thanks for the welcome everyone. It's definitely bittersweet, but happy to know you're not alone.

Welcome Alligator. I'm so sorry for your loss. :(

Well, today's test was not very exciting. I think I'm just getting good at tweaking lines into existence that aren't really there. I'll attach a picture anyway (top test is yesterday, bottom is today). I know I'm only 9 dpo, but I'm not holding out much hope.

Attachments

• PSX_20170809_151701.jpg
    PSX_20170809_151701.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 14
I'm catching a shadow on both of them!

Ricschick - hope O happened for you!

Alligator - im so sorry for your loss :( I hope this group can lift your spirits. It's been very helpful to have it for me!

I think I see something, Spiffynoodles. 9dpo is still early, don't lose hope yet! FX for you :)

And thank you for the welcome everyone...it's helpful to be able to talk openly/honestly with women who've been through the same thing.

Hi Alligator, welcome! I'm sorry you find yourself here, but these ladies are amazing and will support you every step of the way as you prepare to TTC again. This group was a huge support for me after my mc and while trying again. I am pregnant now and terrified, but I know if something goes wrong I have lots of support here to see me through.

I hope we can help you. Feel free to talk about anything you are feeling, experiencing, or worrying about. Chances are one of us has been there and can relate.

Well, FRER this morning was a BFN. I think I'm out. I've only ever gotten BFPs past 10 dpo with chemical pregnancies, but never with my successful ones.

Sorry Spiffy! I'm not sure which is worse, not knowing or knowing its a negative again.

I'm sorry spiffy. Don't give up hope yet though. I can 100% understand why you feel out based on your pattern, but every pregnancy is different. You never know.

CD18 today.. not much to report symptom wise.. got another BD in yesterday, still waiting on my IC tests in the mail

Hi Alligator, welcome! I'm sorry you find yourself here, but these ladies are amazing and will support you every step of the way as you prepare to TTC again. This group was a huge support for me after my mc and while trying again. I am pregnant now and terrified, but I know if something goes wrong I have lots of support here to see me through.

I hope you can help you. Feel free to talk about anything you are feeling, experiencing, or worrying about. Chances are one of us has been there and can relate.

Thank you so much for this message, Karoolia. You're so kind. All my friends/family/DH have been supportive and loving but sometimes it is helpful (strangely) to talk to other women I don't know in person, because we've experienced the same thing and can be totally open about our journeys. Thank you.

I am praying this is a sticky bean for you! How far along are you now? I notice you had a MC in April, when did you period/cycle return to normal? The thought of being pregnant again is really all that is getting me through; being hopeful for another baby. At the same time I am terrified of another loss (I don't think I can handle another ultrasound; that's where we found out our baby had no heartbeat, truly the worst day of my life).

I hope you can help you. Feel free to talk about anything you are feeling, experiencing, or worrying about. Chances are one of us has been there and can relate.

Thank you so much for this message, Karoolia. You're so kind. All my friends/family/DH have been supportive and loving but sometimes it is helpful (strangely) to talk to other women I don't know in person, because we've experienced the same thing and can be totally open about our journeys. Thank you.

I am praying this is a sticky bean for you! How far along are you now? I notice you had a MC in April, when did you period/cycle return to normal? The thought of being pregnant again is really all that is getting me through; being hopeful for another baby. At the same time I am terrified of another loss (I don't think I can handle another ultrasound; that's where we found out our baby had no heartbeat, truly the worst day of my life).

Thanks Alligator! Very few of my friends are even thinking about babies and those who are happen to be pregnant for the first time with no problems. So other than relatives who went through this long ago I don't really have anyone to really talk to so this site has been a lifesaver for me.

As for my current pregnancy. I'll be 11 weeks on Sunday assuming all is well. By LMP I'll be 11 weeks tomorrow, but since I know I ovulated a few days late I'm going by that date.
My History:
MMC discovered at 10 week scan: April 20th (baby had died at 8 weeks, but my body had given me no sign other than one morning of very light spotting a few days earlier)
D&C: April 21st
AF finally arrived: May 26th (exactly 5 weeks after D&C)
Ovulation: June 11th (CD17)
BFP: June 19th at 8DPO - super faint, but it was there.
July 15th - panicked over spotting, went to ER and had a scan with baby measuring 6w5d with a good heartbeat.
Aug. 15th - First official scan - anxiously waiting.

For me trying again was the best thing I could do to help myself heal. I am terrified now, but I know even if this is another loss I'll keep trying. I hope you get your rainbow baby soon. Like you I found out at my ultrasound. I am dreading going back because my last experience was so terrible. I don't have much of a choice though!

I'm getting a little impatient of ttc I've not had a proper positive opk although I've had most of the other sign! I'm cd 24 I'm just getting a bit fed up.

Feeling frustrated., just got a note from Amazon saying that they can't deliver my 25 IC tests and they are giving me a refund.. boooooo! Guess I'll try to re-order tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->