Looking for TTC buddies

So sorry, Ladyapril. :( Hopefully September is lucky month for all of us. :hugs:

CD 6 for me. The boring part of the cycle. :coffee:

:( sorry lady - really hoped this was your lucky cycle.

And yes to September being our lucky month, I finally get to join the fun and torture of ttc our rainbows :)

Still time ladyapril!

Woohoo mom15!! Excited for you!

I'm sorry ladyapril, still time for things to change though!

Yay, Mom15!

I have a good feeling for September for this group :) :)

So sorry ladyapril. As others have said there's still some time. Fx! I do feel good about September. I had a dream last night I was pregnant (peed on like 6 sticks in the dream and all were positive). And in my dream it happened before I got my period post mc which I think is unlikely...but I'll take it as a positive. I did a lot of intention setting during the eclipse (trying to put good stuff into the universe, call me crazy), so I'm taking it as a good sign, for all of us!

Keeping my fingers crossed for you Lady April.

Yay, you got a ticker Karoolia!

Can't believe your 12 weeks already karoolia!!

I currently could be 12dpo or 5dpo but more likely 5dpo.

Not much update here, about 2 days late for AF now .. having some slight cramps, but that's it

So sorry ladyapril :(
As I said, I have big hopes for September for everyone.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Lady - hoping AF is not torturing you too much.

I'm counting down the days till CD1 of our first post mc ttc cycle. Usually I have a 11 day lp. Has anyone of you temping noticed that their temps have changed? I used to get a temprise after a dip on O day. Now may temps seem to struggle until about 5dpo to get to post O temps. Hopefully it doesn't matter and is not a sign of low progesterone or weak ovulation. Oh the worries, probably for nothing :)

Mom15, I wish I could help, but my kids wake up too much during the night for me to temp. So instead, I watch my resting heart rate (via my fitbit tracker), because it follows almost the same pattern as temps (low during AF, and highest after ovulation). It even dipped during implantation with my miscarriage, and then shot up super high afterwards.

Spiffy - thanks for sharing, I had NO clue the the heart rate changes. That sounds a lot easier than temping!
Where are you at in your cycle? I lost track...

Oh exciting mom15!! Hopefully you will fall straight away!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->