Looking for TTC buddies

Yeah, I like not having to worry about temping (since I'd forget half the time anyway. Lol)

I'm on CD 11, and am having some fertile signs, so I think ovulation will be on time this month (I usually o sometime between cd 12-15). It's perfect, because a few days after I ovulate, my daughter will start school, and then we'll be going out of town next week, so that should help the TWW go by quicker.

Hope you catch the egg this time Spiffy! Is this your 2nd post mc cycle?

DH and I went away this weekend (needed some time away after our loss in July/early August and went to the place we got married and just relaxed). I've been temping/tracking with OPKs...mostly to know when my body gets back to 'normal' and to have a vague idea when to expect AF. Also, just for something to do as I feel so helpless and crazy going through this. Well...I had a positive OPK Friday, a lighter positive Saturday morning, then negatives later in the day and a negative Sunday. Temp spiked on Sunday AM (.4 degrees), then another .3 degrees this am, so I assume ovulation was Saturday? Well...hubby and I weren't too careful, so we'll see what happens! Either way, AF will come and then I'll be back to TTC officially, so I'll be glad. But...you never know! Fx.

You never know Alligator!

I might be a little MIA the next few days, but wanted to say I am hoping for the best for everyone and will check in when I can. We on vacation and home visiting. We told my mother about the baby. She seemed excited. We'll be telling DH's parents when we see them later in the week.

Keep the updates coming ladies! Rooting for everyone, no matter what stage of this journey you are in!

Have fun on vacation, Karoolia!

Alligator, I wanted so badly to get a bfp before the first AF, so I know how you feel right now. You're trying to not get your hopes up, telling yourself that AF will be coming, but secretly desperate to get back to being pregnant as soon as possible. Don't feel silly for having hope. It does happen sometimes (believe me, I googled like crazy!) :hugs:

I'm on CD 13, and feel pretty confident that I'll be ovulating tomorrow or the next day. Lots of fertile cm, and my resting heart rate started going up today, like it always does a day or two before ovulation.

Thank you spiffy - you totally nailed my feelings on it! I think I am a little more relaxed about it (I won't be as sad if AF comes as I would be on a regular TTC cycle) but definitely, you get your hopes up a little bit. Trying to be more relaxed and trust that my body knows what to do. It was pregnant once and will be again soon! Good luck to you in the next few days...lots of BD for you!!!

Karoolia - enjoy your vacation and telling family members!

Fx alligator!

Have a lovely time karoolia!

I am wondering now weather my body tried to ovulate but didn't? I had bad cramps last night plus backache and this morning I had very sore nipples and a large amount of ewcm today so maybe I ov yesterday?? Will see anyway if af comes tomorrow.

Could be rics!! Our bodies are so weird. Could also be a pregnancy symptom? I had a ton of CM when I was pregnant, more than usual! Fx!

I am brand new to this site as well and also trying to get pregnant!

Welcome gabby. X

I think soy has missed up my cycle big time so rather than making me ovulate sooner it has lengthen my cycle 😡 Still no af but increased cm, il test daily now as I can't be sure of anything.

Ricschick, that sucks! Have you tried an OPK?

I'm ovulating right now. I get super obvious cramping during ovulation, which is nice, because I never have to guess when ovulation happened, but the cramping is about as bad as AF, so that's not necessarily fun. We DTD yesterday, the day before, and two days before that, so hopefully we're covered.

Spiffy I'm the same, I used to get O cramps probably half to 2/3 of my cycles, now since the MC I've felt off/on cramping more days than not (some days feel like AF cramps, some like ovulation, some like twinges/pulling). So I feel like I can't trust it this round. Fx you caught it, sounds like you have your days covered!!

Good luck Spiffy! Will you test or wait it out?

Rics - I'm sorry the say has messed with your cycle. I don't remember if you have, but have you tried Vitex? It is more effective I think for those of us with long follicular phases.

Hey Gabby :)

Alligator - hope you get your first Af soon so you get a clean start on a new cycle (unless you are already trying than fx for a bfp)

Thanks, ladies. If love to wait it out, but I know myself too well. I'm sure I'll be testing at 7 dpo, like usual. :dohh:

Mom15, where are you in your cycle now?

I'm one day away from AF I think. I had one spot of red last night but mostly back to brown / deep red spotting. Flow hasn't really started. Normally af starts on 12dpo which will be tomorrow. I always without fail will spot since about 8 dpo. Always has me worried a bit but it doesn't seem to affect my ability to conceive. Time will tell if it makes for a less good implantation if I were to lose another one.

I had a panic moment today. I have my friend this fertility bracelet last Christmas. (Nothing fancy, $20 I think. The symbolism was more important). Anyway she happened to have Oed a couple days before I gave it to her. Then she gave to back to me in February and believe it or not I conceived that cycle. LonG story short. I thought I had lost it. I thought what a bad omen right before I'm ready to try. Anyway I found it all is well :)

Ahh glad you found it!! Exciting that ttc is so close!!

I'm currently 13dpo or I could possibly be 3dpo lol. It's been a long old cycle!! Hopefully af won't come.

What a beautiful moments Mom15! I love that and I'm glad you found it. My colleague gave me a little mini Buddha she said had brought food blessings and positivity to many people... such a kind and needed gesture ❤️

Hey ladies, I'm back .. CD9 here and entering my fertile window soon.. I have already BD the last 3 days in a row.. so FX lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->