Looking for TTC buddies

It's on Ladies! CD1...bfp here I come. Haha

lady- I have all things crossed for you. You are due for your bfp!!

Yay! I'm excited to see some BFPs this month, ladies!

I'm on 2 dpo, but I'm leaving tomorrow for the weekend, which should make this boring part of the TWW go by quickly. :flower:

YAY good luck everyone. When do you all start to test? I'm 5DPO and the urge is strong even though I know it is useless.

Trying to tell when I am going to ovulate next. Suffered a 2nd trimester loss nearly 3 weeks ago and every ovulation test I have taken says I am ovulating. I've heard that the pregnancy hormone can still be present and give a false LH positive. We are not officially trying yet. My body is still healing. But, we want to be ready and know when I am ovulating. It's so confusing! Meanwhile, I have a broken heart from losing our daughter at just over 17 weeks.

elmum I am so sorry for your loss :( how devastating for you. Hugs to you as you heal.

I was 8.5w when I miscarried (about 6 weeks ago when we found out and just over 4 weeks ago I had the d&c). It took just over 2 weeks for me to get a negative pregnancy test, and you're right, OPKs can and do pick up on the pregnancy hormone and will show positive (this happened to me). Once I got a negative HPT I had negative OPKs right until this past weekend when I ovulated, almost exactly 2 weeks since my first negative HPT. Sadly, it is different for all women (anywhere from 2-8 weeks is normal I believe), so it's just a waiting game, but I found monitoring with cheap internet tests helped me, or you can ask your doctor. For me it was the peace of mind of being able to say 'okay, now I know I'll ovulate soon' and then once I ovulated saying 'okay, we either caught the egg, or AF will come, and we can start again'. It's such a rough road to walk and there are no right or wrong ways to heal or grieve.

Ugh, my heart aches for you. Know that so many women know the pain of your loss and you are not alone. xo

Thank you so much. I need to hear that I'm not alone. Thank you!

I'm so sorry elmum! That is so heart breaking. To add to Alligators answer, I had super positives opks right after the miscarriage so I think they were "false positive" it wasn't until about 1 week after my hCG was below 5 that I actually ovulated.l which was about 8 weeks post mc. This time is going to go by very slowly for you, but we were all there so please share any thoughts and concerns, frustration and anger you have. You are not alone!

Agree with mom15. We're all here to listen and support and commiserate. It's such a sad 'club' to be a part of BUT I have learned that there are so many beautiful and supportive women who have walked this road. We'll get our rainbows I just know it.

This month has felt like 100 years for me, I can't sugar coat that for you. But you'll get through. One momen and one day at a time. What helped me was making a conscious effort to count my blessings. Even if one day I felt like I didn't have any, that i was drowning in sadness, I would say 'I have my health' or 'I have a job' or small simple things. Slowly (ugh, slowly!) time will tick on and you will heal, a little at a time.

It felt like being in a car that just won't shift into the next gear or your trying to run while someone is hoping on to you. I focused on everyone else in this group here and every bfp got me excited that there will be the day that it is me who gets the bfp. Hang in there!

About testing I think I will start 8 dpo. Last time it would test starting at 8/9 dpo except the cycle I got my bfp I didn't test until 10, go figure.

I am going to revise today to spotting instead of CD1. Wore my diva cup all day thinking it'll be leaking any moment and when I checked just now there wasn't even a half a teaspoon in there. Just three tiny clots, don't think that counts as light flow. Which means although I have been spotting I made it to 12 dpo :).

Remember the racelet I misplaced for a moment. Tonight it broke. I'm going to restring it as it is just beads and a charm. Trying not to take it as a bad Omen.

I'm so sorry elmum I can't imagine how hard that must have been for you. I think my levels took about 2 weeks to fall but yours may take a little longer as your hormone level would have been higher, I really hope it doesn't take too long for you. Xxxxx

Well I'm on cd45!!! Could be anywhere between 5-15dpo had snot like cm yesterday! Hoping that's a good sign!!

ricschick. That sounds promising! hoping the best for you! :)

Yes, Mom15. I was excited to see that I was ovulating earlier this week. Thinking my body was recovering and we could try in a month. It's so hard as each week goes by and I imagine how my daughter would be developing. This week would have been the anatomy scan. And, another opportunity to see her move and dance around. I know the pain of losing her will never go away, but I just want to continue to heal emotionally and physically. I've heard from others who have experienced 2nd and 3rd trimester losses that the pain doesn't go away, but it will become less raw. I laughed with my daughter yesterday, which was the first time I'd laughed since this all happened. It felt good and then we cried.

Thinking of you elmum. It's so tough. Hugs and healing to you.

Ricschick this is the craziest cycle for you! I hope you caught the egg either way!

Elum, I can't even imagine. My loss was at 10 weeks, and that was hard enough. It must have been so much harder for you, knowing the gender, and feeling your daughter move. :( My pregnancy tests didn't go negative until 4 weeks after my miscarriage, so I probably didn't ovulate my first cycle, but I hope you did, and you get lucky and fall pregnant right away. :hugs:

Ricschick, I sure hope you get a BFP after all this waiting! ;)

Thanks guys cd47 today no sign of af. Could be 7dpo if the 3rd time my body tried to ovulate and was successful.

I don't see anything yet! But I think the third attempt at O was successful. Your body was just waiting for the perfect time to pop an egg.

Cd3 here. So just waiting for af to move out, before the cm tracking madness beginns.

CD14 here, not much to report.. not using OPK's this month.. I have BD on cd's 6,7,8,9,10,13 so far.. hoping to get a few more days in to cover bases..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->