Looking for TTC buddies

Hi ladies!

Sorry, I haven't been around much. We were busy busy busy while we were home on vacation!

Elum - I am so sorry for your loss. I wish you didn't find yourself here, but I will say that this is a wonderful group of ladies who will give you all the support you need. Just ask. After my miscarriage I got several positive OPKs as well. I don't think any of them were true ovulation though. I didn't get a negative pregnancy test until almost 4 weeks after my D&C. Everyone is different though for some it is longer, some are shorter.

Mom15 - This is your month!!!! I am so excited for you!!! Welcome back to office TTC land!

Ladyapril and Ricschick - I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Hoping September is a big BFP month for this group!

Wow karoolia I can't believe you are 14 weeks already!!! How did it go telling the family? How you feeling?

Good luck ladyapril sounds like you have things covered so far!!

How's things mom15?
How's everyone else?

Well I'm cd50 today could be around 9 dpo have had sore boobs last 2 days and lots of creamy cm. I really don't no if I could be pregnant or not I just hope I no either way by Friday.

Congrats on being in the second trimester, Karoolia! I hope you had a wonderful vacation. :flower:

Ricschick, being in limbo is the absolute worst! I hope you know soon. :hugs:

So I'm 7 dpo today, which means the testing madness begins! :winkwink: My FMU test has a faint line, but this early, it could easily be an evap. I'm saving my pee for a second test, and if that one also has a line, I'll start getting excited.

Telling family went well! We only told immediate family. DH's parents weren't too pleased with us not telling extended family yet, but we just weren't quite ready and didn't want all the fuss. We're enjoying this being a private thing for now. It is a nice change to feel happy about the pregnancy instead of just a ball or nerves all the time like we were the first 11-12 weeks. Not to say we aren't still nervous, but being 14 weeks is taming the nerves a lot.

Spiffy!!! So exciting. Keep us posted on second test!

ooh, Spiffy, that's great! Here's hoping it gets darker! You'll have to share some pictures with us!

Karoolia - Glad you had a nice trip and confidence is settling in. Next big milestone is your anatomy scan right?

Ricschick - I'm in the boring part of my cycle. My period is winding down. It wasn't bad at all compared to some of the heavy Afs that I've had. Of course I'm thinking negatively right away that my progesterone is too low etc. I just need to chill out. Thousands of women have healthy pregnancies with light periods. It doesn't have to mean anything. I always try to not pay attention to my chart early in the cycle because I O late and time just stands still in the beginning.
I'm anxious to see your test(s) tomorrow! No more squinters hopefully, want to see a strong line for you :)

Lady - sounds like a good bd plan you guys have going ;) fx

Spiffy - pictures please!!!! FX

Alligator - same as Spiffy, saw you on a different thread, hope you will get your bfp!!!

Elmum - hope you are doing ok and hanging in there!

Hope I didn't forget anyone and if I did, how are you?

Mom15, I wouldn't worry about a light AF. My last AF was 1 medium day, and 2 light days. I had the tiniest bit of spotting for a day or two after that, but barely noticeable. So really it was 3 days and light and now I'm 14 weeks pregnant. So I don't think it is something to worry too much about.

Thanks Mom15! Hope the wait to O goes fast for you. I also have almost always had light periods. They got a touch heavier when I went off the pill over a year ago but not enough to have to use heavy tampons/pads or anything.

Okay, here's a picture of my FMU test. My SMU looked pretty negative, so it could just be the difference between FMU and SMU this early on, or this could have just been a faulty test. I guess the next test will be the tie-breaker.

Attachments

• PSX_20170905_102500_opt.jpg
    PSX_20170905_102500_opt.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 9
I can see it on that test, spiffy. I bet it's FMU/SMU thing, especially this early on. Fx!!!

Hi Ladies!
Thanks for checking back in.
I ended up getting 3 days in a row of negative Ovulation tests. Got a positive yesterday. And, a negative today. I am hopeful that this means I am ovulating now.
It's been three weeks today since losing our baby. Rough day for sure.
Trying to be hopeful, but it's hard to be hopeful in the waiting.

Hoping for BFPs tests for all of you that are trying and so happy for those who are pregnant now. Praying all continues to go well and the worrying can relax.

Elum, I hope you've ovulated and caught the egg! That would be amazing. :flower:

Alligator, I just had a look at your testing thread and it looks like a clear BFP to me! :)

So I took an evening test after a 4 hour hold (somebody stop me! :dohh:) and this one has a shadow line on it, more than my SMU test, but not as clear as my FMU. It's not conclusive yet, but it definitely has me intrigued! I'll post the pic that I tweaked.

Attachments

• PSX_20170905_175155.jpg
    PSX_20170905_175155.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 10
I see something for sure spiffy!!! Will you test again tomorrow FMU? Fx! I've got a good feeling for us both!

And thank you! I pulled out my 9/10dpo tests (yes I saved them) and even though they are over a day/over 12 hours old there's a clear progression from the one this AM which make me happy and somewhat reassured this is a new BFP and not residual which is a nagging worry even though my gut is telling me it's a yes. I've had light pink CM today. LIGHT like, only when wiping and small amounts on a panty liner. Hoping that's implantation!! Ahh! Will test again in the AM and update!

Spiffy can do see that!!!! Bfp I think!!
And congrats to you alligator!!!

Elmum I really hope your ovulating and you wait for s bfp is short!!

can't wait to see all you ladies tests tomorrow morning! Ric, I see that line on the invert pic!!

YAY rics!! Spiffy, update us!

AFM - nothing this am. Not quite a BFN but a squinter of a line, not as bold as even yesterday's test on a 1.5 hour hold in the middle of the day. This is such a rollercoaster! I am now thinking it's residual from the MC but why would my lines have gotten darker previously? Maybe it's just a weird testing thing? I'm 11DPO so we'll see. Still sore boobs. Ugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->