Looking for TTC buddies

Yay, Ricschick! That is so exciting!!!!

Excited for each of you, Alligator, Spiffy, Ricschick.
Hoping your lines become darker in the next couple of days.
BFPs! give us all great hope. It's going to be a great month. :)

Ricschick, I'm glad to see that your tests are darker today!

Alligator, I think the fact that your FRERs are still looking good is a great sign, even if your cheapies aren't. :thumbup:

As for me, I'm having kind of the opposite problem! My FRER was so faint today, I had to tweak the picture a lot, and I'm still not sure you'll see it. However, the Wal-Mart dollar test I picked up yesterday looks obvious in real life. :shrug:

Attachments

• 20170907_100702_opt.jpg
    20170907_100702_opt.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 7
  • 20170907_100739_opt.jpg
    20170907_100739_opt.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 5
  • 20170907_093335.jpg
    20170907_093335.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 8
  • PSX_20170907_094114.jpg
    PSX_20170907_094114.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 5
I definitely see it on the top one! How many dpo are you? X

I see it Spiffy - good luck!

For me, I've updated on my journal but I'm feeling out. I've had a bit heavier spotting (and I mean it's still rather light, but heavier for me, mostly when I wipe but a touch on a pantyliner/my undies) and it's pinker/redder than before. Still looks like heavier CM but it may also be the start of AF. I haven't had a period since May with the MC so I feel like I barely remember what that was like!! My FRER this AM was still faint, darker than yesterday's FMU but lighter than my SMU. Still blanks on ICs...I think I may see a shadow but that could be wishful thinking.

I'm driving myself crazy and I really need to just accept what comes. I'm convinced this isn't it and AF is coming now :(

Me too rics...but at this point I feel like I just want answers. Either much darker lines or AF...one way or the other I want to move on! We weren't really even supposed to try/conceive this cycle anyway, I haven't even had a period since the MC so it might be for the best (OF COURSE I want a BFP, but you know what I mean). If AF arrives I can close this awful chapter and move on and start to focus on next month....I absolutely believed after the MC (and still do) that there was a 'reason' and we would conceive again quickly and have our rainbow...I still trust that. But I just need my body to make up its mind. This wait/wonder game is sheer torture.

Alligator, I hope this is your bfp, but if it isn't and AF is starting, I think you have the right attitude.

We tried immediately after my MC as well, even though we were supposed to wait until after one AF. I obviously hoped to conceive again immediately, but also looked at it as a bonus round. If it happened great, but if not, at least the mc would be behind me and I could move on. My tests ended up fluctuating a lot so I did wonder about a new pregnancy. In fact some people in this group thought I might be pregnant again. My tests hadn't gone fully negative at that point though so I didn't get my hopes up. By the time AF came I was actually very relieved. I didn't know whether or not I had ovulated and if I had I wouldn't have known when (I had a bunch of very positive looking OPKs from different days that confused me). I didn't know if I was pregnant so being careful just in case. It was frustrating. Once AF showed I just felt a wave of relief hit me because I knew for the first time in months exactly what was going on with my body and knew I could start fresh.

So, I'm not sure what I'm trying to say exactly. Maybe just hope for the best (bfp), but don't feel bad if you feel relieved if AF shows. Either way, you get to move on and that is a good thing.

Karoolia you just gave me so much relief and put exactly into words how I feel about this whole thing. I just love this community for that. I am so sorry other women know this pain, but also thankful they do because I'm not alone and I know that no one here thinks I'm crazy. That is exactly how I feel. Once AF shows I can go back to trusting my body a little and start totally fresh. I can finally feel like the MC is complete and we can move on. I kinda looked at this cycle as a bonus too but the positive after negative tests really threw me off and made me excited and anxious.

I'm really just a ball of emotions right now. I have to work a 13 hour day and an event tonight and that isn't helping. I'm feeling pretty bad cramps and just want to lie down and have a good cry but of course I can't!

Alligator, I'm so sorry you're going through this! Becausr you had negative tests before hand, id be inclined to think this was a chemical if AF shows. But the fact that your FRERs aren't getting lighter is still encouraging. :hugs:

Rics, I'm 9 dpo today, so I know I still have time to get a nice strong BFP, but it'd 've great if I didn't have to wait several more days. :wacko:

Thanks spiffy. It could be either at this point. I just hope my body figures out...either AF or BFP, please, and soon! I'm in a lot of pain now (cramping) so I suspect AF is gearing up. My doctor warned me the first one could be painful/worse than I'm used to.

Spiffy, I'm keeping all my fingers crossed for you. I can see the lines on those tests you posted and as you said you still have time for a nice dark line to develop.

Alligator - I was terrified of first AF because I was told it would be very heavy and very painful. I did have bad cramps for a few hours before AF started, but they weren't so bad that I couldn't carry on as normal at work (just more intense than I had ever felt before, but then again I have never been one to cramp at all really). As soon as AF started the cramps stopped. Then AF was short, light, and pain free. I actually flew home for a wedding that day (full day of flying/waiting in airports) and was fine. Best part was that I could confidently enjoy some wine at the wedding :)

Thanks karoolia! It's so different for everyone. I'm in quite a bit of pain (I can manage okay but yeah I just would much prefer to be laying down with a heating pad that's for sure, and it comes in waves) but AF hasn't started in earnest yet so we'll see what comes of it. At this point I just want to get on with it and hope the rest of the period isn't awful, and is short (I usually have 4-5 day periods, with 1 day being LIGHT spotting), and I can start a new cycle. My cycles pre MC were 28 days religiously, 29 on the odd month here or there (like 2-3 times a year maybe) but they would often only vary by like 12 hours or so at most. I'm hopeful my cycle falls back into that pattern! And I fall pregnant again soon. How long did it take for you Karoolia?

Congratulations ric!! (I saw your test on the other thread) alligator and spiffy.. keeping my FX crossed for you!! Mom,. Where are you at in your cycle..? As for me, I'm CD16 today..I think I might be ovulating today? Had a huge amount of EWCM.. I have BD the last three days in a row.. hoping to BD tonight and tomorrow, just to be sure.. trying to keep my emotions in check because this is the month my baby would have been born had I not miscarried..

Oh ladyapril, I'm sorry. That must be so tough...I know I'll have that bridge to cross when I come to it and TBH I am so dreading it. I think you've got your bases covered with BD, that's honestly how we got pregnant last time...lots of BD. I didn't track ovulation or temps or CM or anything, just 'around' what my period tracker told me was maybe my fertile window we just BD like, everyday, for a week maybe...then every other day? It worked! Fx this is your cycle.

Thank you alligator, I was using OPK's and taking all kinds of supplements.. but I chucked all those now, I just use my fertility apps and take maca .. and sort of monitor CM..

Ladyapril, it's natural to feel emotional with your angel baby's due date approaching. :hugs: I'm hoping that you also have a BFP to celebrate this month.

So I took another Wal-Mart test this afternoon, but the line was lighter than the one this morning. I'm getting fed up, so I'm going to try and not test for a few days. Either I'm pregnant, or I'm not, and testing obsessively isn't changing anything, except I'm getting headaches from squinting at tests all day. :dohh:

Attachments

• 20170907_162834.jpg
    20170907_162834.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 6
  • PSX_20170907_163555.jpg
    PSX_20170907_163555.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 7
I'm sorry spiffy! Good for you for taking a couple of days.... I was in such a bad place with testing. I leaned my lesson!!

I'm sorry Alligator! Wish it had worked out for you. Has Af started? I think last I read you were cramping a lot. My first AF had a lot of clots and maybe in general it is a tougher environment for implantation right after a loss. I feel optimistic that you will see your bfp very soon!

Spiffy - hopefully waiting a couple of days will bring you an answer. Fx

ladyapril - I think it is always hard when the due dates role around. Even with a new pregnancy I keep dreading my previous November due date. I really hope you get a BFP this cycle. I think you may still feel sad come that day, but I think it might help. As far as getting that bfp, sounds like you are right on track!

Spiffy - I'm sorry this has been so frustrating for you. Taking a break from testing for a few days is probably a good idea. We can really drive ourselves crazy with it can't we? I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Alligator - I hope the pain stops soon. It really is different for everyone. My aunt told me she had to take time off work for most of her post-mc AFs because the pain was so bad. I had the opposite experience though. Hopefully you end up on the less painful side of things.
As for how long it took me to conceive again, it happened that cycle after my first AF. I ovulated a bit late (CD17) and was actually concerned I wouldn't ovulate at all that cycle. I didn't have as much cm as usual and just felt a bit off. My OB said all that is normal after a mc though. Clearly everything was still working well enough though! I'm hoping you see your bfp very soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->