Looking for TTC buddies

Oh my goodness! Alligator, Spiffy, Ricschick!!! I see lines on all of those!

Spiffy, I think it's looking good, hopefully you get a nice line today/tomorrow. Ricschick and Alligator, also hoping your lines gets darker, but I think they are both dark enough now to call it regardless!! BFP!

This is so exciting! I knew September would be a good month for BFPs!! Congrats everyone!

maybe your pee was slightly more diluted? I hope its darker tomorrow xx

Oh no Alligator, I was sure yours were looking very good. Maybe just test again and see later or tomorrow. You had been getting true negatives before this right?

Thanks gals! And maybe...seems so strange on FMU, the pee looked pretty yellow but who knows. Maybe my body is being weird and messing with me? Who knows. This stuff seriously messes with your mind eh>?

Karoolia - I had a bunch of negatives, but on ICs. Because I am not made of money to be peeing on FRER just to track DROPPING hormones from a MC lol. But I got my first negative on an IC like, almost 3 weeks ago, Aug 18. Then countless others since. I got a negative at like 6DPO on an IC when I checked just to be SUPER sure. So I am driving myself crazy thinking maybe FRER picks up on more, and my negative wasn't really a negative? I know that seems so unlikely. And I did have progression in my lines, which makes you think BFP. It's such a mess!

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! My tests did fluctuate after my mc, but once they went complete negative they didn't go back so I don't think you need to worry too much about that.

Thanks Karoolia. That's what I'm thinking but of course, you question it. I had multiple stark negative tests (and I stared at them and stared at them!!! I'm sure you know what it's like). Hoping it's not leftover, or a chemical..but time will tell!

Big congrats Rics! I kept telling myself I bet at 10dpo she'll get her bfp!

Congratulations, Ricschick!!! :happydance:

Alligator, I'm sorry that your tests weren't as dark today. I agree, the whole situation sounds really confusing! :(

Unfortunately, I'm right there with you. My FMU tests this morning both look negative. I was seriously expecting a clear line after those tests yesterday.

Attachments

• 20170906_091903.jpg
    20170906_091903.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 5
  • 20170906_100009.jpg
    20170906_100009.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 7
Spiffy - ugh! For both of us! I took a SMU test and it was clearly positive. Faint, but there, and probably my darkest line yet. So confusing and frustrating for both of us. Variation in the tests? Maybe later in the day urine is best for when the hormone picks up and increases in our bodies? Everyone is different!

Attaching my photo from SMU for reference. Photo taken 3.5 mins after the test was taken.

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 6
  • image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 5
And spiffy I feel like I see something on the FRER. Keep testing!!!

Spiffy I see your lines! And yours alligator xx

Spiffy I still see something!

Alligator - I can definitely see that line. Maybe you just had a bad test before?

Karoolia - maybe? I've been researching and FRER can detect super low levels, lower than my internet cheapies (which I knew, but didn't realize how low). Very paranoid now that it's leftover. But that doesn't explain why the tests have gotten DARKER... 9/10dpo and today's 11dpo SMU test have each been that little bit darker than the last. That just seems highly unlikely if it's leftover. Especially given this mornings test was a 3 hour hold.

Alligator - I der see that line! Fx you will have an even darker line tomorrow so you can stop questioning whether it is left over or a new pregnancy. Fx for the latter.

Spiffy - I agree with the rest there is a fl on the free!!

Thanks Mom15...driving myself a little mad at the moment LOL. I hope for the same!

Okay, I took another test this afternoon, and I see a faint line in real life, similar to the FMU test I had yesterday. So I have hope, but only the next few days will tell for sure.

Attachments

• 20170906_154733.jpg
    20170906_154733.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 11
  • 20170906_173109.jpg
    20170906_173109.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 5
I see a faint line! This is such a roller coaster. I hope the next few days give you nice dark lines!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->