Looking for TTC buddies

Lady - I'm cd8 today. The earliest I have ever Oed was cd16 but I think that was an accident haha. Before mc it was around cd 20. Last cycle was cd 25. So I'm hoping for around cd20 or cd25 the latest. Anything before 20 would be a pleasant surprise. Do you think you Oed? If so happy tww!
I'll keep an eye out for ewcm and when I see any of it I'll probably start opks. Just don't want to do them for days on end like last cycle. Once I see ewcm I usually o within 3-5 days. So hang in there with me for the next week and we can poas together you on hCG and I on LH strips haha. (If you plan on testing that is :) )

MOM.. I have two FR tests... not sure when I'll test.. going to try to hold out until sept 20 at least (AF is due sept 21/22)

Thank you karoolia. AF has started in earnest this morning, moderately heavy flow (for me). The pain is quite terrible, if I'm being honest. It feels like when I took misoprostol (although I was on tylenol 3's so that pain was the dulled version!)...I just want to go home but have a meeting at work in 10 minutes. My boss gave me the okay to leave early so I will take advantage of that and leave at lunch, I just want to curl up in a ball and hope it goes away. I am hoping this is my body's final cleansing of the terrible MC memories and it will create a brand new healthy environment for our BFP next cycle, like you!

Hi Ladies,
Just checking in and letting you all know I am thinking about you and wishing you all the best.
Alligator, I am so sorry you are going through this, but hope as you said, that you will have a very healthy environment for BFP very soon.
LadyApril777, we also believe that my AF is due around the 22nd of this month. If I don't get my AF then, I will definitely be testing and hoping for a BFP!
Mom15, thinking of you too! And hoping you O soon and catch the egg. :)
Spiffynoodles, giving you happy thoughts of patience as you wait a few days to test again. Hoping you can keep your mind off of it.
Karoolia, great advice. I am hoping that I Oed yesterday and we caught the egg.

I haven't had my AF since losing our baby, but did get a positive LH surge after negative LH tests for 3 days. I also showed many signs of ovulating yesterday. So, even if I don't get my BFP test this month, I am hopeful that my body might be returning to normal.

elmum - I hope the same for you! I had positive OPKs for 2 days and believe I ovulated as well, as confirmed by a temp shift...13 days later AF arrived, almost right on time basically (I think my LP is usually a bit longer but post MC I think our bodies are a bit confused). I hope that you get lucky this month and catch the egg but if not I am glad your body is also getting back on track after your loss. I'm so sorry <3

I'm sorry AF showed up alligator. :(

Mom15, Lady, and Elum, I hope this month brings you all BFPs!

As for me, It's proving quite difficult not to think about it! Today I went to the chiropractor for some neck pain, and afterwards, he said, "You feel really warm. I wonder if your body is trying to fight off something." But of course my first thought was, "Or maybe my temp is up because I'm pregnant!" :haha:

How is everyone?

Great progression (I saw on your test thread) Ricschick!!

Karoolia - when is your next appointment?

Lady - saw in another thread you are having more signs of O. Hope you can relax in your tww soon! As relaxing as that gets....not so easy usually haha.

Alligator - hope your cramps are subsiding. I can recommend a Mayan Massage! It has change my period to where I have only very mild discomfort on day one. Post DS I had really painful periods. Got a massage and it was amazing how it shortened my period as well as the pain was gone. It puts the uterus back in its place as it can shift from falls, accidents, pregnancy etc. and that can cause pain during periods. Just wanted to share :)

Cd9 for me and just waiting for the big O.....time has once again slowed down....but I know I'm close :)

Thanks mom15! I have never heard of it! I'll look into it. I've attend acupuncture as I read it can help regular hormones after MC and be helpful in conceiving.

I have never tried acupuncture, but heard of women having success with it! The massage is very relaxing and I see it as a treat while ttc. I had one after my mc. My massage therapist is also a midwife which is great as I can asked questions and she is great at listening. It was almost like therapy!

Also it is supposed to increase fertility as it increases blood flow to the uterus. She told me that a fertility clinic started prescribing it to women on their wait list and guess what some got their "unassisted" bfp!

Hey ladies, hope you're all doing well. I caved and rested today, and it was a BFN. :( I could have sworn I was pregnant, so I'm a bit confused. I even had a bunch of pelvic cramping yesterday and the day before, which I took as a good sign, since it was way too early for AF. Oh well. Maybe next month.

Oh I'm sorry spiffy!! Xxx

Alligator so sorry af came! But when my first af came I felt that I could start a fresh knowing all was gone and my body was getting back to normal. Good luck for this cycle!!!

Mom15 ohh exciting! I hope you catch this month and that massage sounds interesting! Amazing what they can do!!

I have a scan on Tuesday as my cycle was so long to see where I'm at. I'm a little nervous about it hopefully I will see a sac atleast.

Mom15 - That's a great tip about the massage. I have never heard of it, but will keep it tucked away for future reference.

Spiffy - I'm sorry about the bfn. I was also sure you were pregnant. I wish our bodies didn't have to be so cruel. Symptoms should be clear cut, not ambiguous.

Rics - yay for a scan! I'm surprised they're scanning you so early. Hopefully you'll be able to see something.

As for me, my next appointment is this Thursday. I won't get another scan. I think this will just be a weight check, listen to heartbeat, and blood work for testing.

Sorry about the bfn spiffy, FX for you next month---alligator, hope you are feeling better--mom--hope you O soon--karoolia and ric--- good luck at your appointments!!--- as for me I am cd 19 today and officially in the TWW , as for exactly when I O'ed this month I'm not sure.. but strongly suspect it was yesterday on cd 18... I had a lot of EWCM and o pain.. I did manage to get one more BD in yesterday.. not sure when AF is due now.. anytime between sept 21-24.. I won't know when to test now..

Hi all! Feeling much better.. cramps basically gone. And AF is very light now, only cd3.. I usually have lighter periods and the first day was HEAVY so I'm hoping it's only 4 days and then start the countdown to O. When do you think I should start testing with OPKs? I usually have 28-29 day cycles before the MC.

Rics - I do feel a bit relieved! My body is hopefully back to normal and we can try again without wondering if it's okay and if I'm healed. Fx this is our cycle for our rainbow!

Spiffy - I'm so sorry. How frustrating. Maybe a dodgy test? I hope AF stays away. Xx

Ugh, I tested again and it's another faint line. I'm just really confused at this point. If they're all evaps, then I must be the most unlucky tester ever, but if I'm pregnant, why aren't they getting any darker? :(

Attachments

• 20170910_172508.jpg
    20170910_172508.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 5
  • PSX_20170910_172802.jpg
    PSX_20170910_172802.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 5
I can definitely see that line.. very strange they aren't getting darker but maybe it's just taking awhile for HCG to rise, and could be a combo of diluted pee, a super early positive, etc. When would expect AF?

AF should arrive Wednesday, although last month it was a day later than usual, but that might have just been because it was my first post-miscarriage cycle. So I guess we'll see.

Man spiffy, that is some limbo you are in. Mmmh I don't have an answer. I do see the line, don't even have to try hard. I hope this is your rainbow and if not that at least you get an answer soon. I'm sorry it's been frustrating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->