Looking for TTC buddies

That's too bad karoolia, but at least with your next BFP you'll know for sure it's the real thing!! Hope we get to be bump buddies. :)

That's too bad karoolia, but at least with your next BFP you'll know for sure it's the real thing!! Hope we get to be bump buddies. :)

Exactly! I hope we're bump buddies too!

I'll still test of course if af doesn't show within the next two weeks, but I'm not going to worry about it. I'm just excited to move on from this post-mc cycle.

Karoolia ahh well still not out until af!
When's af due? X

Well it should be due Friday or Saturday, but my OB said it could take up to 3 months after the D&C, but from everything I have read 4-6 weeks is more the norm so I won't worry for another two weeks. I just hate all the waiting.

Karoolia, AF will most likely return within 4-6 weeks ( that's what my OBGYN) told me after my d&c.. it's more unusual for it to take 3 months.. it does happen, but usually the women were further along in their pregnancy .. I think mine took about 4 or 5 weeks to return after my D&C.. just hang it there! I know how rough the limbo-wait is..I have my FX for you !!

Thanks ladyapril!! I really appreciate that. It is good to hear from someone who has been there. I understand that he had to tell me the worst case scenario, but I wish he had explained that it could be quicker. I had to research that on my own. I really hope it turns up soon. I have been having some mild cramping so hopefully that is a sign.

I really don't mind not getting a bfp this cycle. I mean, I would be thrilled if it happened, but I sort of thought of this one as a bonus cycle - not expecting much, but hurray if I got lucky kind of thing. I'm all set to start temping and regularly using opks once my next cycle starts. I never thought I would be wishing for af to hurry up and get here, haha!

I hate all the waiting it's does my head in!!!
You got a + opk so hopefully it should be around 2 weeks after that! X

Thanks, ya, that's what I keep thinking. I have done other opks and none have been as strong so I'm assuming that one was real.

Anyone have any stories to distract me? Any big summer plans coming up?

I'm hoping to lose 15 lbs this summer lol, maybe do some camping, hiking, fishing , go to the beach., I'm an outdoors type girl 😊

No big summer plans here but we're visiting my parents this weekend and we're going to take DS to a kangaroo farm! Should be a lot of fun though I'm envisioning a lot of reminders about gentle hands. :haha:

If I'm not successfully pregnant by November we're going to take DS to Mexico for a holiday.

Yeah karoolia I second what the others said, I'm sure it won't take that long for af to return! With my first loss I was 15 weeks along and granted I was induced so no d&c, but af returned 18 days after my spotting finally stopped and was the same as before pregnancy, and we got pregnant with DS that cycle. I did ovulate a bit late at day 21, but I think I'm a bit of a late ovulator to begin with.

I'm hoping to lose 15 lbs this summer lol, maybe do some camping, hiking, fishing , go to the beach., I'm an outdoors type girl 😊

That sounds like a great summer! I love outdoors too, but it has been limited lately since my husband's residency schedule is so crazy. We are hoping to get lots of biking in though!

Do you and your husband go camping together or is it more of a larger family or friends thing? I love camping :flower:

Yeah we go camping together with our son, sometimes with other friends and family

Well I think I'm in the two week wait! I got a positive OPK on Cd11 and another on cd12. I took the OPK on Tuesday but didn't manage to read the test within the 30 minutes before it said results were invalid. I did take another a little while later but the result was unclear. Unbelievably I did the same again on Wednesday (didn't bother with a 2nd test this time)! Both were a clear positive when I did check them though. Yesterday's OPK was negative when I read it after the 10 minutes it said to wait for a negative result. I kept it and checked it again after a couple of hours and it was still negative so I'm happy that the other two were genuine positives. Just can't believe I forgot, twice!

I'm CD14 now and already seriously nervous for what lies ahead.

hurray cookies! It sounds like you ovulated anyway. I assume you got some BDing done in there. Here's hoping your tww goes by quickly! I tend to turn into a crazy person and test way more than I should and drive myself crazy. Hopefully you handle it better than I do haha. It is funny that you forgot both times. I could see that with OPKs though mine take 5 minutes so I tend to walk away too.

As for me, I tested today as planned since af could have started today. Annoyingly I am still getting a light, but very clear positive. At this point I am just waiting for AF, but am thinking I am probably one of the unlucky ones who take 6-8 weeks for HCG to be totally gone. It had been going down quickly, but the last bit seems to be holding on.

5dpo today.. not much symptom wise besides sore boobs and my husband claiming I am cranky lol ..

5dpo today.. not much symptom wise besides sore boobs and my husband claiming I am cranky lol ..

I think husband's just claim that on random days anyway :p

So excited for you to get later into the tww! Keeping my fingers crossed!

Hi ladies,
How are you all? Hope the HCG level goes down quickly for those still waiting. Are there many in the TWW? I am just coming to the end. I previously posted that I haven't had any symptoms. That has changed this week. I've been really emotional, had stomach twinges and cramps, sore boobs, back ache. They've all been on and off. I've been trying SO hard not to get ahead of myself and get my hopes up thinking I could be pregnant. I tested with a cheap test yesterday which was negative but AF isn't due until Monday. I'm thinking of testing tomorrow with a Clear blue. This has been the longest 2 weeks ever. If it is negative I can distract myself next week as it's my husband's 30th. I'm surprising him with a trip to London, then go karting with his friends and a family BBQ. It's also my best friend's 30th and she's having a party. Then the week after we're going away to the coast for a few days. So lots to keep me distracted if it's not good news! I've been trying so hard to stay distracted and not think about it all but it's easier said than done!

Good luck girls in the tww!!!
Karoolia that is so Annoying I hope it goes down soon!!

I'm still waiting to ov still negative opks!! 😡🤔

I spoke too soon ladies. AF has shown up today. I was sure I was having pregnancy symptoms but obviously not. Feel really depressed and sad. I wasn't expecting to feel as bad as this but I think I got my hopes up with the symptoms. I think I'll get some ovulation tests for next month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->