Looking for TTC buddies

Oh and we've just got a new puppy so she is taking my mind off it all 😃

Thanks ricschick. I may be nuts, but I took another test this afternoon just to be sure. Still bfn. So relieved.

Did your mw say to take folic acid and a prenatal? I have heard of people doing that, but have always been confused since folic acid is in prenatals.

Thanks rickschick! Time has literally stopped. These have been the longest 5days since finding out about the failed pregnancy. I keep looking at the clock and looking at the date and they don't seem to change. If my levels haven't dropped next Monday I'll discuss an ultrasounds as I imagine they should be able to see any retained product, but I assume they would make me wait another week. It's killing me. On top of it DH had to go travel for work til Friday. I just wish I could fast forward.

And fx your opks are getting darker ricschick. I already got my new order of opks. The only thing that helps is trying to be prepared when I get to try again. I am drinking a mix of herbal teas and started a B100 complex. I had also previously taken Vitex and Omega 3. Not sure if I will start those again.

I just grabbed our mail and the only letter I had was an invite to a baby shower! I lost it. It's like the day of the mc I watch an episode of my show and a baby is born in that episode. Worst timing ever!

I'm sorry Mom15, those things are hard. A week after my D&C we had to put our cat down, that same day one of my best friends announced she was pregnant on Facebook using a cute photo of her, her DH, and their cat. I already knew about the pregnancy, but I still cried when I saw it. I almost think it is better to have these experiences early and get them out of the way. One way or another we have to see pregnant friends. That said, it is very much ok and very normal to feel sad, especially at this point. That's why I love this forum, it is a great place to talk about those feelings without worrying about what others will think.

What vitamins are you ladies taking? I do prenatals, Vitamin D, and B complex. I actually started those two before we started TTC, but have read that they are good for ttc so that was a happy coincidence.

Right now I am taking geritol liquid, vitamin d, and folic acid just until ovulation, then from ovulation till period I take a prenatal ( and also just started royal jelly and bee propolis)

I just grabbed our mail and the only letter I had was an invite to a baby shower! I lost it. It's like the day of the mc I watch an episode of my show and a baby is born in that episode. Worst timing ever!
I know how you feel!! I had to go to my sisters baby shower like 2 weeks after my miscarriage.. it was awful! The night before the shower I had a total meltdown in my hotel room

I'm so sorry about your cat :( karoolia! And thank you for your encouraging words.

Lady - at least the shower is not until June 25th. I can't imagine how hard that must have been just two weeks after. My sister is due June 26th. She lives in germany where I am from, but I live in the US now. I am thrilled for her, but get sad too cause I was so excited out kids were going to be really close in age.

ricschick - I completely missed your puppy post! So very exciting!!!! What kind of dog is it? Do you have a name yet? I love dogs. As soon as we get an actual house vs apartment we will be getting a dog, it'll be another year or two, but I dream of puppies all the time.

I'm going to try to pretend that I'm on my period and that I will have a long cycle like I used to and O won't be for another month so I can pull myself out of this dark hole I'm in. I'm tired of waking up thinking maybe it was just a bad dream. I really hope my cycles won't be long again after the first period cause that sucked.

I'm going to try to pretend that I'm on my period and that I will have a long cycle like I used to and O won't be for another month so I can pull myself out of this dark hole I'm in. I'm tired of waking up thinking maybe it was just a bad dream. I really hope my cycles won't be long again after the first period cause that sucked.

I am familiar with that hole. I connived myself I would be lucky and have a normal cycle. That has made the last week tough, but I am slowly just accepting that it is going to be a long long cycle.

I hope things regulate quickly for you! My OB said most women do go back to normal after the first cycle.

That's good to hear about going back to normal! Are you tracking cm or anything to see if/when you will O this cycle?

Yes and no. I have used opks, but only when cm indicates I might be ovulating. I swore I ovulated around CD15/16 because I got a blaring positive followed by a negative a few days later also had ewcm. I think now that was just my body trying to o, but failing. I got a positive opk on CD11 (but not as strong as before) after some watery cm. It was sort of watery again today. I have no idea what is going on. I don't want to waste my opks by testing every day.

I have had cramps on and off throughout this cycle which also makes me think my body has tried to ovulate a few times or maybe did once at some point more recently? I'm mostly just looking forward to having a normal cycle and charting properly once this one is over. CD 34 and counting.

Hope you get AF soon. I'm not looking forward to the guessing game this first cycle. Yesterday my bleeding seemed to have intensified but today it has died down a lot. Not getting excited yet that it is over, don't want to be disappointed if it picks up again.

Bleeding was the one part I lucked out on. I had a D&C and only bled day off. I had spotting for a couple days after that, but nothing to be concerned about. I think I stopped using a pad on day 3 because it was pointless.

I hope your bleeding comes to an end soon!!

It seems to almost stopped completely. I think I'm down to spotting. Nothing has hit the pad since yesterday morning. Makes me feel good as it feels like I'm moving in the right direction. Next milestone is another hCG draw on Monday. Then I'll start tracking cm hopefully soon.

Hi ladies.

Welcome mom15, but sorry you have to be here. :hugs: I was on the November thread too but only got around to posting a couple of times before my loss.

Congrats on the new puppy ricschick! 🐕

Waiting for af here too. It came back quickly after my first loss (once I finally stopped spotting) but I know that's no guarantee of things happening quickly this time.

Finally took a pregnancy test and it was totally BFN so I'm grateful for that.

Thank you Fit_Mama! Your name sounded familiar, I just couldn't remember from what thread. I'm so sorry that you too are here :(. It's the thread I never wanted to be on but I am so thankful that it exists. Hope you AF will return soon! Have you been looking for any O signs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->