Looking for TTC buddies

Thank you, Alligator.
It does help to hear your story. Although, only time will leave me less confused! lol

I do have a faint positive line on the IC tests I've takedn and a much clearer darker positive on the FRER.

But, still trying to not get my hopes up and thinking that it's just leftover HCG. But, only time will tell. My breasts are tender but not as sore as they get when I am pregnant. Although, this would be very early, so those symptoms would be coming soon, if I am actually pregnant. Have to wait and see.

I think that I probably had very low HCG if any, when I tested negative LHs. I wish I would have tested then. But, it sounds like it could still go back up from previous pregnancy.

Just trying to be patient and give it time. But, that's easier said than done, right!?

So tough for you, I'm so sorry. Waiting is so hard, but it truly is the only thing you can do. You could go see your doctor and ask for blood tests, but even that would take time as you would have two tests a couple days apart. I think if your tests start to get darker (clearly dark and positive) this is a new pregnancy for you. Fx!

Sorry for being absent. AF showed up yesterday, but I had such a wicked migraine all day that I only gave a brief update on my testing thread because I knew I'd want to write a longer response here.

Elum, my HCG didn't go back down to zero until about 4 and a half weeks after my miscarriage, so I hope this is a new pregnancy for you, but be prepared for that, just in case, because my tests got a little darker right before the end and it was so disappointing because I thought I might be pregnant again, but I wasnt. :hugs: But if anybody deserves to be pregnant again right away, it's you. I just can't imagine having to deliver a 17 week old baby. :cry:

Mom15, I hope you can get some BDing in! Even if you have to get...creative. :winkwink:

Alligator, I think we also BD more than most of my married friends. And we have 4 kids! But we still manage to DTD about 4 times a week. :blush:

Good for you spiffy! We are about the same, and will probably BD daily until we get confirmed O!

elmum - I'll echo the others and say that my tests fluctuated before going negative, which like others didn't happen until 4-4 1/2 weeks post D&C. I had been monitoring OPKs and they were all over the place so I was pretty confident I wasn't pregnant, but there was still a tiny part of me that hoped. I hope this is a new BFP for you, but just want you to be aware that it could be leftover hormones.

I'm sorry about AF Spiffy :(. At least you know now. I'm also sorry about the migraine. I have never had one, but both my mother and husband really suffer from them. I wouldn't wish them on anyone.

Sorry spiffy that af come! I hope this is your month!!
Elmum have you tested again? Xx

I'm sorry I have been MIA. I am staying at these little cabins this weekend for a friends 40th birthday. Last night was the first night DS and I were not sleeping in the same house. He finally fell asleep at 11.15pm DH said. So I have been busy getting ready for this weekend.

Elmum - I wanted to chime in and give you some info. I think I may be the only one here who had HCG drawn post mc. I looked back at my data and 4 weeks 2 days post mc my hCG was at 16 and that was down from 1082 three days post mc. I don't want to take all your hope away, but I also don't want you to get all your hopes up just to be disappointed. You carried much longer than I did (mine didn't progress past 8weeks I mc at 12) and like spiffy said I tears my heart out to think about having a later loss than what I had. But chances are your hCG was much higher. If mine was 16 roughly 4 weeks after yours maybe high enough to register on an Hpt.
Again, i think it is possible to conceive right after a mc as everyone processes hCG differently and i hope with all my heart that you have a little rainbow starting but I want to make sure you don't put all your energy into that possibility as I don't want you to be crushed if it is not the case.
Keep us posted hunny and we are here for you :)

Spiffy - I'm so sorry about AF!! Hope this is your (our) lucky cycle!!!

sorry i havent been on much, i think* i am 7dpo today, not much to report symptom wise, just sore boobs and tired during the day... and bad insomnia at night

Yes! Every morning and some during the day. Still getting BFPs. I expect AF Monday based on when I believe I O'ed. My symptoms match with either early pregnancy or PMS. Still waiting!
Each day I convince myself I'm either pregnant or not. All day long! I'm on a big roller coaster and trying to be happy either way, so we can move forward.

Sorry spiffy that af come! I hope this is your month!!
Elmum have you tested again? Xx

Sorry Spiffy. Fx that this is the month for you!
I am trying to not get my hopes up. I did contact my midwife on Friday and they said my HCG should be totally normal now. I'm still not 100% convinced. I've heard of more and more people where it takes 4-6 weeks. Anyway, still hoping I will get an answer either way soon and at least I'll know. I think it will help just to know. Because I am still so heartbroken over the recent loss. I just want to feel like I'm either okay physically and can TTC again or I'm pregnant. And through that, I can continue to mourn, but at least I'm not in limbo.

Sorry for being absent. AF showed up yesterday, but I had such a wicked migraine all day that I only gave a brief update on my testing thread because I knew I'd want to write a longer response here.

Elum, my HCG didn't go back down to zero until about 4 and a half weeks after my miscarriage, so I hope this is a new pregnancy for you, but be prepared for that, just in case, because my tests got a little darker right before the end and it was so disappointing because I thought I might be pregnant again, but I wasnt. :hugs: But if anybody deserves to be pregnant again right away, it's you. I just can't imagine having to deliver a 17 week old baby. :cry:

Mom15, I hope you can get some BDing in! Even if you have to get...creative. :winkwink:

Alligator, I think we also BD more than most of my married friends. And we have 4 kids! But we still manage to DTD about 4 times a week. :blush:

Elmum, if your midwife said your HCG should be normal right now, would she be willing to do a blood draw so you can confirm if this is a new pregnancy? I cant imagine how frustrating it must be to be in limbo like that! At least when my tests got darker after my muscarriage, it only lasted a day or two, and then it was a quick drop after that to negative.

Got our bd in! Not in the woods, just snuck away to our cabin although I swear everyone knew what we did. Hahaha. It was a good one too, I wasn't exactly quiet 🙄😊

Still ewcm and it's getting more so hopefully my opk will darken. Will update tomorrow and hopefully we get another bding in :)

Lady - when will (if you are) test?

Hi ladies! Happy Monday :)
I've been reading through the threads a little here and there and finally feel like I can join in!
my hubby and I started TTC July and got pregnant right away.. but found out if was ectopic. Worst month of my life - all the pain/cramping and that was nothing compared to the emotional impact. Anyways.. I'm definitely doing better now, even though the sadness hits every now and then. I had to terminate my pregnancy on August 9th and my doctor recommended us to wait 3 months to TTC. Sooo I'm not quite there yet, but I thought I'd come and support all you wonderful ladies! It's great to be surrounded by positivity and hopefully a lot of BFPs soon :)

Welcome Lukbaby! I'm so sorry for your loss. I know how difficult a loss is, but cannot imagine the pain and fear of an ectopic. A few ladies in this group had to wait several months before trying again. I'm sure they will be happy to share their stories.

TTC after a loss and subsequent pregnancy after a loss are not easy, but I have found that being supported by wonderful ladies who get it really makes the journey a lot easier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->