Looking for TTC buddies

Mom.. I'm cd27 today and really tempted to test lol.. I'm not sure when I'll test because I think* I ovulated late in my cycle .. possibly cd 18..? I'll keep posted

Good luck ladyapril!

Mom15 - hooray for getting some BDing in, even if it required some not so sneaky sneaking haha!

Mom15, way to go! :haha:

Lady, I look forward to hearing about your test whenever you decide to do it. :flower:

Lukbaby, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. August 9th is my birthday, so I'm sorry it has to be such a sad day for you to remember now. :hugs: I miscarried at 10 weeks, back in June, and my doctor said I could try right away, but I'm now on my third cycle with no luck yet. It's been nice to have this group of ladies to talk to, because we all understand what it's like. :flower:

Thanks karoolia! I see you're pregnant :) how are things going??

Thanks Lukbaby! All is well so far. Physically it has been an easy pregnancy so far. Mentally, I have been a nervous wreck, but am slowly getting better.

My miscarriage was a missed miscarriage. Other than a little spotting I had no indication that anything was wrong until my first appointment at 10 weeks when there was no heartbeat. So now, every appointment fills me with anxiety and dread. Slowly, but surely I am accepting that maybe everything will be ok this time around. We actually just booked a photographer to take some pictures of us for an announcement.

Karoolia - so exciting!! I'm so glad you're continuing to feel well physically and starting to feel better mentally. It's so tough <3

Hi ladies!

I'll try to attach two photos. Hopefully you can help me discern if one is darker!?

Attachments

• IMG_5386.jpg
    IMG_5386.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_5425.jpg
    IMG_5425.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 6
Welcome, Lukbaby. I am also so sorry for your loss. You've found a special group of very supportive friends. I haven't been here long and have felt very supported on some really hard days

Thanks everyone! I appreciate it.
The second photo definitely looks darker to me :)

I agree, the second photo looks darker...and QUITE dark for it to be residual, IMO. But of course I am not a doctor and you never know.

I will be totally upfront that I did have one or two FRER tests look slightly darker on me, which had me half convinced it was a new pregnancy, but then I got AF anyway (however they were not as dark as your tests). Fx it keeps darkening up. Will you go get blood work done? I think it might be advisable given your loss.

Thanks, y'all!
It does seem dark to me too.

Alligator,
Yes, but not until next week. I am going in for a follow up visit. Until then, I am going to keep testing. I normally have sore breasts around the 5 week mark. So, I have a week to go or AF will show up...either way,I'm hoping that I have a clear answer before I see my doc. Trying to mentally prepare myself, either way. I'm such a mess!!

Elmum bottom test definitely looks darker!! I really don't think you would be getting positive tests like those at this stage! As you said you delivered the placenta so I would of thought hcg would drop quite quickly. Xxx

Hi lukbaby you have joined A very lovely and supportive group. I hope you get your rainbow &#127752; very soon. Xxx

Welcome Lukbaby and I'm so sorry for your loss! I am one of the few who was told to wait two month AFTER and hCG below 5. So that totaled out to be 4 months. This is finally my first month trying. The wait was long but it was ok as I just focused on the ladies here and cheered them on as most of them got their bfp. I also kept busy by tracking my cycle so I would be ready once I got to try again. You are over one month down less than two to go. We'll be here if you need us!

Elmum, that is def darker. Hope you get answers at your appointment next week!!

Afm,
Keeping up the eod bding. Hoping for my rainbow. No pos opk yet, but we'll see what today brings!

Mom- thank you! Yes I've been tracking my cycle as well! It's been a little all over the place but I did get positive OPK yesterday which is good! My temps have been up and down but it is my first month tempting so maybe I just need to get more used to it! I'm hoping the time flies by a little quicker the next two months &#128588;&#127995;. Just keep bding and hopefully October will be a happy month for you :)

Mom15 we are in the same window. I'm CD12 today and got a temp drop the last two days so thought I may have Od but no positive OPK yet. Have definitely felt a bit wetter down there (sorry TMI) so I'm hoping things are gearing up, DH and I BD basically everyday this week just in case!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->