Looking for TTC buddies

Thanks elmum!

Alligator - sounds like we may get to enjoy the tww together. My opk was just a hint darker today, so I'm hoping tomorrow will be even darker and Thursday will be positive. I def have a lot of cm although it's always harder to track with a lot of bding going on. We plan on bding again tomorrow night and if I get a positive opk Thursday I think we'll stop. Trying to stop a day or so early to sway towards a girl. I know it's not guaranteed of course, but just maybe there is a bit of truth to it. We'll see. If i do O in two days I realized I might know by next Sunday (not this of course) if I'm pregnant. Ahhh. Fx for all of us :) when do you usually O Alligator?

Karoolia - I don't think I asked how your appointment went last week? You said something about blood draw for testing. Are you doing the genetic tests?

Rics - one more week till your next scan!!

Mom15 I wish I knew when I ovulated! This is my first month tracking post MC. I tracked last month but it was after the D&C so I o’d on like CD24 it I counted the surgery as my cd1. Obviously not usual. I fell pregnant our second month trying and I told myself I would give us 2-3 months just ‘trying’ before I started tracking. We obviously got very lucky, but sadly suffered a loss.

So.. I don’t really know but I have 28 day cycles (the odd 29 day one) and suspect anywhere from cd11 (yesterday as in cd12 now) to cd16. I had a 13 day lp last month from O to AF. So I’ve been taking OPKs and DH and I have have BD all weekend and will continue to all week til I get a temp rise! With the pregnancy I know I O’d early, so who knows.

It’s tough as I don’t really know what my body does!! Especially tough to judge post MC. I am sooo hopeful we both get our O soon, and I’ll have a buddy in the TWW.

Hello can I join in?? Had 2 miscarriage this year. :( one at 5 weeks back in April and this one at 8 weeks on Sunday just gone....

Me and my oh are ready to start trying again for our rainbow baby, just waiting for bleeding to stop and for the pregnancy tests to go negative now.

:dust: to everyone!!

So sorry imaginary!

Yeah a week today mom15 and then hopefully I can relax a little bit! X

Mom15 - thanks for asking! I did do blood work. I think it was the quad test. It is just to see our chances of down's syndrome mainly I think? We could have opted to test for cystic fibrosis as well, but decided not to since we don't have any immediate or distant relatives with it we figured a tests would only tell us our odds are low, which we already know.

elmum - have you tested again? I agree that the second test does look darker. I also really hope this is a new pregnancy. At the same time though, those look like the tests I was getting about a week before mine finally went negative. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. I have seen ladies on here who got pregnant right away so it can happen! Keep us posted.

imaginary8x - welcome! I'm very sorry about your losses. I'm sure you are heartbroken. I wish you didn't find yourself here, but I promise it is a very supportive and friendly group of ladies who will always be on your side.

Imaginary - I'm sorry you have already been through this twice this year. I hope your next bfp will be your rainbow! Let us know if you have questions, we have a lot of ladies with similar but also different experiences when it comes to mc and the dreaded time after where you are just waiting.

Alligator - let's hope your O isn't far. I'm currently holding my pee to do an opk. Will update in about 2h.

Karoolia - I have never done the quad test or any of the other genetic testing. I have however been tested for cystic fibrosis or to be more specific if I am a carrier. My twin nieces (DH's side) have CF so we wanted to check as chances are DH is a carrier if his sister is. It's 50/50 that he is, unless his sister had a spontaneous mutation. You and your husband both have to be carriers to have a 25% chance that your offspring will have cf, so yeah it's pretty low unless you know you are both carriers.

Ya, that's what my husband said. We decided to do the other one because there are a lot of chromosomal abnormalities in my family. I don't want to do any further testing either way, but I figured knowing the chances would be good. It's partially a curiosity thing. They said it takes 10 days to get the results so I won't know for a while.

Welcome, imaginary. So sorry for your losses.

Yes, Karoolia. Can't stop myself from testing every day. Only once a day. lol
Same darkness today as the darker one I posted. Still positive on the FRER and I think the positive is a little stronger on the cheap HPT.

fx

Imaginary - I am so sorry for your loss, and a second one this year. I can only imagine the pain and sadness. I MC at 8.5 weeks in July/August (d&C early August but MC was confirmed in July, and tried the medication option which did not work completely). The other ladies are right that sadly so many of us know the pain and anger and frustration of waiting and worrying and wondering. It is so tough. Hugs to you.

YAY Mom15 - I am holding my pee too and doing an OPK soon here - probably in 15-20 mins. I will update! It was negative but slightly darker yesterday so I am hoping for a progression today at CD13. Hard to track CM as DH and I have been BD this week just in case.

Imaginary, so sorry for your losses. I had a miscarriage at 10 weeks back in June, and then two chemicals at the end of last year. It's rough having multiple losses in a row. :hugs:

Elmum, I'm still crossing my fingers for you!

Lady, have you tested yet?

Karoolia, I hope your testing comes back low risk for everything.

Rics, not too much longer to wait until you see your little one!

Mom15 and Alligator, I hope you both catch the egg!

I'm on CD 7, so I should ovulate in a week. After all the confusion this last cycle, I'm going to try really hard to wait until AF is late to test. I only have one test right now, so I just have to stop myself from buying anymore.

My OPK this morning is NEARLY positive...so close! Posting a pic to get your input - almost there, right? It's a bit darker in person. I'll take a digi when I get home and hope I get that smiley!! I will probably cave and take another IC this afternoon at work but I have an appointment so I have to leave early and a few meetings before then. We'll see!

Attachments

• OPK 1.jpg
    OPK 1.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 6
I'm so sorry for your loss imaginary :( hoping you get your rainbow baby soon.

Good luck to everyone Waiting to ovulate or in their TWW!

Sorry for your losses. I'm also ttc after a loss in March. I'm currently in my 2 week wait and feel like I'm losing my mind. I tested yesterday but I think it was too early. I feel like a hormonal wreck, ready to cry at everything, I feel like my boobs are sore but at the same time I think it's all in my head. I just don't know what to think. I'm afraid to test again because I don't want to face that let down again.

So I got a positive OPK tonight. Smiley on my digital and a slightly darker second line on my IC. YAY! I am assuming tomorrow will be O day, but I suppose it could happen overnight.

Thoughts on BD timing? DH and I BD this morning.. should we give it a go again tonight to try and catch the egg or wait til morning?

I'm sorry about your loss Want2bemoma!! Is this your first cycle trying again? I'm about to O and I'm not sure how I am going to make the tww go by. Time will stand still.

Yayayay Alligator! Like I said on the October thread I think you got things covered either way. Happy (almost) tww!

Wishing you the best of luck wanttobemoma xx

Alli id day in the morning is fine!! Good feeling for you and mom15 this cycle!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->