• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Looking for TTC buddies

Mrsmummy, I hope you know that I mentioned that your miscarriage was early just as it applied to TTC right after. Normally I never call any miscarriage "early" because I feel like some people equate that with "not as big of a deal" which is absolutely incorrect. Just wanted to make sure you knew that I didn't mean it that way!

Yay Rics! I've always fantasized about having my due date moved up, but sadly, that's never been the case. :haha:

Elmum, I'm sending lost and lots of baby dust your way! Fingers crossed you catch that egg!

Mrsmummy - I’m so sorry for your loss! Hopefully your body figures it out quickly and you will get your bfp. We all have been through the first couple confusing months of ttc after a loss. Not much made sense.

Rics - so happy for you :)

Elmum - eeek, hope you catch that egg :)

Spiffy - just a few more days! I’m on the edge of my seat thinking about your scan.

Rics - that is so great! I had also fantasized about getting moved up, but alas it was not the case.

Speaking of which, Mrsmummy, even though my cycle returned and I conceived quickly, my cycle was still off. I was always pretty regular for ovulating around CD 14/15, but ovulated on CD 17/18 instead. Not saying that is a big difference, but it made my due date a couple of days later than my LMP would suggest and my OB said most women ovulate later for a few cycles after a mc (not all of course!).

Elmum - crossing everything for you!!

Spiffy - I can't wait for you to have your scan. Hoping it goes perfectly!

Thanks ricschick. Glad your scan went well!

Sorry for your loss Elmum. Baby dust to you! :dust:

Spiffynoodles - oh no of course.. i understood what you meant :) I didnt take any offence xx

Thanks Mom15 :hugs:

Ahh we shall see karoolia ! Bit tmi but i am still wearing a pad just incase bleeding started unexpectedly and today I had a sort of slightly yellow but certainly blood tinged patch on there.. may be nothing but i vagely remember the same thing happening when i conceived DS! FX'd

Good luck mrsmummy and elmum!!!

My cycle was all off too afterwards with quite a lot of cramping in between, I think it's different for everyone. I had a dnc in May and I finally got a bfp in September after a 51day cycle.

Mom15 happy 9 weeks!! Seems to be moving quickly!!

I was so happy with she said I was further along there's nothing worse then having to do a week all over again lol. X

Interestingly my two cycles are MC were 'normal' in the sense that they were a regular length but I o'd on cd15 the first one and cd13 the second one (the one I got pregnant on). But I did have a lot more cramping! My two periods were a lot more crampy than normal and not as long (and much heavier at the beginning). It just takes time, sometimes, for your body to return to normal. I have also learned that the range of what's normal is sooooo huge, for women, both in pregnancy and miscarriage. So that can be very confusing and frustrating.

Thanks Rics! It is going pretty fast. Nausea isn’t all day long anymore. More a come and go and a signal I need to eat something. Still anxious for my scan next week, but I think all is well. I just feel different than last time. Then I’ll have monthly checkups with my doc using a Doppler.

Ladies, I haven't posted in this group (or anywhere) for a while, but I've been reading and keeping up to date with you all.

I won't be TTC again for a few months, but thought it would be good for me to post here again as I know some of you have recently been in the same position I currently find myself in, so hoping for good support from here again when I'm ready to rejoin.

In the meantime I'll keep reading and rooting for your BFP's.

Cookies, once again, I am so very sorry. I thought about you all night after reading your other post. Sending more hugs.

Dear Cookies,
I’m so deeply sorry for the loss of your son. My heart breaks for you.

Oh cookies I'm so so very sorry for the sad loss of your son, I'm heartbroken for you. We're all here for you when you feel ready to come back. Xxxxxxx

Loves_cookies, im so so sorry for your loss. Back to back miscarriages must be hard enough, but to have lost your little boy so far into your pregnancy must have been devastating. :cry: I'll keep you and family in my prayers. :hugs:

Loves-cookies - I cannot imagine the pain you and your family are in. Sending you lots of love and hope that somehow, someday you can find peace.

Can't even imagine what you and your family are going through cookies. Will keep you in my thoughts :hugs:

Today's the day. My ultrasound is at 3pm (it's 9am right now, for me). I'll be sure to update afterwards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->