• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Looking for TTC buddies

Saying a prayer for you and your little bean! Can’t wait to hear how it goes.

Hope all went well at your scan. Spiffy, if you have had it by now not sure what time zone you are in. Thinking of you!

I just got back, and everything is perfect! Baby is measuring three days ahead, with a heartbeat of 178, and was wiggling around during the ultrasound. Im so relieved!

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1510612955048.jpg
    FB_IMG_1510612955048.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 6
Yay, so happy for you! Fx I will have a similar picture when I go on Thursday! My scan couldn’t be at a better time. My nausea has way settled down, but still flares up when my stomach gets empty and I still don’t care for a lot of food items. So I think all is well, but I need the reassurance.

Congrats on a great scan Spiffy! I'm so happy everything went well. It's such a relief when they are wiggling around isn't it? And baby measured ahead too! That's like a dream come true in my opinion.

Mom15 - I'm hoping you have a very similar experience come Thursday!

Aww I love that spiffy! Great news. Mom15 - can’t wait for your scan!!

Congrats spiffy! Fab scan.

Hope your scan goes well mom15! Look forward to hearing about it!

Thanks ladies, I am very hopeful that it will go well. Nausea has come back with a vengeance. I know I have shared before that my DS has an underdeveloped left arm (shorter, no functioning elbow, smaller hand). So you guys can image I am going to obsess about trying to see that both arms and legs are there, even though they are going to be tiny. The tech is probably going to think I’m crazy 😜

Aw I'm sure they've seen it all before. I guarantee I will be a crying mess at my scan.

Mrsmummy - yay for temp rise! You didn’t miss o after all. Happy ttw! Are you a poas addict or the waiting for af to be late type?

Alli - I have very good control of my emotions when I am in front of people so I come across as “not having feelings” or “level headed” a lot of times. I think I always need time for things to sink in. It took me till dinner when I finally cried about having miscarried after I had found out at 10am that morning. I more go overboard when it comes to research etc and will ask a lot of questions. Two more days eek!

Mom15 that’s smart! I was a wreck... I started to cry once the radiologist came in with the news. I don’t think I stopped crying all day. Wish I had asked more questions but I was a mess!

Mom15 - haha I'm a POAS addict for sure :haha: I've used 6 hpts since 1 week after mc (partly to ensure bfn from mc and partly to see possible bfp from new pg knowing full well it wouldnt show yet :haha:)

Oh Spiffy so happy for you!! Mom15 sorry not feeling well :( I'm sure your scan will be marvelous! <3

Good luck Mrs!!

Happy 6 weeks Ali !!

good luck for tomorrow mom15 !!! Xxx

Thanks rics! Every day seems to go by so slow but 6 weeks already...yay!

Alligator, yay for 6 weeks! That always feels like a big milestone to me because baby's little heart starts beating. :cloud9:

Mrsmummy, good luck! I hope the TWW goes fast!

Mom15, I've got everything crossed for a perfect ultrasound tomorrow! :flower:

6 weeks Alli! Like spiffy said I like that milestone because there is now a little heart beating &#128151;

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->