• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Looking for TTC buddies

Don't feel guilty cookies. You had no way of knowing. All any of us can do is decide what feels right at the time. I didn't do a ticker for a while because I just could face it when I felt so uncertain. Others feel better celebrating from day one because they don't know what will happen. Neither is right nor wrong. I doubt you would feel much different now either way.

I have been thinking about you and hope you are doing as well as possible. I really admire the spirit you have shown.

Loves_cookies, don't feel bad about the ticker. All that really matters is the love you had for your precious boy. :hugs:

Thank you all! We told in-laws tonight and of course they where happy :). Will tell my parents Sunday when we Skype.

Loves - a ticker is just that. You did celebrate your baby, I’m sure of it! I hope you can see that someday. Your baby boy will never be forgotten, hopefully with time it will hurt less remembering him. I’m so sorry :( we are always here for you!

Mom15, I'm glad your in-laws were happy. We haven't told family yet, and I'm just dreading it. I know we'll get comments and people will ask us how we're going to handle 5 kids so young, especially since my 4 year old just got diagnosed with autism a week ago. If I could hide it, I wouldn't say anything until the baby was born. Unfortunately we see both sides of the family often, and its starting to look really obvious. :(

Spiffynoodles - hope you don't receive any negativity <3 I hadn't noticed your sig before! Sounds like a handful.. but a fun handful I'll bet!! Always thought a big family sounded amazing! I would just tell them it's your life and your choice. you aren't asking for anything and you will cope perfectly fine! :)

I hope no one is negative spiffy! I don't understand why people act that way. I think if you are a good parent you will be a good parent whether you have 1 child or 10. I also think if you know yourself you know what you can and cannot handle and subsequently how to make a situation manageable. People should trust that you've got this and be happy that there will be another child in the world to love. :hugs:

Spiffy - I hope they will keep any negative comments to themselves. It not nice of them to take away your joy of having kids.

Mrsmummy & Elmum how are your tww’s going?

Mom15 - ahh one day I'm feeling positive next not so much! Past 2 days i had real crampy af type cramps but today so far nothing and its 3pm! Have had wacky dreams, nausea, cramps, back ache, fuller boobs (also super sore!)

But some how i feel this is my body playing tricks on me! Temp decrease at 3dpo, rise and 4 and 5, then decrease at 6dpo. :dohh:

Spiffy try not to care what they think I've given up caring and quite like seeing people's reactions when I tell them lol. It's your family no one else's so enjoy it and be proud!! Xx

Ladies...I'm freaking out and need someone to talk me down :haha:

The last couple days, I have been experiencing a few odd symptoms but chalked it up to a variety of different reasons. Yesterday, I broke down and bought some FRER. I took one yesterday and :bfn:. Which was no big deal. I took another this morning with FMU and was absolutely shocked to see a super faint :bfp:! DH could see it too so I didn't just imagine it :haha: I plan on testing again in the morning to see if there's another :bfp:, but I am absolutely floored by this whole situation and freaking out in the meantime.

Is this even really possible?

I started bleeding from the miscarriage 10-22, bled for about a week. My first beta HCG (1 week after bleeding started) was 16. A week later, it was 4. And last week Tuesday (1 week after the last beta) it was 2. I have to schedule another beta for 2 weeks from now to make sure it's back to zero...which is obviously going to be completely pointless if I am in fact pregnant again. I wasn't tracking ovulation - for one, I thought that it wasn't even possible to ovulate with any HCG still there; and for two - I took a few OPKs, but was pretty lazy about it and didn't trust any results anyway. I couldn't track cm, either because DH and I had been dtd a lot and so I didn't really trust cm either. I had cramps that we're very similar to ovulation cramps 7/8 days ago but I brushed them off because I didn't even think ovulation was possible.

I'm shocked and terrified and in absolute disbelief. I don't even know what to think. I feel like I can't trust the FRER, but I've been testing negative for a couple weeks with both pregnancy test and OPKs and with my beta levels being only 2, I can't imagine it's still from my MMC. But I can't bring myself to believe it's real.

What are your thoughts? My head is spinning :wacko:

Aidens - given that your beta was negative I would say it could very well be a new pregnancy. I understand that you doubt the frer though as they seem to be super sensitive. I hope your line is darker tomorrow!
I’m impressed how fast your levels dropped. My mmc was at 11w6d but embryo had stopped living I believe around 7/8 weeks. I miscarried with the help of Misoprostol at 12weeks exactly and I had an hCG of 16 6weeks later two weeks after that it was still at 6. So I think it shows your body processes it much faster and in return is ready to conceive much faster. I’m sorry you have been through so many losses, but seeing you have conceived 3 times already this year it makes sense that this could be a new pregnancy. I really really hope this is your rainbow! Share some pics of you like, we all love staring at them.

I agree if you've been testing negative then I'd say this is a new pregnancy!! Fx the tests get nice and dark!! Xxx

Aidens I'm with the other ladies if you hadn't had your HCG checked then I would be telling you to be very cautious here, but you were down to 2 and getting negatives. My body took 5 weeks before I got a negative test and I know the last bit lingered, but even if you lingered from 2-0 that would be too low for a HPT to pick up I think.

I'm sure you are feeling a huge mix of emotions right now. I hope this is your rainbow baby and everything is perfect.

I agree with the ladies, doctors consider a 2 to be negative! To give you an idea, about 2w before my BFP I had blood work and my HCG was below 1 (not zero but below 1). I had a negative frer, like you, at 9dpo and then 10dpo, like you, a faint positive! Same story, DH even saw it. I was so nervous and terrified and hopeful. And the line got steadily darker! Praying this is your rainbow.

Thank you all! I took another test this morning... there's a darker line although its still pretty hard to see. I added pictures although it was really hard to pick up the line on my camera. I think I'd only be like 8dpo, though, which makes this whole situation even crazier. I'm hoping that the lines get darker over the next few days....I probably won't believe it until then :haha: FX!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171120-141800.jpg
    Screenshot_20171120-141800.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_20171120-141738.jpg
    Screenshot_20171120-141738.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot_20171120-141717.jpg
    Screenshot_20171120-141717.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 10
I can see that line. My line looked like that at 8DPO. Here's hoping it is nice and dark in a few days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->