• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Looking for TTC buddies

I figured I'd update real quick. I had another super faint positive yesterday, but today I had a bfn. Not only that but I've been spotting - except this is 100% without a doubt old blood. So I have no idea what in the world is going on. :wacko: I'm going to test again in a few days but I have no idea what to expect. Right now, I'm just very confused.

karoolia - thanks! my points have gone up to 81 today.. but I had a temp drop this morning :dohh:

So I'm guessing I'm out.. or will be soon. :cry:

Knowing I have a short LP, 12-13, I think it will be quick... It'll also be quicker since by 9/10/11dpo I'll definitely know if I'm out just by looking at my temps..

Quite gross! My goal is to get the laundry done and bedding washed and that seems like a monumental task :(

Oh, just don't overdo it. Rest when you need to. Simple task sometimes seems impossible when pregnant.

I’ve put the sheets in the wash haha so I have no choice now but to finish them! Ugh.

Alright, ladies...looks like there might be hope for me still this month....

I’m on CD28, AF due tomorrow.

Of course, I’ve tested and every test has been a BFN. You may remember, I still had a faint positive on a FRER when my blood test showed less than 2 HCG at 2 months post loss.
But, in this cycle all of my HPTs have been negative.

I’m charting and have 97 points on the pregnancy monitor. On top of that, everyone in my house was sick starting two weeks ago. I was fine, until now. And, my last two pregnancies I was at the doctor, sick with fever before I ever knew I was pregnant.
So,I’m home sick with fever and just slept for four hours and couldn’t resist taking a HPT. Took it and left it in the cabinet. Came back a few minutes later, sure that I would see nothing and it’s a very faint positive! But, it’s there.
Fx Fx that this is it! Will test again tomorrow with FMU

Oh Elmum you are soooooo giving me hope right now! I will be 10dpo tomorrow when I start testing with about 4-5 days to go until (hopefully missed!) af. Strong feeling I will see a negative tomorrow. I just wanna hang in there until I have more information instead of feeling like such a negative Nancy lol

We aren’t out until AF shows up...fx for you bebe!!

Oh Elmum you are soooooo giving me hope right now! I will be 10dpo tomorrow when I start testing with about 4-5 days to go until (hopefully missed!) af. Strong feeling I will see a negative tomorrow. I just wanna hang in there until I have more information instead of feeling like such a negative Nancy lol

elmum that is so exciting!!! My fingers are super crossed for you. And I hope you start to feel better soon!

Fingers crossed for both of you!

Elmum did you take a picture? You know we love to obsess over lines!

Here's a photo....of today’s faint BFP

Attachments

• IMG_6242.jpg
    IMG_6242.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 13

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member