Looking for TTC buddies

So this is my test from today.. ones edited and one isn't. I soo thought I could see a line earlier.. now I think I had some line eye going on! Not sure I see anything now!
What do you guys think?

*Edit - I'm only 8dpo today.

Attachments

• 20171121_111334.jpg
    20171121_111334.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 25
  • 20171121_130250.jpg
    20171121_130250.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 25
I see a shadow on the first image! Fx it gets darker for you Mrsmummy!

Thanks bebe! Will test with a shop bought one if i see any progression! FF has me testing on dec 2nd.. no way i can hold out that long :haha:

FF always wants to make you wait extra long. I get why, no confusion if you wait, but lets be realistic, very few of us can hold off that long!

I can maybe see a shadow, but I'm not very good at seeing lines, especially from my work computer (yes I may sneak some bnb at work).

I've had to resist pulling it back out to look at it again :shy:

Hopefully I'll get some sort of line on my IC strip tomorrow then if so I'll retest with the cassanovum one (took an IC with FMU and nothing this morn, but with SMU I used this one and got some sort of shadowy line) and IF there's some sort of progression I plan to buy a "proper" test from the shop on Friday!

That looks very promising, Aiden!

MrsMommy still fx for you!

Spiffy, I’ve been there, if you ever want to chat. My oldest also has autism. Life has gotten a lot better over the years. I am hopeful that your family will be as happy for you as we all are! Thinking of you!!

Anyone elses FF give them "early pregnancy sign points" in the pregnancy monitor section? Are they worth taking any notice of or is it just typically if you enter said symptoms and have higher temps it gives you points?

I currently have 70pts... surely that's all circumstantial?

Thanks, Elmum. I kind of knew the autism diagnosis was coming, but it's still hard knowing he won't just "grow out of this". :(

Good luck to all of you testing right now! I'm enjoying squinting at your pee sticks! :haha:

I had those points mrsmummy. With both pregnancies and when I was tracking post-miscarriage. Every time I ended up with quite a few points pointing to pregnancy. It isn't 100% accurate obviously. It is based off previous users who entered those symptoms then later got a BFP. As we know though often times symptoms can be misleading. I would consider it kind of a fun thing to watch the points go up, but don't take it too seriously.

Hi ladies...finally tested today. 11DPO and a BFN. I know I’m not out yet, but still was really hoping to see something today!
Fx Fx baby dust all around!

It could still happen elmum! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. And if not, you may have a special Christmas BFP waiting for you instead!

Thank you, Karoolia!! That would be amazing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"