• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Looking for TTC buddies

Oh elmum!! I'm so excited for you! I'd love to see a test!! Xx

I can definitely see that. Even when I enlarge it on my less than stellar work computer. Oh I hope it is even darker tomorrow!

Fx elmum! I can see it even without enlarging. How many dpo are you?

Thanks!!
16DPO according to fertility Friend

Fx

CD28 10DPO bfn with FMU at 3am on New Choice dollar store brand. Pics in journal, maybe someone will see something I dont hahaha!

I see it Elmum even without enlarging the pic. FX it gets darker today.

Even see it on tweaked one, :)

1Sj90qt.jpg
jdzt0qt.jpg

Update:
AF is due today.
I’m still sick and drinking lots of fluids, so FMU was quite diluted today. At any rate, the second line did not get any darker. So, I’m probably out this month. Will wait for AF to know for sure.
It was fun to be excited for a day!

Here’s today’s test. As you can see, the line is harder to see today...
Here’s to December!
Still sending lots of baby dust around for all in their TWW!!

Attachments

• 1CC1B39F-6AE7-408F-9B81-03CF61391954.jpg
    1CC1B39F-6AE7-408F-9B81-03CF61391954.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 14
Thank you! I will keep testing in the mornings until AF shows or not.
Will keep you posted with any tests I need help seeing!

I agree with the ladies. Also, try early evening urine with 4 hour hold maybe you'll get a better line... FX the witch stays away and you get a darker lines.

Anyone have updates? I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you ladies who are testing/waiting to test.

I’m out this month. AF got me today.
But, on the positive side/ I o’ed for the first time since our loss in August. Hoping to have a BFP by Christmas.
Thank you all for thinking of me. It means a lot.

Fingers crossed for a December BFP elmum! As you said, it is good news that you ovulated. Sometimes your body just needs to go through a normal cycle or two first before it can conceive again.

Sorry about AF elmum but good news about O, always good to know your body is getting back on track.

AFM - I had a scan this am! All looked good, baby measured right on time, 163bpm. To say I was relieved is an understatement!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->