Looking for TTC buddies

Thinking of you, ladies. Merry Christmas and happy holidays. I’m hoping that we all have a wonderful 2018! I know I’m ready to kiss 2017 bye bye!

Thank you for sharing! This is helpful. I do realize now I was really hanging on to any semblance of hope even though rationally I knew it was super unlikely.

Thank you for sharing your experiences. it helps me understand this world of post-miscarriage and hcg. :)

It's a confusing world vivi! As much as I wanted to be pregnant again immediately, I was actually relieved when AF arrived because that meant things were going back to normal again and I could actually have an idea of what was going on with my body.

Merry Christmas!
Doing okay, Karoolia. Thanks for checking!
Holding out hope that I will get my BFP this month. I am on CD 27 and 13 DPO today. Didn't have a FRER to test with today. Here is an image of my test from 11 DPO. I don't know how to invert the photo to make the line more clear. But, there was a very faint line that showed up. I have test strips and will test with one in the morning. Ordered more FRERs that will arrive tomorrow. Will keep you all posted.

Merry Christmas all!

How are you doing elmum?

Attachments

• IMG_6681.jpg
    IMG_6681.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 15
elmum I see something! Keeping all my fingers crossed it is nice and dark when you test again. Be sure to let us know! What a lovely Christmas present that would be!

Elmum, I see it! Have you had a chance to test again?

Alli, congrats on hitting 12 weeks! That's a great milestone!

Thanks spiffy! It seems like it flew by and also went by really slow, weirdly. Trying to savour every moment but this is a tough go, feeling sick still, feeling fat, my clothes not fitting... going back to work next week will be tough!

I see it too Elmum.

Congrats on 12 weeks Alli. Is everyone who's expecting in at least 2nd tri now? I've lost track.

12 weeks!! That’s amazing. I can’t believe how fast that seemed to fly by from over here!

I’m expecting AF today and I have all the symptoms of early pregnancy or AF any moment. My HPTs arrived today. Will test with a FRER in the am tomorrow If no AF today. I’m thinking I’m out this month, but will know soon.
Will keep you posted and will share tomorrow’s test, if needed

Sorry for the delay, ladies. AF showed late last night. So, I’m going into my third cycle trying since losing our baby. Hoping third time is a charm!! It took us three cycles to conceive our little angel. Fx fx baby dust all around!

Sorry about af! Third cycle (if you count the first cycle as the one right after d&c) was the charm for me!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->