looking for ttc buddy?

hows everybody getting on xxxx
millie is just over 8 weeks and i cant believe how fast she is growing before i will know it she will be walking, why dont they stay babies long :(
we are all still in love with her and im enjoying every min of it, but its making me want to have another sshhhhhh dont tell keith lol

Sinead how are you getting on, have you found out the sex xxxx

hey ladies so sorry havent been on didnt hav my home internet for about 2 weeks and its reallly hard getting on this on my phone.

hope everybody is well :hugs:

claire no i didnt find out the sex.. gerald wants to leave it a surprise and although i was dying to know i just didnt ask. im almost 25 weeks now cant believe its going so fast.

xxxxxxx :hugs to everyone. how is little millie, jamie and melissas 6 babies???

i always want to wait and find out, but i never can. your strong hun! :flower:

we are good here. kids are all growing. mason will be 7 months old in a couple days. crazy how fast they grow :)

Not great here I'm currently v sick. In and out of hospital. Awaiting surgery on the 20th of November :-(

ive got to get my gall bladder removed ive been in and out of hospital since september :( but hopefully it will all be over soon,

also i wanted you ladies to know sinead is in hospital with contractions, shes only 29 weeks so keep her in your thoughts ladies, i think they have got it to stop for now i just hope she can go a few more weeks at least

Omg I haven't been on sinead I hope everything is ok.
Katie do you know anything else xxxxxxx

Hi ladies.. thank u Katie for letting the girls know and for all ur prayers girls. Xx
well I'm 31+4 today and baby still hanging on in there. I went in at 29 for my last steroid short which was planned from the start and mentioned to midwife that I'd felt no movement so they put me on the trace which showed up minor contractions so they kept me and repeated again in morning. The contractions got stronger and frequent so they gave me medicstion to stop them and transferred me to another hospital with a high risk neonatal. All was ok wen I got there and they kept me for 1 night but told me I more than likely won't get past 34 weeks. So everyday I'm just waiting for it to start. I'll be having another cesearean cuz of my previous 1 with alanna and my 3rd degree tear with noah.
I hope all u ladies are doing well and babies r getting big. How r they all doung anyway?
Also my laptop is playing up so im on my fone so forgive me for any typos or stupid words lol xx hugs to you all. Xxx
Katie hope all went ok with ur gallblader op and u recover safe and well.
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank god everything is ok, I bet you are so stressed.
Just think you will be holding your baby soon , oh and even better a Christmas baby xxx

Hi ladies. How u all doing :) I'm 35+4 today... can't believe I'm still pregnant :D I've literly been on edge this past 6 weeks. Xx although getting very uncomfortable now with my pelvis absolutely aching. Xx

How is everyone? Looking forward to Christmas? Xxx

I've been popping in to see if you had had the baby at least the baby is staying put xxxx

:hugs:thank God sinead!!!!! you will be holding that precious baby soon :cloud9:

are they just letting you go as long as possible or is there plans to induce at a certain point?

I would like to wish everybody a brill Christmas just incase I don't come on xxxxxx

sinead had her baby!! this evening!
four weeks early but by the sounds of it, all is ok, she had a baby girl! im so happy for her :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->